Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow - 18 Kaska Beige

4.6

on 2/15/2011 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the bests quads from Chanel. I love the 4 colours, HG for me :o)

on 1/28/2011 11:01:00 AM

I like this palette color wise the light champagne, the antique gold, the taupe brown and the dark purple just do wonders for my green-brown eyes. But I have the quad and those eyeshadows are bake and the color payoff is sooooo poor! It is buildable but it take a couple of layers before i'm satisfied. :(
continued >>

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These shades are gorgeous but I think this quad is a bit too warm for my NW25 skintone. The pigmentation and texture are both fabulous. I am going to try it wet to see if I love it more.

on 10/21/2010 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Very smart quad. Super for everyday use. The colours are beautiful and I love the quality as well. Not to mention that it's a long lasting product even without a primer. Too bad it's a limited edition, could become a classic.

on 8/20/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful eyeshadow palette. Neutral colors, but not boring. The browns have a hint of purple that makes them interesting. The pigment and texture are better than my other chanel quads - dunes and mystic eyes. Dunes is a bit chalky (still pretty) and less pigmented. Mystic eyes is a bit too sparkly for me for everyday and seems harder to blend. I wear this for a clean, polished look for work, and I love it.

i love neutral eyeshadows. i can honestly not get enough. this palette is no exception. i am really loving this. it has perfect complimentary colors that aren't just browns. i love that it is nice for a smokey eye, but also work appropriate. the packaging is beautiful and very luxourious. i would recommend this to anyone that loves neutral eyes. the only slight complaint, is that the beige color doesn't quite show up on me as pigmented as id like... but still, i love it because it is a matte highlight which i tend to prefer in a quad.
this quad works awesome for travelling because of that.

on 7/11/2010 8:03:00 AM

This quad is a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic product! Oh my goodness girls. The colours are gorgeous and really suited for each other, and the pigmentation is great, which means great staying power.

I love it. Absolutely love it, and use it for everything - work, nights out, lunch dates etc. Perfect.

on 6/29/2010 5:05:00 AM

I have nothing but love for this quad. You could go from day time neutral to sexy sophisticated smoky night look. The powder is finely milled, the usual excellent quality. For darker pigmentation, wet your brush. I have Nymphea (sp) and Spices but this is my fav. Get one and you won't regret :)

on 6/6/2010 5:00:00 PM

Let me start by writing that I think that Chanel puts thought into their color selections of eyeshadows. This could have be just another generic brown eyeshadow quad. In fact, the colors are all very usable. I especially like the gold brown color for summer. I have green hazel eyes and this shade goes well with my eyes. It also has a matte medium brown that would be good for fall in an office setting. I also like the highlighter cream color. I put this all over my lid and then add the other colors. The darkest shade is a plum brown, which is a nice change from just a dark brown. I would recommend this color for a brunette.

on 4/27/2010 1:42:00 AM

This quad made me give Chanel eyeshadows a second chance. I had purchased a quad last summer that did not worked out for me. I can't remember which quad it was but the colors were to similar and i felt like they did not stay were they should have. Anywayssss i have tried other chanel products that i have liked, but always ignored the eyeshadows, till the makeup sales lady used these colors on me and i was WOW. I did not bought it right away, as i wanted to see if they lasted on my eyes, and they did! WOW! These colors are gourgous! I love them!!! If you like Chanel shadows, i think this quad is a must have.