April 23, 2014 | 1457 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lovetosparkle

I have been using this mascara for years, and it's the only one I use. I have very long lashes so clumpy mascaras look horrible on me. This mascara is great at separating my lashes and does not clump, even if it's almost out. I have it in both black and brown. The brown I use for everyday makeup and the black for going out. I see that the brown is no longer available on their website. I hope it's not discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by beules

Got this mascara in both black and brown. My favourite MAC mascara so far! Separates and lengthens and can be built up for dramatic look or one coat for a natural look. Highly recommended. Wish they did a waterproof version!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by NicolaKate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After using pharmacy mascaras since I started using makeup, I thought it was time to upgrade to a higher end mascara - and this was my first choice. I can't even say how please I am with mascara. The wand separates my lashes beautifully and gives a very chic, natural look with one coat but is easily buildable for those glam evening looks. This is the ONLY mascara I've ever used that doesn't dry out and flake leaving horrible black dots and smudges all over my face throughout the day.

I won't be letting this mascara out of my sigh for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first mac mascara that actually worked for me. Its decent to wear everyday, but i wouldn't buy it again. It doesn't have enough wow to make me think i have to have it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by hannab52

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this mascara does a nice job of separating my lashes, I don't like the spidery effect it gives me. I feel like a tarantula. And unlike many reviewers here, I had a terrible time with flaking after a few hours' wear.

I bought this mascara because I got fed up with previous mascaras clumping, and while this one doesn't clump I can't say I like anything else about it. In all fairness, at 52 years old, I'm starting to prefer more natural-looking mascaras. I also need to switch to brown because I'm finding as I get older that black is just too hard-looking for my skin tone and this mascara only comes in black.

After reading the reviews for Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara, I think I'm going to give that a try. Seems more suited to my needs. So the search for my HG mascara continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by PureSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product definitely worked for me, I've had it over a year and it's drying up, of course because it's old. It's only 10 dollars where I got it, which is equal to the price of a lot of drugstore brands. The effect is dazzling. It really makes your lashes look longer and almost has a Britney Spears-ish look if you've ever seen her make up. I absolutely swear by this, it has never clumped. :) I also put it on first and then layer it with volumizing mascara...sounds weird but try it, it makes lashes look really sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by teenagecrimee

This is a wonderful mascara! I wear it everyday and it gives me a very natural and beautiful look. I like that it's not very clumpy and you can put just a little on for school, and then at night for parties, you can just add some more for it to become more dramatic. I would buy this mascara again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by slimchicklovesMAC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! I don't remeber buying this, but I know that I did because it was in my stash. I don't remeber when I first used this, but I do remeber thinking, Wow! my lashes look great.

I looked at the tube and I thought it was ProLong Lash, but it was Studio Lash. This was about 2 weeks ago and I used it everyday since.
What I like: It lengthens and separates and never clumps. My lashes look great. They look false without looking gaudy. This makes my lashes looke double the length and no matter how many coats, it never clumps. I am thourougly impressed and will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lilfairy958

This is one of the first products I have ever bought from M.A.C. and I have to say I absolutely love it! I have been trying all sorts of different mascaras from drug stores over the years and none of them were even worth the cheap price I paid for them. They were usually too clumpy, smudged easily, and never stayed. However, M.A.C's studio fix lash went on quite clean and really brought out my lashes. Although I did have to use an eyelash brush to clean it up a bit but not much. Then after waitressing all night I looked in the mirror and it was still flawlessly in place. I had perfect lashes with no smudging! I absolutely love this mascara! It is so worth the price and it is the reason I am now hooked on M.A.C.!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by LynnMode

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

My first review, but I have to tell everyone that this is the best mascara I have ever used. I have long, but light lashes, and this makes them look like false lashes. Amazing! I liked it better than DiorShow. It just made my lashes SO INTENSE! I can't remember the cost, but this is my go-to for intense night eyes. I don't use it during the day.