July 28, 2014 | 1731 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Deep Moisture Nourishing Bodywash w/Nutrium Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MiriamRSmith92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product, ive been using Dove body wash for about 3 or 4 years, I usually vary between this one and the go fresh ones, and even though the go fresh ones make me feel, erm fresh in the mornings after my shower, the arent AS moisturising as this one, I use it all over and its really nice, more creamy than lathery/bubbly but I prefer that. so good!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

i've been using this on and off for quite a while now but i can't say it's my favorite body wash but for its price it seems to be ok.
the smell isn't great and it leave my skin feeling like the soap didn't completely wash off but it seems to make my skin smoother if used 3x/day everyday.
probably gonna buy this again or at least till i can afford more expensive brands like l'occitane

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Catttt

I got the travel size. It's nice and moisturizing for sure, but it smelled of cherry cough drop or some generic drugstore scent. I wouldn't be totally against buying this again but I'll be trying out some other shower gels first.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this bodywash, very moisturizing which is a huge plus for me, I get the citrus-y scented one which is quite nice and this isn't as great and non-sticky as the alba botanica body washes but this is the one I use these days as it moisturizes and is pretty cheap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove has the "Nutrium" name on so many of their products now, it's hard for me to keep up. That said, I found the 24 oz. Bodywash on sale for $6.49 at Walgreens last week and decided to give it a try. My skin is definately on the dry side, even drier in the winter and is very sensitive. I keep three heavy-duty cream-based body washes in rotation along with their moisturizing lotion counterparts to keep my skin from drying out.

This body wash is so rich and creamy that it easily feels like a higher end brand. It lathers really well on a pouf or a nylon washing cloth or gloves and a little seems to go a long way. The smell is not offensive and does not stay on the skin. It rinses off cleanly and I can use it to shave as well.

Best of all is the moisture it seems to leave in the skin. I noticed that soybean oil is among the first ingredients which is pretty impressive as most cleansers list water and a foaming agent. Within a week, my skin felt baby soft - my regular body creams just sealed in the moisture from the body was. This became an HG status product for me almost overnight. Wow. I can't want to try it this summer after swimming.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My go-to body wash. in the summer time it cuts down sensitivity from constant shaving, in the winter- it takes away from the dryness after long hot showers.
it's the best moisturizing you'll get from a body wash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After trying a couple of other body washes, I needed something that would save me from my skin's winter blues. This solid white, creamy, soft bodywash relieves my skin of itchiness and keeps it well-moisturized in cold, dry weather. It smells lovely and does a decent job of cleansing for a moisturizing product. Dove is definitely the best drugstore body wash of its category that I've tried so far. I'll continue to purchase it during the winter months until I can (maybe) find something better. It's too bad the smaller sizes are so hard to find. ;_;

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was gross!!! I had to buy another shower pouf because I couldn't get the stank off my other one. Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I sprung for this because I was really getting tired of the moisturizing process I had to go through after each shower. I have obscenely dry skin. I've tried just about every rich body lotion, body wash, body cream, and body butter on the market! I usually shower with a creamy soap or body wash then follow with a thick lotion, then put a body butter on top of it! I am exhausted! But that's the only way I can have soft skin. It's a kind of time-consuming process. I wanted a product that could make me soft in the shower so that I didn't have to do so much when I got out of it! I was really hoping this would be it. I've come to the conclusion that it is (sort of). By sort of, I mean that It's more creamy and hydrating than any other body wash I've ever used in my life, BUT it doesn't soften my skin that much. At first I thought maybe it was the way I was applying it. I tried lots of different ways and found that I felt softer after applying it directly to my skin with my hands. I tried applying it with exfoliating gloves so that my skin could absorb it better and I really didn't see a lot of softening. When I get out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel tight which is a good thing but I can't say it's all that soft. It's a little bit soft but for me a little bit isn't enough. I wanted serious softening. The bottle is large but costs $9.99. That's a lot for drugstore body wash. I don't think the results I got justified the price. I give it 3 lippies because this is the only thing I've ever used that doesn't leave that tight feeling when I get out of the shower. It's not out of this world moisturizing, atleast not on my skin. I still have to follow with rich creams though. The scent is something I actually like. It's a fresh, zesty floral. It doesn't overpower your senses but it's probably a love it or hate it thing. I like that it doesn't linger on my skin for more than about ten minutes after showering, so it doesn't interfere with my fragrance. I will continue experimenting with moisturizing body washes to see if I find something I like better than this. So I won't be repurchasing, atleast not anytime soon. I liked this one, it just didn't give me the results I needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Acacia810

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Due to relocation to a much drier and colder climate, my skin completely freaked out. I was itchy with eczema and scratched all the time. It was kind of a nightmare and I became paranoid about all skin products. I switched to hypoallergenic everything, but the problem persisted. So I tried using the most moisturizing body wash I could find. It's scented (VERY nicely!), but it didn't aggravate my skin at all. It was pretty much the only thing that I feel helped my situation. Now my skin has acclimated and I just try to maintain it by not drying it out. I am still using this body wash and it's been consistent in performance; I always feel comfortable after a shower and sometimes don't even feel I need lotion. It also makes for a gentle shave, but unfortunately it also coats the razor and dulls it. (That's ok, and I will re-purchase.)