December 18, 2014 | 1577 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Deep Moisture Nourishing Bodywash w/Nutrium Moisture

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

I love this body wash! I have been using it for almost 3 years and it is amazing! I have extremely sensitive skin and it has made it soft and supple. The plum/purple scent is my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first bought this product a few years ago, although at that time it did not contain the Nutrium Moisture component. Im a product junkie and it was new, so of course I had to try it. I have never been so impressed with a body wash, and ever since then, I have never stopped buying this product.

It lathers beautifully, comes in a myriad of scents, and moisturizes like no other. I've honestly tried every single scent, even the new ones, and I always go back to the cucumber and green tea one for some reason. It just makes you feel overwhelmingly fresh and clean and is suitable no matter the season.

I've honestly probably gone through about twenty, if not more, of these bottles throughout the years. Every now and then I'll buy a new body wash that intrigues me and when I'm out of this stuff, but I always come back to this. Always. Nothing else moisturizes as well!

Also, I don't have very sensitive skin, although I am prone to small red bumps and razor burn, and this body wash really helps with and prevents that. It's a relief to know I'm not harming my skin.

In a nutshell, this is my absolute HG body wash. The only reason I took off a lippie is because of the packaging, which is pretty heinous, and the fact that you'll probably go through the bottle rather quickly. Other than those two objections, though, this stuff is gold.

Side note: I never review products anymore, but I felt it was necessary for this one, and about time considering how long I've used it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my dry arms and legs. For years Iíve been using Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash to combat my bacne, but it was too harsh on my arms and legs. So after exfoliating with Neutrogena and exfoliating gloves on my back, I use a blob of Dove on a puff and it makes my skin super soft and comfortable, not tight. I love that itís very gentle, not aggravating my eczema and has not caused any bacne either. In a pinch, Iíve used this in place of shave gel and it works pretty well, though not to the same precision as shave gel. On a side note, I hate the packaging. The flip top is so small and oddly cone-shaped, while the bottle is wide and doesn't want to stay on the shower ledge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My skin tends to be dry, and is worse in the winter. I love Philosophy, Sephora, and Bath & Body Works shower gels, but during the winter, they're just too drying. I keep the big bottle of this in my shower during the winter. It is thick, creamy and white, lathers well, has a nice scent, and leaves your skin feeling great - not at all stripped or dry. This body wash is about as hydrating as you can find, and it keeps my skin from feeling tight and itchy. It soothes my legs after shaving. Soybean oil is one of the first ingredients, even before the lathering agent. This is a very nice body wash for anyone with dry skin. I notice some less-than-stellar reviews, and I feel the need to address that. Some reviewers mention that their skin is so dry they need multiple layers of the heaviest lotions available, but were really hoping that just by using this body wash they could skip lotion altogether, or that their skin would be miraculously moisturized and perfect. Seriously? People, it is a body wash that you rinse off. If your skin is truly dry, this may help, but of course you will still need lotion after using this. No body wash is going to eliminate the need for lotion, that's just common sense. Anyway, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by stls

That's my least favourite dove body wash. I don't like the smell and feels like it's never washed off properly, leaves that greasy residute I've never experienced with other dove body washes. Maybe that ''film'' provides the moisture but I prefer to use another shower gel and body milk instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MiriamRSmith92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product, ive been using Dove body wash for about 3 or 4 years, I usually vary between this one and the go fresh ones, and even though the go fresh ones make me feel, erm fresh in the mornings after my shower, the arent AS moisturising as this one, I use it all over and its really nice, more creamy than lathery/bubbly but I prefer that. so good!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

i've been using this on and off for quite a while now but i can't say it's my favorite body wash but for its price it seems to be ok.
the smell isn't great and it leave my skin feeling like the soap didn't completely wash off but it seems to make my skin smoother if used 3x/day everyday.
probably gonna buy this again or at least till i can afford more expensive brands like l'occitane

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Catttt

I got the travel size. It's nice and moisturizing for sure, but it smelled of cherry cough drop or some generic drugstore scent. I wouldn't be totally against buying this again but I'll be trying out some other shower gels first.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this bodywash, very moisturizing which is a huge plus for me, I get the citrus-y scented one which is quite nice and this isn't as great and non-sticky as the alba botanica body washes but this is the one I use these days as it moisturizes and is pretty cheap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove has the "Nutrium" name on so many of their products now, it's hard for me to keep up. That said, I found the 24 oz. Bodywash on sale for $6.49 at Walgreens last week and decided to give it a try. My skin is definately on the dry side, even drier in the winter and is very sensitive. I keep three heavy-duty cream-based body washes in rotation along with their moisturizing lotion counterparts to keep my skin from drying out.

This body wash is so rich and creamy that it easily feels like a higher end brand. It lathers really well on a pouf or a nylon washing cloth or gloves and a little seems to go a long way. The smell is not offensive and does not stay on the skin. It rinses off cleanly and I can use it to shave as well.

Best of all is the moisture it seems to leave in the skin. I noticed that soybean oil is among the first ingredients which is pretty impressive as most cleansers list water and a foaming agent. Within a week, my skin felt baby soft - my regular body creams just sealed in the moisture from the body was. This became an HG status product for me almost overnight. Wow. I can't want to try it this summer after swimming.