Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

on 8/7/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this foundation so much! I ordered it online Cus we don't have it here :( the price was ok for it! And I love it Even that it will look better on normal to dry skin and even for combo skin types! But with my oily skin I need to apply a powder on top!! It looks so natural and having a nice healthy finish! It feels like ur not wearing anything on ur face! But still like ur skin but so much better! After all that I really like it for day time or when I'm going shopping it's so perfect! Easily to apply with fingers! Ooo and the foundation has a pink undertone!!! But I don't have a big problem with it Cus with the time it disappears!! And looks nice :)

well what can i say i bought this product once and hated it, then i bought it againt for whatever reasons i dont know why, and i fell in love. now im using it everyday, i also have the maybelline color stay which sometimes i use around my nose to cover the redness if i need a better stay, but for the rest of the face i use this because its very light and natural looking.
love it and will buy it again.

This is a decent foundation, but by no means holy grail material. For reference, I have light beige skin (wear Bobbi Brown Cool Beige) that is very oily in the t-zone but dry on the cheeks. I picked this up in the 2nd lightest color (I think the #130?), which seems to be decently neutral.

PROS: Good pricepoint; non-heavy coverage. The applicator makes is easy to dab onto the skin, and the container is compact enough to travel with.
CONS: Color match is not wonderful; does not control oil; did not notice any anti-aging benefits.

I paired this with the Age Rewind concealer and the Maybelline Dream compact powder, and it seemed to wear decently. I would say if your skin is very oily, or if you have a lot you need to cover (ie. heavy acne or scarring) -- this product is not for you.

Overall, a decent drugstore foundation. I wouldn't necessarily repurchase, but I don't regret buying it. continued >>

on 4/7/2014 8:15:00 PM

Love this. I really like the packaging. I don't put a full face of foundation on, just under my eyes and a little on my cheeks. I blend a little with a makeup sponge. Looks very natural.
I can see that some do not like the packaging but I find it works great for more of a spot foundation and not a full face application.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product after reading rave reviews. I was looking for a medium to full coverage cream foundation that wore naturally and flawlessly and didn't settle in my lines. Everyone claimed that this foundation provided these results and more. The applicator tip was unusual, but again, most people didn't have an issue with it after using it. I couldn't wait to purchase this product and was so disappointed! Firstly, I had to twist the top at least fifty times before a drop came out, and then it flooded out. I used my fingers the first time and when I was unhappy with the result used a face brush, which didn't change the result. I tried it with and without moisturizer, with and without primer, and it was just dismal. I have extremely dry skin and every reviewer said that this was the best foundation for their dry skin and didn't highlight their flakes and dry patches. The coverage was not medium to full, but blotchy and grainy and stuck on some parts and didn't stick to other parts of my skin, so it looked very uneven and grainy, and not at all natural. It did not conceal a thing. I would love for someone to tell me where I went wrong and offer some tips, as I can't believe why this product is loved by so many and seems so perfectly suited for my skin and preferences. I wanted so badly to finally find my perfect foundation, especially from a drugstore brand, but I am extremely disappointed thus far.

on 11/5/2013 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the idea of applying a foundation without getting my fingers (or a brush) dirty. But this just didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Not as good as my MAC Matchmaster which broke me out but looked perfect. It got moved from my makeup bag to my drawer, which is the kiss of death in my house. I just noticed it the other day and had forgotten I ever tried it--which tells you that it wasn't for me.

on 10/29/2013 4:05:00 PM

I was surprised by this product and it's formula.It's like velvet on the skin when blended and it does cover some blemishes.But what it most of all does,it evens out the skin very nicely.So I like it very much,maybe just have to buy a little lighter that I have right now 260 Buff.I have light skin and 260 is too dark,though it can be weared if blended well.So I'm going to purchase this product again soon,it is so good,it has changed my makeup routine :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok first off I need to say, I have problematic oily skin and I LOVE this stuff. The people that it's feeling greasy for and Cakey, here's a little trick: use the sponge applicator to get enough on your face, then use a foundation brush in a circular motion to blend it all over & down your neck. If you just use the sponge it's SUPER greasy, but once you blend it with a brush it's awesome. I use this as my "every day" foundation because I like the HD photo ready type of foundations for important events. This stuff has helped even out my skin tone tremendously. I suggest it to any & everyone

Note: if you have bad acne, you need to get a brush cleaner that's alcohol based & put on a paper towel and clean the sponge every night.

on 9/13/2013 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this foundation for every day at work. It feels very light like it lets my skin breathe, but covers enough to even out my skin. I wouldn't say it is full coverage but somehow it's just as good! Kind of like I'm not wearing makeup but my face looks great kind of look. I use it with the dark spot eraser and the perfector powder. The dark spot eraser seems to actually work, I think my face has improved since using this makeup. Also, the applicator is cool and easy, but I just apply using that then use a stipple brush to blend it.

on 8/9/2013 2:57:00 AM

Unfortunately this product did not work for me. I found it quite greasy and not very good coverage at all. The packaging is pretty blah too. - if you get what I mean.