December 19, 2014 | 831 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Olay Simply Ageless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I LOVE this stuff. I'm pretty sure it's discontinued because all the drugstores near me have put them on sale & they're now all gone. I paid $13 CDN originally (expensive for the drugstore). I have the corrector (yellow) shade. (I haven't tried the concealer shades). Thankfully I bought a back up on sale - the last one. I use this under my eyes as well as on acne scars. It matches well, even though it's quite yellow. It brightens under my eyes nicely, and the best part - it doesn't crease on me. I'll be sad when I use both of mine up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This concealer feels light wieght. It can get cakey if too much is applied. I got it for $14 which is quite expensive for a drugstore concealer. I don't really enjoy using this concealer though becuase of the color. It creates a grey cast and that makes my under eyes look ashy. I dont like this because of this reason and thd price. But you do get a decent amount and I like the packaging. Its in a little tub with a srew. I will not be repurchasing this and I also dont recommend this because for the price you can get another concealer that can work better than this. Edit :The white olay swirls do make the concealer more light so I suggest getting a shade darker if you plan on getting this

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I love this concealer a lot! This covers my under eye circles and redness like no other. The formula is creamy and easy to apply. My only complaints are the price and the bulky packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin Type: Normal-Oily, Sensitive when skin does not agree with certain products
Skin Tone: NC15-20 naturally, NC30-37 or 40 during certain stages of self tanning
Undertone: Strong WARM yellow undertones (yellow undertones can be cool too)
Skin Problems: One or two acne scars, light to mild active acne, severe dark circles

I managed to snag this concealer at my local Coles for an impressive $6.44 as it was on clearance. There was only like two shades to choose from and I got the darker of the two, light medium. Let me just say that it matches my natural skin (NC20) pretty well, but would also go well with my fake tanned shade too. After reading heaps of rave reviews on this product I was super duper excited to finally get my hands on it, as I am constantly on the lookout for the best paint like concealer to camoflage my severe undereye circles. Needless to say, as usual i rushed home and took off my face makeup for the day to slather some of this on.

Twisting the cap off, i felt amused by the cool design of the concealer. The concealer had a mixture of a white and skin tone shade. At first i was a little scared that the skin tone shade may have been a little too dark however, when mixed with the white 'olay' side, it lightens up quite a bit. there is a downside and a plus size to this fact; deeper complexions may have a hard time trying to find a suitable shade for their skintone but paler girls may rejoice.

Anyways, I swirled my finger into the concealer to mix the two concoctions together and proceeded to apply it to my under eyes. I applied it as per usual, with my ring finger and with a patting motion to get the most opaque coverage. I then softened it out by rubbing my finger over the concealer. I was expecting something amazing, however the coverage was quite dismal. dissapointed by unfazed, i slapped on another layer. thankfully the coverage became somewhat better.

Overall, this conceaaler is okay, nothing too special and not too bad. After using it for about three weeks, i have not experienced any new breakouts or anything, as i have been using it to spot conceal some of my blemishes/ acne scars. this concealer would be great for those girls whose undereyes may not be so severe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Toofacedaddict

I am quite pale and recently bought this concealer at kroger of all places on closeout. when i got home i swatched it left a little bit more of an yellowy tone on my pale skin but its perfect for acne or zits, because a darker shade will cancel outredness. i love the packaging. (i hate dome like applicators they get all your bacteria in it) haha so i always go for pots or pencils/sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Well, I've gotta tell you: I love this concealer. I bought this while taking care of my Mom in FL and was immediately impressed that, in the FL heat and humidity, this product did not crease or fade. Back in north GA this performs perfectly. My undereye area is my problem area; it shows my 55 years with lots of texture/crepiness and darkness. I love applying this concealer because it always feels cool to my skin! I use (and love) ELF's Studio Flawless Concealer brush to swirl in pot (I begin with the brush on the white stripe), sweep, stipple and blend this creamy product under my eyes and inner eye corners. I began using primer first but now I've stopped; this applies and lasts perfectly without a primer beneath it. I let it set for a minute or so, then apply silicone high-def powder over it in a patting motion so as not to disturb the concealer. In the pots I see virtually no difference between the 205 and 210 shade, but the 205 seems to brighten better. I store this upside down just like my cream e/s and liners, with the lids tightly closed. Today I bought the Corrector (yellow) at CVS at 50% off, as were all shades. Is this product discontinued??? grrrrrr - But it's still on the Cover Girl website. Grab it while you can.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bloodshoteyes

PRE REQS
I have oily skin
Hyper pigmentation
and dark under eye circles when I dont get enough sleep

PRODUCT:
Shade:230 Corrector
Very Thick, Balm like
Smells similar to Revlon CS

I have really oily skin. And A lot of people recommended this on YOutube that claim to have oily skin so I tried it. It was on sale for 6 dollars. It came with a lot of product so I was reasonably happy. Until I tried it!
I usually apply makeup at around 7 am and have to wear it through an entire school day.
like i said my skin is very oily and at the end of the day im usually a disco ball.

When I checked in the mirror I was horrified!
-It looked soooo dry!
- I have no idea how that could be possible since I have EXTREMELY oily skin
-It looked powdery and creased under my eyes.

I have no idea how someone much older than me would use this product. Older skin needs a lot of moisturizer and products that dont crease. THIS THING CREASES SOOO BAD
It made me look tired and gross.

DO NOT BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great concealer for undereye circles and blemishes. It goes on easily- with or without a brush- and lasts all day. I find it to be much more moisturizing than other concealers, which eliminates the flakiness you sometimes get from dryer formulas. This is a solid drugstore buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by cemeterygirl

I bought this yesterday, only because I found it on clearance. The $13 is hefty, considering that Covergirl hardly offers top-of-the-line cosmetics. I paid $6.79 and I'm not sure this product is even worth that.

The concealer goes on smooth, but has a very greasy, oily look to it. Not only did it not do much in the way of concealing my annoying undereye shadows, but it caked. I figured, hey, if it's not working all that great under my eyes, maybe it'll work a little better somewhere else. And it did work okay as a regular concealer...but it still looked greasy. I tamed it by using a loose powder, but the slippery feeling is still there and kind of gross.

This is definitely not a product I am interested in purchasing again. I feel the concealer is way too thin to do much in the way of concealing dark circles. If you're looking for a great concealer that actually gets the job done, your $13 is better spent on a different product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by lovelorixoxo

This was the first concealer I ever bought and I bought it a couple years ago. I don't know, maybe the newer batch is better, but when I bought this, it just didn't do the job. I have dark under eye circles that are noticeable (think sleep-deprived-for-weeks noticeable) so I need a concealer that is nothing short of amazing. I bought this specific concealer mainly because of the pretty swirly packaging, but when I put it on, it creased really bad and left a white cast like crazy. No matter much I tried to blend it in, it just wasn't working. And on top of that, for this product to give me the coverage I needed, I would have to apply globs of it under my eyes. It looked cakey, cheap, and creased within 15-20 minutes after application. Basically it made me look like a hot mess. Definitely not something I plan to repurchase.