Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher

2.6

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Saccharomyces/Calcium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Potassium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Methoxypropyl Gluconamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nereocystis Luetkeana Extract, Laminaria Japonica, Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77193/Bismuth Oxychloride)

I love this powder! I bought rimmel stay matte and when I compared the two, this was the clear winner. It keeps my oils from peaking through, and I don't get shiny. I will admit the brush that comes in the compact is horrible but I don't use that, overall it's a great product

I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about this product. It's actually quite good, and as for it 'making you white and chalky' I have no problem with that. You only need a little bit, it's not a powder foundation, it's a setting powder. Yes it is quite white, but if applied correctly, a little bit on the forehead, nose and chin, then it's fine :) Only problem I have with the product is the pricing, I feel like for such a high price it should be better packaging and more product :) overall a good powder and I will probably repurchase :)

I've been using this stuff for about two years now. I love this powder! I have very fair skin and a couple swipes of this stuff sets my makeup for a full day at work. A lot of people complain that its too shimmery and pale, and that's probably because you're a. Tan or b. Are caking it on. This stuff lasts a long time! I use it for about 6 months before I see the shiny bottom, a little goes a long way!
However, the packaging is horrific. The shape is very awkward and hard to open with wet nails! The mirror is a nice touch but unnecessary. And just toss the brush that comes with it out - it sheds and its tiny Use your own powder brush for it.
Packaging aside, I love this translucent powder, definitely my HG setting powder. I will buy it until its dc.. Which I hope is never!
Ladies! Dont throw it out just yet! Try using less :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

In short, this isn't really anything special. It's an okay finishing powder but just wasn't enough for me. It might be better for someone less oily.

I didn't break out from it, which is always a plus. It also has a tiny bit of sparkle for those who don't like the absolutely matte look. It's also really translucent, unlike many others that leave a hint of a white cast.

But in the end, it just doesn't hold up more than a few hours and it also didn't do a lot to keep my foundation in place. It wasn't terrible, but I won't buy it again.

Great product! Great value! I did not find this product to be too shimmery. It is lightweight and translucent. I have fair skin, so perhaps this is why it doesn't appear to have a white cast. It is worth a try!

I really like this powder. It keeps all my makeup in place and it doesn't move unless I wash it off at the end of the day. People claimed this powder made them "chalky" or "shimmery", but that could be avoidable by not putting so much on. This products works without having to cake it on. Or buy the colored powder instead.
I made the same mistake when I first used this powder. I applied more than usual and I founded my face to be a ghost with glitter, but the next day I used a minimal amount with one-two sweeps with the powder on my face. Then I used a the same brush, tap most of the powder off and lightly go over my face again. My makeup stayed on all day. You don't need that much of this product.
I do have to agree that the product was hard to open. I also chipped by newly painted nails trying to open this thing. However, overall, this product makes me photoready, with a look of flawless smooth skin. Will buy again

The mirror on this compact is teeny tiny compared to the size of the packaging, and I found the powder to be less than average. It left a noticeable powdery film on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Chalky, nasty brush, cheesy little mirror...and it broke me out. Ugh, into the trash you go.

I love the photo ready products, I love this product, and I don't find it shimmery at all, I find it to create a very natural skin finish really soft focus minimizes pores minimized the look of wrinles very innovative product, and really does work, and its a great powder for setting your makeup. I think the brush that it comes with (the tiny one) should not be there and they should replace it with a sponge aplicator instead of that tiny brush but no one uses those tiny brushes that come with the compact at all, so, that doesnt matter to me, i dont use that brush i use a different brush a big fluffy or my elf flat top brush, I have used this powder on a friend and she hates to wear makeup, and she loved it, it really softened her wrinkles it gave a soft focus look, and she liked this powder so much and the brush she wanted me to help her find it also cause it was so soft and nice, and this woman has a 50$ chanel blush brush, and a 50$ chanel blush and thats all she wears no foundation no powder no nothing besides that one blush, no lipstick even, and the fact that she liked that powder so much, and that she actually wanted me to buy it for her, and find it for her and also on my next ELF haul she wanted that flat top brush badly, so that sais a lot for someone who doesnt like makeup, She even let me do the rest of her makeup. Because of this powder this lady is in her 60's and this powder had an effect of toning down the look of wrinkles, soft focus effect and I personally wear it to set my makeup, and i use a big fluffy brush with it, or the flat top or kibuki, and i think its great i love REVLON PHOTO READY PRODUCTS, I LIKE THIS, I LIKE THE OTHER COLORED POWDERS I HAVE PALE SKIN I USE THE MEDIUM ONE BECAUSE I LIKE THAT YELLOW TONE MORE FOR MY PINKY TONE SKIN ITS FANTASTIC, I LOVE THE PHOTO READY PRIMERS THEY ARE AWESOME, AND I LOVE THE PHOTO READY CONCEALER OMG I LOVE THE PHOTO READY CONCEALER THE LIGHTEST SHADE WOW THAT REALLY GETS RID OF DARK CIRCLES BRIGHTENS THE EYES. I HAVE A POST ON MY BLOG ABOUT MY FAV REVLON PHOTO-READY STUFF, AND I LIKE THE PHOTO-READY FOUNDATION AND I NEVER BREAK OUT FROM THESE PRODUCTS AT ALL. LOVE PHOTO READY 5 STARS if it was 1-10 id give it a 10 a department store high end product in a drugstore. thats really what the photo ready line is.

I hate this powder! It is far too shimmery and just does not work. The only thing it is good for is putting it above my eyelid so my eyeliner stays off of there. Do yourself a favor and do not buy it. If you already have, take it back. It just does not work. The packaging is crap, the lid does not stay on. The brush that comes with it sheds. Overall, crap!

Recommended for Normal Skin