March 1, 2015 | 2256 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2054 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:53:00 PM More reviews by katielovesUD

this is my all time favorite foundation. the coverage is great, it feels nice on the skin and stays put all day. I love the packaging, that's actually the main reason I bought it. buy I'm glad I did!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not overly impressed by it, I bought it, used it a few times, just feels heavy in my skin, and sits on top of my pores and lines...the choice of colors is real good but this isn't for me...
If you like heavy coverage you might like it!? I just think you need perfect skin with tbat one, it seems to amplify imperfections.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Mreichow

Sticks on every hair, sinks in every line and sparkles. The shimmer doesn't irritate me as much as the final look, hanging onto hair and in fine lines. I have tried a beauty blender, brush, my fingers and nothing has helped. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Weerosie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My most favourite of all. I tried hundreds of foundations before I got married from high street brands to high end department store ones as I chose to do my own make up on the day. This is by far the best on. I found that it was light enough for my skin but felt creamy once applied. It set nicely. It didn't look cakey or too overdone. I had read a lot about spfs in foundation causing a flash reflection in photographs but this didn't happen. It was ideal. It lasted all day. I use. This foundation everyday and even when I try something new I always come back to it. Xx

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by noname4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For a drugstore foundation, the price is average. For me, the foundation seemed "dry", It didn't go on very smooth. I need something with more moisture in it. I had a hard time determining the right shade, but that aside, I didn't care for the formulation. I prefer L'Oreal foundation to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by sakigewea

I have been using this product for over a year now and love it. The coverage is generally excellent, unless you're towards the end of the bottle, in which case, as expected, it gets to be kind of light. It lasts all day with minimal shin. I generally have oily skin but when I use this product the appearance of oil tends to be much less, unless I used a heavy moisturizer beforehand. I am not a fan of the 'glitter/sparkles', however. I didn't even notice that this foundation had that until a couple of months ago after I washed my face and noticed it was still glistening. For me at least, taking off the makeup at the end of the day is very easy but getting the glitter off, not so much. But all in all it's a great product! I need a lot of coverage, three-ish pumps a day, and the package will still last me over a month, which is a great deal in my opinion! I would recommend to anyone who wants great coverage that'll last all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i purchased this because i wanted to try a revlon foundation - i have a huge collection but had never tried any revlon ones. i purchased this in the shade 002 shell and it was a good match (i'm mac nw15). texture is lovely, except for the GLITTER! i have never in my life seen a glittery foundation. it's not subtle glitter either, it literally looks like i smeared glitter on parts of my face because it's not evenly distributed. it collected all around my nose, really unpleasant. i covered it with loose powder as best as i could but the glitter was still there. i wore it to work and no one mentioned the glitter so i hope it's mostly just me seeing it. aside from the glitter i quite liked this foundation - the coverage is quite sheer, it allows your skin to breathe and the colour match was perfect. i will use up what i bought because it's pretty expensive for a chemist foundation but definitely not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Really love this foundation and tried it after looking at it for a year. It's very pretty and looks very radiant on the skin. I love how it makes my skin glow. I am always the 3rd lightest color in foundations and this was no different. I matched to 003. I am Nw20 in MAC and am cool toned and light.

This foundation can be a bit much if you use more than you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by highpitched

this makes my face look so pretty and smooth and doesn't irritate my acne and stays all day for school! I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mizzzim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin with patches of eczema popping up now that the weather is colder and drier. I also sadly have rosacea. I grabbed this foundation and was actually thrilled with it. It went on very smoothly and evenly despite that it might have been too dark or yellow for me. I plan on heading back to the store for a better color match.