Revlon PhotoReady Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

2056 reviews

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.1%, Zinc Oxide 2.0%) Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Alumina, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tribehenin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cycloheptasiloxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this, but I couldn't. First of all, it was way too pink for my skin, since I have a warm undertone. I tried to make it work for one day with bronzer and powder, but after only one day, this made me so shiny and break out like crazy

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This is easily my favorite drugstore foundation.

First of all, this is the only drugstore foundation I can find that is light enough for my skintone. I use the lightest shade which is 001 Ivory. Even most high end foundations I've found are not light enough for me. So this is a huge bonus.

Also, I do tend to like the dewy, fresh faced look that is very in right now. This product does have a slight shimmer to it to give you that dewy look. SO it might not be the best for you if you have very oily skin. I have very dry skin around my nose so I prefer this formula.

I use Smashbox light primer with it and set it with Stay Matte powder by Rimmel. When I do this the foundation looks flawless all day, or about 10 hours.

This is a great dupe for Makeup Forever HD Foundation.

I have gotten a lot of compliments on my complexion since I started wearing this about 3 years ago, I've even been told it makes my skin look perfectly airbrushed a few times.

Overall this is a great product and DEFINATELY worth the cost.

****UPDATE****
I just went to the store last night and saw that they reformulated this.
The Ivory 001 color is not longer as light as it used to be and wont work for me any longer.
BUMMER. I wont be buying this ever again.

Very bad foundation it made my pores larger and more noticeable and my wrinkles omg more noticeable also .

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Too shiny and never set on my skin. Would transfer on everything. Weird greasy glow from SPF.

I love this foundation! I've read the reviews on the "glitter" in it--and yes, it is there, and if you look super-uncomfortably up close to the person's face in direct sunlight, you will see the hint of shimmer. But as a person who has very pale, usually dull-er skin, I find that the shimmer truly helps give me a nice, radiant glow. It has a light-medium coverage; I usually use one and a half pumps. It does a good job of covering the redness in my cheeks and any small pimples I have. I definitely do think it gives that "airbrushed" effect--and when I feel my skin, it feels like silk. I get a little oily in my T-zone, and this does a very good job of staying matte, all day! The pump is VERY helpful in keeping the bottle clean and sanitary. Overall, I am very happy with this foundation, it's become my go-to! If you have paler skin that can look more dull (especially in winter), I would definitely give this a try!

Awful on me I have had a bottle for a year and I hate it. I tried it with everything. The flash on a camera makes me have a super white ghost face, and the actual product is shimmery as hell. It just looks awful on me cakey no coverage, makes me look ashy as fuc* people actually ask me if I feel okay if I wear this, I was insulted lol. Really disappointed bought this because of "rave" reviews. Wish I could get my money back.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My all-time greatest foundation. I have used foundations from NARS, MAC, MUFE, Paula's Choice, and Guerlain. Nothing beats this. If you have oily skin, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. What do I love about it?

1) Clean pump dispenser keeps product sanitary and dispenses exactly the amount I want (MAC, Guerlain and NARS didn't provide pumps)
2) Lightest colour is a perfect match for my porcelain skin
3) Keeps shine at bay all day
4) Covers any flaws in one swipe
5) A little goes a long way
6) I get tons of compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation.
7) Affordable and widely available.

Yes, could spend tons more $$, (as I stupidly did), but this foundation beats everything I have ever tried, and so I ditched the expensive ones and came back to the drug store for the best foundation ever for really really oily skin.

I bought this product for about $11 at Walmart. It comes in a pump bottle that contains 1 fluid ounce. I like the pump a lot; about 3 pumps will cover my face and have enough left over to conceal blemishes. I have the lightest shade, simply called ivory. I love the colour, as I often have a difficult time finding a light enough shade in foundation. The undertone is more neutral, not quite pink but not quite yellow, which is nice. It does have a little flashback if you take a photograph with flash, so keep that in mind. It's a light-medium coverage, and not super build-able. It has a nice finish without powder, even with my oily skin it still looks more matte with a bit of glow. My biggest complaint with this product is that after you wash your face, you'll notice a very fine glitter on your face, even after you wash it again. I believe this is why it broke me out. Just to be sure it was the foundation, I stopped using it and my skin cleared up. I started to use it again, and sure enough, my skin broke back out. I won't buy this again, but I do think that people with less sensitive skin will react better with this product.

I read great things about this foundation and that it was perfect for hiding blemishes and made you look fresh and like a "photoshopped" version of yourself but I have to admit, I won't be using this on my skin again. It felt so heavy on my skin, and that was just with a small amount of product on my face! If you have oily or combination skin I would definitely stay away from this foundation as it will make you look very very greasy and shiny.. It also oxidised quite a bit on my face throughout the day. Overall, I woudnt recommend this, and won't be buying it again.

this is my all time favorite foundation. the coverage is great, it feels nice on the skin and stays put all day. I love the packaging, that's actually the main reason I bought it. buy I'm glad I did!