BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 1/28/2014 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I own most benefit blushes but I reach for this most often it gives me a much needed pop of colour. The brownish colours in it also means it could be used as an alternative for bronzed for those who are afraid of bronzers

on 1/24/2014 11:36:00 AM

This will be my third box of this product. It was the very first blush from benefit I've tried and I love it. I disagree that us older gals shouldn't wear it. It needs to be with a light hand and a fluffy brush but I have used it especially during the summer on my cheeks and it gives me a tawny/peachy look with some shimmer. I've also used the individual colors as eyeshawdows and with a little vaseline you can get a shimmy tint for your lips.

Packaging is a pain I finally broke down and depoted all my benefit blushes to a z-pallet. The packaging is cute but if it keeps me from using the product I have no use for it.,

I will buy this again and again! Love it.

on 1/13/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I pair this with benetint on my apples and use this in the hollows of my cheeks instead of bronzer. Great in the winter for a fair girl with freckles :-)

It's subtle, but build able. And sometimes, if your emphasizing your eyes or lips or both you need a subtle cheek.

Love!

on 12/28/2013 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This was a wonderful gift. A beautiful, slightly peachy(er) Nars Luster which provides a beautiful glow. It wears wonderfully, looks dewy, and is super buildable but impossible to over do. It doesn't provide insane color payoff which is fine by me. Being made up of four different colors, swatched on their own seem rather unimpressive. I thought in a crunch they would possibly work as eyeshadows as well but I was wrong. I could see this working on darker skin tones as a gorgeous highlighter too!

The brush is nice, despite the fact I am not huge on the cardboard packaging. I typically have no qualms about price but I find it steep for a product without the pigment or packaging I would anticipate. What is stopping me from investing in Dior or YSL blushes after all? And it is bulky, but I wouldn't dare try to depot it. So all in all it's a gorgeous blush, I like it very much, but the packaging and lack of pigment are a bit disappointing. Wouldn't repurchase, but it's nice to have.

on 11/11/2013 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used this when I needed to add color to my pale complexion and it gave me a natural glow to my face. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells sweet, almost sugary. It has a subtle hint of shimmer, but nothing too noticeable. The colors in the pan include pink, dark pink, orange, and purple, but applies like a peachy-pink shade. The color is subtle, but looks very natural. It flatters my neutral skin tone and could be universally flattering to any skin tone. The price is a little hard to agree with, but it is a good blush.

on 10/20/2013 8:24:00 PM

Hmmm. I can't say this is a bad product, but I don't really like it. When I bought it, I was quite satisfied, but I quickly get tired of it. The thing is, I don't think it really shows up on the skin. I would like it to be an everyday blush or a natural looking blush for summer because of the light peachy pink colour all four shades together provides, but it is WAY too shimmery for me. I like my makeup to look natural but definitely noticeable since I'm like a natural girly girl (if that makes any sense). But this blush on my medium-fair skin tone, with the rest of makeup, make my face look like a disco ball (now try to imagine that in sunshine light...) and in a certain way looked too hmm... childish?! If that makes sense as well. And I'm quite sad cause the colour, even if it's a little too light for me hindsight, seemed so gorgeous! I also liked the durable box packaging of Benefit's blush - but I don't use the original brush - and the amount of product it contains (because it can be pricey) so it really is the product that didn't get me. I guess it's the kind of product that you either totally love or hate. Maybe it would be a better highlighter than a blush... Or would be better on more fair skin tones. But don't get me wrong, it is not a terrible product, it is just not for me (I know quite a few love it).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I got this in a benefit kit, and it's not one I would've picked out on my own. I love the packaging of these. The peachy colour looks pretty natural and gives a bit of a glow to the face. I didn't love this at first, but now I'm realizing it's the perfect blush for fall. It's subtle (you have to build it up on your brush a bit) and it doesn't clash with my bright / deep lipsticks like a bright pink blush would.

on 9/26/2013 10:27:00 PM

Sugarbomb is my FAVOURITE box o' powder, and I have them all except for Thrrrob. The pros is that the texture is incredibly smooth and finely milled. For me, texture is very important and dictates whether or not I really enjoy applying my makeup. This goes on sooo smoothly with a soft brush. No buffing, tugging or over-blending needed. It just glides onto the skin perfectly. It has light-medium pigmentation so yes, you have to build it on. I was surprised when I saw the first glimpse of the pan so quickly (within 6 months, alongside use of other blushes). However I love the cool-toned mauve-pink shade it gives me (I'm NC20). And I will DEFINITELY repurchase this when I run out. I have not found anything else like it amongst my 15+ blushes. :)

on 8/14/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I saw Sugarbomb at Sephora, I thought the colours were adorable. It has a subtle shimmer to it, and it comes with 4 different shades which I liked. So I went ahead and got it. I tried it on the next day, and I thought it was great. I liked how it looks on my skin because it makes it look like a natural flush. It has a coral-y shade and on my yellow undertones it looks really good. However, it didn't last that long on me. I checked my makeup a little after noon and it was gone. I had to reapply about 2-3 times during the day. Overall, I think the product is pretty good, but for this price tag, I don't think I'm going to be repurchasing it again. Don't get me wrong, because I'm going to use up this product until I'm completely done with it. I just think that you can find much better blushes for the same or even less price.

on 8/7/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This gives a nice glow to the face but doesn't stay on my oily skin too long. It goes on very light.

Popular Blush Products