September 2, 2014 | 2197 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes 23L

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This is a great color for lining the waterline or the lower part of your eye to brighten them when you feel or look tired. I prefer this color over white because it looks more natural Also looks great on the tear duct area. Definitely a repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by 1017

A true champagne color! Not too pink, not too white, not too gold, not too gray...a true champagne color (fleshy/beigey)! That was the first win. Second, this works heavenly for brightening up the inner corners of your eyes or you lower lash line (waterproof too). Since these were the two things I was looking for, this is full on 5 lippie win! Another note on the color, I swatched every similiar liner in Sephora and ALL of them came out gold, pink, white, silver or gray. None came out this fleshy champagne color, except this. I think everyone should have this shade just for that aspect alone...it truly is unique. FYI I am MAC NW20 black/brown hair, brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by urth2leesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a pale person, so I can get away with using a white liner on my waterline. However, I prefer this champagne/fleshy color as it does appear a bit more natural. Now, most liners do not stay very well on my water line as I am very allergy-prone and my eyes water a lot. MUFE and UD are the exceptions. This liner works for a few hours, which is pretty good for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

This is an awesome eyeliner! Its a metallic pale pink/peach. Its super smooth and easy to apply, nice soft and gentle. I like to use it either on my water line or on the inner corner of my eyes. The pencil really brightens up ur eyes. It does have pretty good staying power, lasts a few hours given that you allow it to dry.
Very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK...I'm tanned. My eyes look off with white eyeliner. I bought this because champagne liner instead of white eyeliner is a good waterline color other than white if I want to look more awake. I really do recommend champagne and tan liners other than white. It is a great product. I highly recommend it. (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a replacement to my Shu pearly pink e/l pencil for under eye waterline to brighten up my eyes and inner corner of my eyes.

23L is a light peach, shimmery Champagne color eyeliner that is supposedly water resistant. It does last from morning to night on me. It does apply smoothly as well. This pencil size will last me for such a long time if it's just for inner corner of my eyes or under eye water line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ririan

this eyeliner pencil does not deserve the low rating that it has now, so I am going to put in my two-cents' worth (usually I am too lazy to do so LOL)

this is by far the best pencil for using on the lower waterline, I love it much much more than the raved MAC Fascinating Eye Khol, and Stila Topaz Kajal liner, for that purpose. It is a shimmerimng beige colour, and with this on my lower waterline, it instantly gives me a doll eyes effect!! what not to love?

For a doll eyes look, I will apply MAC sugarshot/all that glitters/naked lunch all over eyelids, and this pencil on my lower waterline, put on some black eyeliner, and apply mascara ... and viola! I am ready to go!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This sucks for the purpose I bought it for.

I swatched it on my hand in the store and it was a beautiful champagne color with a creamy texture.

I thought it would glide on my waterline well because .. well.. The black version does.

But this doesn;t get on my waterline at all unless I put a lot of effort/force into it, which I don't want to irritate my eyes with. So I use it just like the reviewer before me, I put it into my tear ducts.

I can find a lot of other products that would do the same job at a better price and a better product.. So...

I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by cjanerun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this with the intention of using it on my waterline... alas, it is the exact same colour as my skin and does not show up there at all! But it's great for around the tear duct and just under the inner corner of the eye, because it just adds a really nice sheen, with no extra colour. I've found that it stays put all day, something that seems to be rare in liners. I'm not completely enamoured with this, but I really like it and will most likely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by iillylabrati

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for my waterline but it is so translucent, it does no good. Also these will last forever if you apply them to your hand, but on your eyes is a different story for me. Also I don't think they apply well on moist areas like waterlines...better suited for clean dry skin.