September 22, 2014 | 1054 users online

Concealers - Victoria's Secret - VS Pro Camouflage FX Concealer Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by thecrazyfilipino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not bad...but it's not the best. It does take getting used to because it is sticky the first time you get it. However, the more I used it, the easier it was to use. I do not recommend this product for use under the eyes. Too much of this concealer under your eye will look cakey and thick, but if you don't have horrible under eye circles then using just a LITTLE bit of this will be fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by beauty1010

This product is horrible! The consistency of the concealers are extremely dry, even with the warmth from your finger it will not be creamy and it certainly was not made for the under eyes area. The smell is terrible, I can't really explain but it's overwhelming.
Overall this is a total fail, would not recommend or purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Joamy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loveee this product. Like one reviewer said you need to learn how to work with the product. At first, i agree it was very sticky but once i applied heat to it they were very easy to blend. You cant...I repeat...CANNOT....apply the correctors without applying the color concealer over it. The correctors are not concealers they correct the color issue (darkness and redness) but they are not meant to be worn alone. I apply the apricot color under my eyes and apply the second concealer shade...and VOILA! perfection! I have been doing makeup for a while and i use it all the time on my clients and they love it. Will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by amzical

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my, I wish I'd read the reviews for this product before buying it! I'd been in the market for a concealer kit that had a peachy tone for my under eye circles & I thought this was perfect when I saw it at Victoria's Secret. Plus, $14 is pretty cheap for a whole palette. But the quality is totally awful! The concealers were too hard to apply without totally tugging on the skin and the peachy colored one did absolutely nothing to conceal my under eye circles. I tried heating them up a bit with my hair dryer to see if that would soften them up and make them easier to apply. They still didn't seem to go on very well w/ the brush, so I put my finger in the peachy one - big mistake! I accidentally got way too much and so tried to wash it off my hands, but it wouldn't come off!! Seriously! It got all over my hands and just sat there, all greasy and orange, no matter how much soap I used. I even tried eye makeup remover and that didn't get it off either. I ended up using some baby wipes and then some face cleanser that has disodium EDTA in it (b/c I've heard that helps get antiperspirant off your skin) and those got most of it off my hands, but there was still a waxy residue. I threw the palette in the trash never to touch it again. Please stay far, far away from this product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm returning this as soon as possible. I paid $4.00 for it, but because I had a $10.00 free card. It's just not worth it. It's a great idea, but it is sticky and I don't want to tug on my eyes! I was born with dark circles and a cigar! Ok, no cigar, but I need to wear under eye concealer daily and it has to be terrific quality. It's what I depend on to look alive. Although, I hear that dark under eye circles are considered sexy in France. Until I can afford a ticket to Paris, I need industrial strength concealer like Benefit's Boi-ing. Save your money, I foresee this palette being discontinued from being returned by every customer that falls for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by momonro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually just returned this product back to the store. Overall it was an okay product, but the consistency of the product was not undereye friendy. I loved the concept of the palette and the pigments they carried but the consistency was waxy, sticky, not very blendable. I have sunken in eyes so I'm always looking for a good concealer. When I saw this I thought it'd be a good buy price wise and a good concealer palette with the colors it had. When I applied it I liked the result but you really have to work with the product and for use under the eyes a lot of tugging on the sensitive undereye skin was necessary. Thought I liked the result I didn't think it'd worth it tug on my skin just to get the product to blend. So I do love the concept tho it'd be a better product if it was creamy rather than waxy and sticky which I don't think that's a good texture for concealer, especially for undereye use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by curlyfryxo

I was excited for this product at first, because it would be my first color correcting type of palette. At first, the consistency is really difficult, but you just have to keep working with it. The coverage is err.. okay i guess, it could be better. I found if i used my fingers to apply, it works a lot better. It's okay, could be better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by coolbeanz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WORST CONCEALER. I had one of those secret gift card things so I figured I'd just try some of their make-up. The original price is $14 which is okay because you get 3 concealers and 2 correctors, and my gift card ended up being $10 so i essentially payed $4 for it. This palette is so bad though that I wish I hadn't wasted my $4 on it. The smell is awful, like a gross plastic smell, and the concealer actually feels like what it smells like. It's hard, not creamy in the least, and impossible to blend. After working with it for 10 minutes the coverage was okay, however it's not worth purchasing at all. I'll just stick with my Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda palette.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is plastic-y, let me start with that because that's the first impression I got. I had high hopes with this product because VS has a great line of cosmetics. But the concealers were as hard as baked clay at first. I tossed the brush it came with as it is just a plastic stick with random bits of fiber on the end and melted the concealer itself to aid with the blending. I use liquid foundation so I usually use concealer over my foundation, but this concealer looks so obvious under my powder, I use it under. Overall, after some intense heat, it blends well enough and there's good pigmentation. But compared to quality, it's not worth the hassle. It's about 2.15 per concealer so I guess it's a good deal but I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by colleend0917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only bought this product bc i had a free coupon and was trying to find something under $20.00. when i tried it, its so hard you cant even get anything up with the brush or your finger. i tried to return this and was told i cant return if it was opened. I Do Not recommend buying this.