April 17, 2014 | 1197 users online

Polishes - OPI - nailpolish in Kennebunk-Port

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my go-to red for years and years but I'm pretty sure that somewhere along the way they changed the formula.

It used to be much deeper! I feel like it's much brighter now than it used to be which is very disappointing.

I give it a 3 because it's still a lovely shade, just not what it was.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I like this better on my toes. On my finger nails it's a pretty bright red. Was looking for a deep red and found it with Malaga Wine. They look almost identical in the bottle, but the mw is just a darker richer "blood red". Really looks much better with my skin tone. Which is olive, although I'm blonde hair, blue eyed. So I'll keep the kp for my toes. Beautiful red tho.........

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

This is a fabulous deep red color. Perfect for the holidays but really can be worn year round. There is a lovely shine to the finish and the color is definitely buildable. As with most OPI colors I have no luck using their polishes on my fingernails (they chip quickly & frequently) but on my toes they are a dream. If you are looking for a true, deep red this is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ShuUemuraLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

*************PLEASE CLICK CONTINUED, THIS REVIEW INCLUDES PICTURES!*****************************

About me: I am NC20, NC25 in the summer. I have black hair and brown eyes, my undertones are very yellow.

Wear: This wears like all OPI's on me, 2 weeks with top and base coat. It's perfectly fine for me since I usually change mani's after a week and a half.

Color: This is a very pretty dark red. OPI says this has shimmer, but it doesn't on me. a nice classic creme with the strikingness (is that a word?) of a vampie that's more wearable.

Price: When I got this, it was 8.50$. It's very jacked up now, but still cheaper than Rescue Beauty Lounge/Chanel, but pricier than Sinful/Essie.

Packaging: Regular OPI packaging, tapered bottle/cap. Simple and classic.

Comments: I will not repurchase this, because I want to try Malaga wine which I hear is this but darker--I had wanted this to be darker. However, this is not the polishes' fault, and others who want a dark red creme will love this. I give this 4 lippies because I think it simply isn't that unique.

PICTURES:

Thumb: OPI Monsooner or Later, index; Essie E! Live from the red carpet, middle: OPI an affair in red square, fourth: OPI Kennebunk port (all one coat)

Shade:

Sunlight:

Was this review helpful to you? Please click 'yes' or 'no' and let MUA know :)
continued >>

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am thrilled, amazed, and in love with this color. I started lemming it when I saw a picture of this on another girl and it was one of those colors that just strikes you with how perfectly flattering it is. Even though I'd never heard of it before I had to have it (apparently it was discontinued but brought back to OPIs classic collection) Sure enough, in person it was just as flattering to my own pale, warm skintone. It's sort of like Malaga Wine, a medium to dark red creme polish with a gorgeous glossy finish, but side by side Kennebunk Port is slightly more warm and less purpley than Malaga Wine.. This was such a pleasant surprise and I love this red from OPI!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Jecca674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful dark red that works great with my cool skin tone. This is the perfect shade for me when I want something that falls between candy apple and vampy; it's on the darker side but definitely still red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by H20girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect red for my cool skin tone. Its a dark red with blue undertone that looks classic and sophisticated. Thrilled that OPI brought this color back!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 10:25:00 PM More reviews by GraceKelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most exquisite shade of deep red. I had read reviews before purchasing, but I have to say it's even better than I expected. I will definitely buy this again...in bulk!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by JaeMann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

God I adore this colour and this brand. Only complaint is that I have to repaint daily. But a good topcoat should fix that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 1:37:00 AM More reviews by allison7

This is just great. I got a mani/pedi with this for Halloween--looked stunning on, got lots of compliments (someone even asked me for the nail polish name in class!) and lasted a long time. Gorgeous creamy red, really complemented my skin tone. The only complaint is that it is a b-tch and a half to remove!! Lots of effort required. I will always use this when going for red nails at the salon!