November 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Binge

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by BubblegumXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shade! It's a medium navy blue with a bit of a metallic finish, it's not anywhere near being dark or blackish blue. It sounds more bold then it actually looks in person. I have blue/green eyes and this color really compliments them so well. The best thing is that it lasts all day and it doesn't smudge. I'd suggest getting Urban Decay's sharpener along with any of the 24/7 liners too since I had a hard time using my regular sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by JillyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite blue eyeliner!
It looks like it would just be your average medium blue liner... nothing magical but on my blue/grey eyes... it GLOWS. I was shocked because I thought by using really bright blues like Deviant (electric blue) my blue eyes would sparkle with intensity. I even ran out and bought Deviant after Binge thinking it would be even better. Nope. Binge is the perfect shade for blue eyes... its dark enough to let the paleness of your baby blues take center stage yet light enough to be a true blue and not a blue that looks navy or black on. Still not learning my lesson, but fascinated and on a blue liner kick- I picked up MAC's chromographic pro pencil in Marine Life. While another good liner, it has nothing on Binge! I dont get the glowey "blue-eyed babe" look that I do with binge. So, I learned my lesson! Binge it is!

As far as the formula... Its creamy and a dream to apply. If you like really clean/sharp lines- its probably a little too creamy... But I like to sometimes purposely smudge my liner a bit especially since I'm terrible at applying. (Seriously, all these years and I still cant get a decent even line on both eyes...ha!) Lasts till the end of the day this way and dont have any issues taking it off at the end of the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this shade of blue. It's not quite as creamy in applying as some of my other liners but it's very pretty. Sometimes requires a little building but when you get the shade on it's very bright blue without being too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this liner. I layer Adore Deluxe ES on top just to make Binge pop. I was looking for a dark blue liner and this is it. Deviant was too light for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by fancynancy

So glad I found this oolor. It matches a mascara that Christian Dior disc. years ago called Ultramarine Blue. It's really lovely on my brown/hazel eyes and looks so good with all colors of lipsticks. Sometimes I find these pencils too thick. A quick swipe with a dry Qtip cleans it up and gives a thinner line. I usually only line my lower lid but I've been using this all around my eye.This is the only blue I can love, and I love it so much. My skin is medium with red undertones.
Edit: love the color and continue to wear, but this is smearing. Going to try Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by melonbaobao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought as part of the 24/7 super stash.

Great colour, complements dark eyes and lighter skin. You can use in lieu of eyeshadow if you're quick to rub it, as this product settles quickly (which is why I guess it's so popular as it stays put).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Fabulous blue liner -- you can use one swipe for a subtle blue tinge or layer it for bright, iridescent navy. The color is very true to the shade of the pencil, which sharpens smoothly. If I'm being really fancy with my eye makeup I'll usually use this as a last-minute addition close to the lashline over black liner all the way around the eye, it adds a really nice touch. I love the UD 24/7 pencils, I only wish they were more easily removed, but I guess they wouldn't stand up as well if they weren't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by georton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really lovely color for my brownish/hazel eyes. I just use it to tight line upper and on lower lash line and it really brings out all the colors of my eyes without being distracting or garish. Update: I find it doesn't apply as evenly as some of the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by proximitythe53rd

Binge is a metallic dark blue (not navy, it's bluer than that) without any glitter particles in it. It's dark enough that it's not super-loud or obvious if you want to wear it in a more subtle way, but it's not a subtle or versatile as Rockstar, for example. It's definitely not a neutral, it's clearly blue. You can smudge for a softer effect, or apply at full intensity. I actually don't really like how it looks when smudged very much, and I'm not a fan of all-over blue eye makeup, so I tend to apply it in its full metallic glory just along the upper lashes. Like all of the 24/7 pencils, Binge is very creamy soft, and just glides on. You can smudge it easily when it's newly applied, but once it's set it doesn't really budge until you remove it. It's a good color, but it's not one of my favorites from the Super Stash.
I would say that this eyeliner is OK for the waterline because it doesn't have glitter, but I can't wear any of the 24/7 liners on my waterline - even Zero (plain black) stings a bit on my sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love how buttery these pencils are; they glide on sooo smoothly. This blue color is so pretty on my fair skin and hazel eyes, without making me look like a clown. Really brightens my face up and makes my eyes look more green and bright. Unless you constantly keep it sharp, the line will be a little thicker and soft, which I don't mind, since I have a lot of eyelid to work with. Has pretty good staying power. They are a little pricey for a pencil, and I can tell that it will run out more quickly than most; but it's worth it.