November 27, 2014 | 1220 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this at the walgreens I work at just cause it was on sale. i usually use exfoliating scrubs to help with my acne and my oily skin. I will never use any other product. This dried a lot of the oil of my skin and cleared all my acne. I'm really happy I bought this. Will repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

For reference, my skin is combination and my T-Zone is beyond oily. It's the type of skin that could reflect the sun in the mornings. I wake up with a super greasy complexion, and by the end of the day my makeup is all runny and not pretty at all. That (embarrasing thing) being said, this cleanser has been great in helping me with these issues.
It's a foamy exfoliator gel, which means it lathers up really nicely with just a few rubs. The small beads in this are not so great for exfolation on their own, that's why the scrubblet that comes attached to the packaging is so useful. Just apply a small amount of the product on the scrubblet, run some water over it and massage your face gently with it. It will lather up completely and it will make any oil and traces of makeup surface, cleaning everything up really well.
Now, I do not use the scrubblet in the mornings, or every day. It is too harsh, meant for exfoliation. purposes only, it should not be used more than twice a week. I use the cleansing gel twice a day, the beads in it are so tiny it is not harsh on the skin. I lather it up on my hands and wash every morning and night. It removes all the oil off my face without being over drying. My face feels soft and radiant after every use. Not at all tight, like I read here in some comments (must be the degree of sebum my skin produces).
The rich lather in this works by desintegrating the oil into small particles while surrounding them in particles of water so it can be broken down and washed from the face. (That's how all soap works, after all, water and oil do not mix). Hope this helps. I will keep repurchasing, the price and results have been outstanding for me. Remember, treat your face gently, the scrubblet can be set aside every couple of days!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I used this scrub for a while about a year and a half ago. Back then, my skin would generally get one blemish a week, but no scars would be left behind. I got this to 'deep clean' my skin twice a week. I remember there being a scent- a strong one -but I liked it. Now, however, I am hesitant to put anything that is this strongly perfumed on my skin. See, about six months ago, my skin had a really bad breakout on my left cheek from using the St. Ives scrub. It was really terrible, and I still have scars from it. But after that breakout, I would get new blemishes on my left cheek, where I didn't used to break out. I would not repurchase this because I have just gotten my skin under control again, but I did like it and would reccommend it. It did a lovely job at buffing off any dead skin, and the scrublet it came with worked well to remove my makeup. I ended up using that every night with my cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was generally hesitant to use this product because it has SLS in it.. and that's not exactly good for the skin. I used it for a while and then I took a hiatus because, well, I just got out of using it. I started breaking out around a week ago and I just started back using it, and, well, I actually really like it. Sometimes, my skin needs a little kick in the butt. My skin ends up SO SOFT and rejuvenated feeling after I use this especially if lotion is applied right after. And the little scrubbing pad is so effective and fun to use, it's very expedient and potent.. I've used the cream cleanser and this and they both work very well. I like it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good scrub for the price. Smells like oranges. I like scrubs to be a bit grittier but for less than 6 bucks you can't really complain. The little scrubber tool is neat, but doesn't help scrub your skin at all. It's a little latex thing that's very soft and just spreads the soap around. You're better off using your fingers to work the scrub into your problem areas, then use the tool afterwards to clean everything up.

I guess I will buy it again, but it's just not gritty enough to be a go-to product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Taayloor

Ive been having a problem with my white heads, and researched that exfoliating is good to get rid of them... so I thought i'd give this product a try. I works wonderful I didn't have any white heads my face felt smoother and softer. However I have acne-prone skin so im looking for something that will help with both acne and white heads. This didnt do anything for my acne, just my white heads. I do recommend this if you have NO acne and just want to get rid of white heads or even want softer and smoother skin. I have a bottle lefted so i wont be buying this anymore and Im just looking for something more for acne

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had quite low expectations for this because I generally prefer my scrubs to be a bit thicker, but it was actually a decent scrub. I wouldn't have purchased it in the first place, but I tried it when staying over at a relative's house and my skin felt very soft all day afterward. It's not a miracle product by any means, but I like the soft feeling my skin has when I use it in conjunction with a good moisturizer. I wasn't even going to use the little scrubber it came with because it looked so cheap, but I tried it and it's actually quite soft and glides over your skin nicely. The smell of this is delicious - a nice sweet apricot smell. Honestly I probably won't buy this again simply because there are better scrubs I've tried, but for others who don't need quite as much exfoliation this would be nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sussyM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok im in love. this product is the bomb. I just bought this a few days ago, and my skin feels clean and wonderful after I use it. the packaging is amazing. I love the the scrub thing. its so soft and wonderful. I would buy this again. it makes me feel confident that my pores are clean and not being clogged. its only been like three days and people are already starting to notice my acne is going away. anyways back to the product. After I wash my face my skin feels tight but in a good way. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

I had to admit that I was suck into this product mainly because of the scrublet, but after using about 1/3 of the bottle, I've concluded that I liked both the product and the srublet.

I've been using this about once or twice per week, and it has left my skin really bright and clean, since I've started using this product I've left all my other exfoliators untouched.

I've tried using the scrublet with my usual cleanser and it works well too, so I went out and got a dupe of the scrublet at the dollar tree, but unfortunately those were really hard and it did not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by tdkelley9112

I have a very acne prone complection and combination skin. I have tried multiple expensive products as well as drug store products and did not get the results I hoped for. I have spent tons of wasted money on Pro-active and even Clinique skin care products. I bought this a week ago and it has worked wonderfully on my face. The breakouts I had were immediatly elliminated. The surfacing agents coming from deep in my pores were brough up after the first couple of uses and made their appearance at the suface of my skin. However, after a couple of days, there was nothing left to resurface. I would recommend this product to everyone : )