July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was generally hesitant to use this product because it has SLS in it.. and that's not exactly good for the skin. I used it for a while and then I took a hiatus because, well, I just got out of using it. I started breaking out around a week ago and I just started back using it, and, well, I actually really like it. Sometimes, my skin needs a little kick in the butt. My skin ends up SO SOFT and rejuvenated feeling after I use this especially if lotion is applied right after. And the little scrubbing pad is so effective and fun to use, it's very expedient and potent.. I've used the cream cleanser and this and they both work very well. I like it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good scrub for the price. Smells like oranges. I like scrubs to be a bit grittier but for less than 6 bucks you can't really complain. The little scrubber tool is neat, but doesn't help scrub your skin at all. It's a little latex thing that's very soft and just spreads the soap around. You're better off using your fingers to work the scrub into your problem areas, then use the tool afterwards to clean everything up.

I guess I will buy it again, but it's just not gritty enough to be a go-to product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Taayloor

Ive been having a problem with my white heads, and researched that exfoliating is good to get rid of them... so I thought i'd give this product a try. I works wonderful I didn't have any white heads my face felt smoother and softer. However I have acne-prone skin so im looking for something that will help with both acne and white heads. This didnt do anything for my acne, just my white heads. I do recommend this if you have NO acne and just want to get rid of white heads or even want softer and smoother skin. I have a bottle lefted so i wont be buying this anymore and Im just looking for something more for acne

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had quite low expectations for this because I generally prefer my scrubs to be a bit thicker, but it was actually a decent scrub. I wouldn't have purchased it in the first place, but I tried it when staying over at a relative's house and my skin felt very soft all day afterward. It's not a miracle product by any means, but I like the soft feeling my skin has when I use it in conjunction with a good moisturizer. I wasn't even going to use the little scrubber it came with because it looked so cheap, but I tried it and it's actually quite soft and glides over your skin nicely. The smell of this is delicious - a nice sweet apricot smell. Honestly I probably won't buy this again simply because there are better scrubs I've tried, but for others who don't need quite as much exfoliation this would be nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sussyM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok im in love. this product is the bomb. I just bought this a few days ago, and my skin feels clean and wonderful after I use it. the packaging is amazing. I love the the scrub thing. its so soft and wonderful. I would buy this again. it makes me feel confident that my pores are clean and not being clogged. its only been like three days and people are already starting to notice my acne is going away. anyways back to the product. After I wash my face my skin feels tight but in a good way. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

I had to admit that I was suck into this product mainly because of the scrublet, but after using about 1/3 of the bottle, I've concluded that I liked both the product and the srublet.

I've been using this about once or twice per week, and it has left my skin really bright and clean, since I've started using this product I've left all my other exfoliators untouched.

I've tried using the scrublet with my usual cleanser and it works well too, so I went out and got a dupe of the scrublet at the dollar tree, but unfortunately those were really hard and it did not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by tdkelley9112

I have a very acne prone complection and combination skin. I have tried multiple expensive products as well as drug store products and did not get the results I hoped for. I have spent tons of wasted money on Pro-active and even Clinique skin care products. I bought this a week ago and it has worked wonderfully on my face. The breakouts I had were immediatly elliminated. The surfacing agents coming from deep in my pores were brough up after the first couple of uses and made their appearance at the suface of my skin. However, after a couple of days, there was nothing left to resurface. I would recommend this product to everyone : )

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

I've been using this product for about a month and a half. It has done a good job at controlling the mild to moderate acne that pops up on my forehead and around my nose. A good wash with this really clears up oily areas on my face without damaging my very sensitive and dry cheeks.

I can see why some people would complain about the packaging (the product it meant to be used with a rubber scrublet that can be attached to the actual container) but I think that it is sanitary and easy to use. I have also recently discovered that the scrublet has a suction cup on the handle that allows for easy attachment to walls, mirrors, etc. It is somewhat gimmicky but convenient nonetheless.

While this is not my HG product, it delivers solid results for those with combination/oily skin and is very affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarinou

I used this and my skin became very dry. I used this about 2 times a week. I prefer exfoliating lotion to be more gentle on the skin and more hydrating. Leaves my skin tight.
But my brother uses it and his skin cleared up and feels nicer, maybe it is just my skin type that is sensitive to this product, my aunt used this and like it very much.
I really really like the scrubbing this that comes with, it massages my skin when I use it and it's a good idea. You can stick it in your shower so that is very cool,
My family went through the second bottle, but you definetly need to try this product to know how your skin will react. If you know somebody who has it try it out or try to get a sample somewhere.
I like more the st-ives green tea scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by chellybean19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I WILL be repurchasing this for sure. I have super sensitive skin so I was pleased and surprised when this didn't break me out instantly. It also didn't make my face oily (some other scrubs have in the past - really annoying). It works great and haven't had any break outs since. My skin feels clean and fresh and I use this every other day along with their facial cleanser. The scrublet is also great. Much easier than using a face cloth! I just make sure to rinse it before I use it to get rid of anything that may have gotten on it since I used it last