Chanel Chance

3.8

on 11/1/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love Chance! Some say they prefer it for warm weather but I love this during the cooler months - especially paired with a gourmand lotion. I think I prefer the EDP to the EDT - the EDT doesn't smell as crisp, but does smell just as clean! The bottle is so simple but glamorous, and I would most definitely repurchase.

on 7/10/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Packaging is super cute. Super expensive. However, I was so disappointed by this. It smelled gorgeous in the bottle but when I sprayed it on me, it didn't settle well. It smelled very sour and disgusting. All I could think of was that this smelled like acid. I really wanted this to work for me but it didn't. :(

on 7/8/2014 5:44:00 PM

Love. Very fresh smell.

on 6/26/2014 2:38:00 PM

took a test strip in a packet of this home today after buying No 5 and No 5 Premiere. The quality of Chanel is refined and excellent. Chance is for going out and you will smell like a Goddess. Chance I can understand Its vibe already, it will transform you into a super-social lady with loads and loads of enthusiasm, energy and everyone will think you are stunning, Chance is like an accessory to project your image as it will speak volumes for you.

on 6/2/2014 12:01:00 AM

Birthday present from my husband, smells so good! Flower scent, a feel of sweet, does anyone think this one is similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy? But this one is sweeter.

This is one of Chanel's best fragrances, if not #1. It can be worn by any age, and it seems to smell lovely on everyone. The smell is young, but still very elegant, very "Chanel." You feel sophisticated wearing this without feeling like you're wearing your grandmother's perfume. The bottle isn't elaborate, but it looks elegant displayed on a vanity table. I own the EDP (which has great lasting power), but the EDT and the Eau Tendre versions are also good as well. (Check out the Eau Tendre if you're a big Marc Jacobs Daisy fan.)

on 5/14/2014 4:09:00 AM

It is my fragrance! I like the smell and it feels fresh and fruity and nice and elegant and cute all at the same time.

on 5/8/2014 5:35:00 PM

Chance, oh how I love thee. I was 19 years old when I found you, you were my first ever Chanel experience, yet you remain one of my absolute favorites. You're not nearly as heavy as No. 5, yet you're far more zesty than Coco Mademoiselle.

Now that I'm 30, I find that I've just now come to realize how much I appreciate you and all your spicy characteristics. Your pepper alone makes me feel fiery and alive. You have a slight oriental vibe that could, early on, be mistaken as masculine, but that soon softens into pure sophistication.

You're mature and elegant, and you make me feel the same. One spritz in my hair and you last for 48 hours. I can still smell you on my pillow. I don't care if anyone around me has an aversion to you, not that I've *ever* experienced that - quite the opposite. Men adore you and women are jealous of you. You will forever be a staple in my perfume collection.

on 4/1/2014 12:53:00 AM

Very floral scent! Last for a good few hours with only three pump!

on 3/25/2014 10:08:00 PM