December 19, 2014 | 1726 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very floral scent! Last for a good few hours with only three pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Love for younger generation vs numb 5

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this perfume, gorgeous warm scent, slightly floral, slightly woody. perfect. Also long lasting, much more so than madamoiselle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume. Its my go to scent at the moment. Its not my signature scent but its really nice to wear for dinner, parties etc. The frangrance isnt super long lasting however

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Enkhjinaa

I used to have Chanel chance eau de tendre not chance eau de parfum. I liked the previous one it had a really nice soft smell and every body complimented it. But this eau de parfum is too strong it sometimes give nausea because it is too strong!!! So I wouldn't recommend it for people who likes soft parfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dear G-d this is ghastly. As a longtime wearer of many Chanel fragrances (No. 5 Elixir Sensual being my favorite.) this has to be the most egregiously offensive odor this house of style has emitted. Why oh why Chanel did you have to stoop down to cater to the lowest common denominator to market your name to youth audiences? That IS the purpose of this scent, right?
That said, this is a combination of too many odors :floral, metallic, masculine, spicy, green. And the outcome: awful. I have smelled better hand soap from public bathroom dispensers.
Dry down on me smells similar to a mans peppery deoderant...that didn't work all that well.
That said, I'm certain this concoction of foul sells wildly, but not to the loyal, elegant hardcore Chanel customer that made and dare I say will be the reason your brand continues.
Please, make this a limited edition. I'm tired of smelling this on the obnoxious grocery bagging girl at my local Stop and Shop who is in year 2 of failing to acquire her GED.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this perfume as I gift and I don't like it at all.The scent gives me and other people headaches(my boyfriend hate it...lol).If there was not the "chanel" label I would say that it is a cheap perfume for more mature women.The only good thing for those who love this strong scent is that it stays on your skin forever!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

My absolute favorite scent of all time. I own the EDT and I tend to wear this only at night, but when I wear it during the day (winter), two sprays last all day for me.

Also.. my boyfriend loves it as well!

People always say that Chance just 'smells like me.' Definitely my signature scent.

My only complaint is that the metal on the top of the bottle broke and got stuck in the cap. It sometimes leaks, but since it's miniscule I don't mind that much. I just think it should be better quality considering how much this costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by lupita465

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So sad to say but I love this product!!!! But the problem is that it hurts my wallet. It is pricey for me... I love the scent tho!!! The pink one is my fave although the green one is not bad at all....I love both of them, not the yellow/gold one... Both are floral and fresh and some sweet notes which I don't mind.... I hate dry scents becaus