January 27, 2015 | 967 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is one of Chanel's best fragrances, if not #1. It can be worn by any age, and it seems to smell lovely on everyone. The smell is young, but still very elegant, very "Chanel." You feel sophisticated wearing this without feeling like you're wearing your grandmother's perfume. The bottle isn't elaborate, but it looks elegant displayed on a vanity table. I own the EDP (which has great lasting power), but the EDT and the Eau Tendre versions are also good as well. (Check out the Eau Tendre if you're a big Marc Jacobs Daisy fan.)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by areeminouche

It is my fragrance! I like the smell and it feels fresh and fruity and nice and elegant and cute all at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Chance, oh how I love thee. I was 19 years old when I found you, you were my first ever Chanel experience, yet you remain one of my absolute favorites. You're not nearly as heavy as No. 5, yet you're far more zesty than Coco Mademoiselle.

Now that I'm 30, I find that I've just now come to realize how much I appreciate you and all your spicy characteristics. Your pepper alone makes me feel fiery and alive. You have a slight oriental vibe that could, early on, be mistaken as masculine, but that soon softens into pure sophistication.

You're mature and elegant, and you make me feel the same. One spritz in my hair and you last for 48 hours. I can still smell you on my pillow. I don't care if anyone around me has an aversion to you, not that I've *ever* experienced that - quite the opposite. Men adore you and women are jealous of you. You will forever be a staple in my perfume collection.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very floral scent! Last for a good few hours with only three pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Love for younger generation vs numb 5

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this perfume, gorgeous warm scent, slightly floral, slightly woody. perfect. Also long lasting, much more so than madamoiselle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume. Its my go to scent at the moment. Its not my signature scent but its really nice to wear for dinner, parties etc. The frangrance isnt super long lasting however

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Enkhjinaa

I used to have Chanel chance eau de tendre not chance eau de parfum. I liked the previous one it had a really nice soft smell and every body complimented it. But this eau de parfum is too strong it sometimes give nausea because it is too strong!!! So I wouldn't recommend it for people who likes soft parfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dear G-d this is ghastly. As a longtime wearer of many Chanel fragrances (No. 5 Elixir Sensual being my favorite.) this has to be the most egregiously offensive odor this house of style has emitted. Why oh why Chanel did you have to stoop down to cater to the lowest common denominator to market your name to youth audiences? That IS the purpose of this scent, right?
That said, this is a combination of too many odors :floral, metallic, masculine, spicy, green. And the outcome: awful. I have smelled better hand soap from public bathroom dispensers.
Dry down on me smells similar to a mans peppery deoderant...that didn't work all that well.
That said, I'm certain this concoction of foul sells wildly, but not to the loyal, elegant hardcore Chanel customer that made and dare I say will be the reason your brand continues.
Please, make this a limited edition. I'm tired of smelling this on the obnoxious grocery bagging girl at my local Stop and Shop who is in year 2 of failing to acquire her GED.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No