Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - Intensive Daily Moisturizer for Face SPF 15

4.2

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a face moisturizer? Oh hell no! As a lip treasure? Yessss... 5 stars for the lips, really none for my face (I can only imagine the clog-power this stuff must contain lol!), but it is the only -- and I genuinely mean The Only -- product that keeps my lips smooth and fresher than I ever thought they could be! I received a deluxe sample size in a GWP but I'll be dragging myself into the store and pay the over-inflated price it probably costs because for my lips the financial amount is worth it, it truly is. Nothing else comes close!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product ! As I have oily skin I find it hard to find daily moisturisers wich don't break me out. This product doesn't and leaves my skin looking healthy and flawless. It has a SPF of 15 which is perfect or me as I live in England and we rarely have huge amounts of sun. I love the smell of this product. It smells really fresh and clean. I apply this every morning before my primer and it helps keep my skin hydrated. I was a bit hesitant about purchasing this as it is quite pricey for such a small tube. Over 4 year I think I have purchased two and one is still going strong ! Will defiantly be repurchasing once it's eventually used up ! I also really like the packaging as it is a tube. I hate pot products with a passion as I feel they are a breeding ground for germs !! Couldn't reccomend this product more. Love love love it ,,,

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

If you have dry skin even in summer, then this moisturiser is for you. I have sensitive combo skin and althought this cream is super thick it sinks in quite well. It's summer where I live, and yet I have had no problems with greasiness. Its not a miracle cream or something but it hydrates really well. I have not had any irritation since using it. The packaging is in a tube which ensure the hygiene of the product. The lemony smell? I don't know but it reminds me slightly of an ointment though not unpleasant. They should upgrade the SPF to something higher like an SPF 30 or something. Overall I'll give it 4 lippies-if you don't have amazing expectations and you just want something to moisturise your face, then please buy this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

It's an ok moisturizer. I don't feel much difference compared to my old moisturizer (Avene Hydrance Optimale), just that it's a bit more expensive. I thought the smell was a bit strong at first, but now I got used to it. My skin feels comfortable when I'm wearing this stuff, and it lasts for hours. I was happy that this one came with SPF, which is one thing I'm always looking in a moisturizer, though I would liked if it was higher (it's only SPF 15). But I guess it's hard to find a good moisturizer with a high SPF (if you want that kind of protection then you have to look for a sunscreen, apparently).

Had heard much talk of Elizabeth Arden 8hour cream being a miracle moisturiser so was pleased to try it when I got some vouchers for a department store. The smell of the cream is extremely lemony, the sort of smell that you would expect when having a facial perhaps, it is nice but quite intense. I get quite bad spots and this cream hasn't done much to change those, and to be honest I haven't noticed my face feeling more hydrated. If anything I would agree this cream is a little to heavy for summer, though I would recommend if you had extremely bad skin. And the only other point I have is that this cream takes at least 20mins to soak in enough for my to put foundation on without my face being tacky which I don't really like.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best moistuizer i have ever tried (and I've tried lots of them) I've used up at least 6 tubes since this is the only moisturizer that is hydrating, soothing, calming and softens my skin enough in the winter. It has a lovely herbal smell to it, the cream is pretty thick so one tube won't last me for too long but its worth every penny. In the summer this is to heavy for me but for all of you with really dry and sensitive skin in cold climates (I live in Sweden...) this is a real saviour! Love this to death!

I love this cream! I have really sensitive/dry skin, but still suffer the occasional spot or two (being 19 years old). When I first started using this product, my forehead was sore and spotty. A week in, the spots have cleared and healed! I hadn't been able to use spot cream (it's too harsh) so was just using sudocreme. My skin has improved miles and i'm sure it's because of this cream! I've bought the skin protectant to add to my Elizabeth Arden collection..and have always been a fan of the 2 in 1 cleanser/toner.
I gave the price a 4 because it is expensive for a poor student like me, but it's certainly worth the money!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the smell. The scent is similar to its 8 Hour Cram Skin Protectant but added a little lemon scent.
It absorbs easily and blends into my dry skin very fast.Good to work as a makeup base.
Overall, I would say it is just a normal moisturizer with SPF15. Gentle for sensitive skin. Nothing special or impressive. Also I do find it is not moisture enough for my dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use it for a month like a day cream. It's very hard to spread it on my face and after every application I can feel that the cream has no soothing efect at all. Everytime I smile I can feel that I have a mask on my face. Smell is not so strong but after few days a little annoying. Price is little high, packaging is nice. I won't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

So it smells a bit like a dinner, who cares?! I bought some in the duty free five months ago, and i'm still not even halfway through it last so long! I have incredibly dry skin, and was at the end of my tether until this was reccommended to me. It's not the cheapest option available, but it last so long it should be considered an investment piece, the same as you would with good quality make up brushes eg Mac - it pays for itself when you see how good the results are. It's not oily, i love theSPF, and it can even be used as a base for foundation in place of a primer. Cannot sing the praises of this highly enough.