July 31, 2014 | 1295 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic Extreme (Waterproof)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MsDeLarge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! I tried so many, but this is my absolute favorite. I love the consistency, color, brush and it really doesn't smudge during the day. It gives you the fake lash effect minus the fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been a Lancome mascara junkie for about two decades. On occasion I try something new, but always returned to Lancome. On a whim, I tried this mascara. I absolutely love it.

As another reviewer posted, I too am shocked the reviews are higher. I think everyone is looking for something different, perhaps. I like something that thickens a bit, doesn't run, smudge or crumble. This fitst the bill. I will buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

Mixed feelings about this mascara. I really like the look of it on me- shiny, dark pigment, great length and moderate volume. A natural, separated look rather than super dramatic. Worth the price even but as a non-waterproof mascara. It will last through a bit of contact lens eye-watering but with full on tears or splashes it came off in large black specks. Not impressed in the waterproof department therefore 3 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by taltman11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm surprised this mascara is rated so low. I love this stuff! My short, straight Asian lashes really put mascara to the test. My main concern is smudging. I don't like to look as if I've been punched in the face and have black eyes.

This mascara provides a good amount of volume and length, but it's not exactly dramatic. It's my daily wear mascara. The brush is great and the formula doesn't clump, flake, or give the spider legs look. I pick up a few tubes when Sephora has their VIB sales every year. I also use Givenchy Phenomeneyes (my "date night" mascara, better volume than DiorShow Iconic, but can get clumpy) and Cover Girl LashBlast Waterproof (my cheapy backup to the Dior and Givenchy). For removal, I use DHC's cleansing oil. A few gentle massages over the eye area and it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by catsaregrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has the most amazing brush. It lengthens and separates my lashes really well, so I use it every day. Makeup wipes don't quite get them off, so you probably need to use an oil-based cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Soleil9770

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm really shocked by the low reviews of this mascara because it is my HG mascara. I hardly ever write reviews but I have been using this mascara for 2 years now and it is the best mascara ever. I have super oily eyelids and all my mascara and eyeshadows end up on the sides of my eyes but not Diorshow Iconic Waterproof. I use the Shisheido eyelash primer with this and honestly it has super powers because the mascara won't budge, smudge, flake or raccoon eye. The price is expensive but it is the only mascara I have found that won't do any of the lovely things listed above. I can't say enough good things about this mascara other than that it is awesome and will definitely change your makeup routine forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Most amazing mascara I have ever tried. Looks fantastic with just one coat and lasts all day with no problems. I have it in Blue and Black and LOVE them.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by JuJu05

This is ok if you already have volmious lashes, and need separation. Don't expect it to give loads of lashes, and can actually make eyelashes so separated and in line, they may look like less. it's good for first coating, followed by a heavy mascara such as great lash. It was as a gift and I will never purchase

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by rosebud264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Full marks for not smudging, it really is waterproof, but not a PITA to get off :)
Brush is big but not clumsy, it gets every little hair. I get a fake-eyelash look with this, which I love.

Marks off for the price, because cheaper mascaras can do the same thing...but I love pulling it out of my makeup bag, and using a product that so many rave about! I probably won't buy it again, I'd rather try some other high-end mascaras first to see if they can outperform Diorshow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by cbhanna21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have asian lashes that are straight and thin. i'm picky about my mascaras because of the brushes. "volumizing" mascaras generally get really clumpy on my lashes so i usually consider a mascara based on it's brush. I LOVE this brush. it gets to every one of my lashes without putting a mess on me. it doesn't makes my lashes look thicker while separating them instead of sticking them together.