July 31, 2014 | 1004 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by stewartl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product - used it for about 3 years now and can't say enough about it! I usually have two bottles on the go, White Peach and Peach Bisque, so I can adjust colour I want for the day. I usually reapply a couple times a day which is great cause it is SPF 20.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by myannabellee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've only used one container of this tinted moisturizer, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. For a tinted moisturizer, it offers excellent coverage.
The ingredients are amazing. My colour was Peach Bisque and matched very well with my skin. The formula was smooth and moisturizing, and it even offers SPF 20 with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide! (As opposed to questionable chemical sunblockers.)
The container it comes in is totally awesome. The way the pump works makes it so that you get every last bit and nothing is wasted. Genius.
I would definitely buy this again, but would first like to try their Healthy Skin Foundation to see how much coverage it gives.
As tinted moisturizers go, this one is my favourite.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by nattib2

This product has great ingredients, however its is very streaky and dries up and comes off if i rub too much.
I have to miss it with other tinted moisturisers to obtain a half decent result.

i dont reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by queenrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Pros: I love that this is all natural. It didn't make my skin break out at all and I have very acne prone skin. Another is that I love the packaging! Its beautiful and I always appreciate a pump bottle. It's also very good if you have beautiful skin and don't need much coverage.
The Cons: I ended up sending mine back because the color was way to orange and dark on me. I got the second lightest shade white peach. So I guess I should have went with the lightest. I also have acne scaring and it did nothing to cover it up. I know its a tinted moisturizer but I've had better coverage from other brands. I was just hoping that it would even out my skin tone. It also didn't last long. 2-3 hours into the day it was melting off my face.
Just wasn't for me!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I'm on my 6th bottle, maybe. Give or take. It does not provide coverage much. That is a given. As a moisturiser, it is ok but not too oily. Then again, I use oil moisturiser so this is fine. On its own, I find it a tad dry.
But I like it because.... and this is very important, I have eczema and acne. During the worst of my skin, only this doesn't hurt my skin on application. Everything else does. So I know for a fact that this truly does not aggravate my skin at all.
Which is why I repurchase and will keep doing that.

The colour is too dark, that I have to agree.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by peanut32

100% pure breakouts. My skin looked nice while it was on though.....

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by girlwithcurioushair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy grail "foundation" for me. I use a light moisturizer under this and use this as a combination sunscreen and sheer foundation. I usually put mineral powder over it. SPF 20 seems like a conservative number considering this has 15% titanium dioxide and 10% zinc oxide. Until now, I've been unable to find a natural, non-clogging sunscreen. If I combine with mineral makeup, I don't need an additional sunscreen to get full protection. Minus one point because their color range is really limited. I'm lucky that I'm warm toned and not super pale or dark because cool skin tones and warm tones outside of the medium range won't be able to use this. Hopefully they will expand their color palette as the brand grows.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this item in a swap because I wanted to test it out, even though I know I need far more coverage than what a TM can provide. With that said, unless you have absolutely flawless skin, you'll need something else to go along with this product. It's incredibly sheer, which makes it pretty fool proof, but what's the point of paying extra for a barely noticeable hint of color? I wasn't expecting it to cover acne scarring at all, but I was hoping it would even out my skin tone a bit so that I could apply less mineral foundation afterwards. It doesn't cover my slight hyperpigmentation that I have on my nose and cheeks. A previous reviewer commented on it streaking and being dry, which I did not experience with this at all. Maybe they reformulated recently. But, I actually got way too much product the first time I used it and it still applied very easily, stayed damp enough to layer over the first application without looking or feeling odd. I just felt oily and it had no coverage, regardless of applying three coats.

Since it has no coverage, it blended in very well with my NC 15 skin tone in the shade Creme. And, I felt it made me more oily than I usually am and definitely didn't help mattify my skin at all. I also think it may have been exacerbating my mild acne, but I'm not sure because I didn't use it for long--the pimples that formed while using it went away when I stopped and never returned, so who knows.

Overall, it's a very sheer moisturizer with a slight, slight, slight hint of color and if that's what you're looking for, give this a try. But, it's not amazing and doesn't do a whole lot for my oily, acne prone skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm surprised by the negative comments and the high number of people who would not buy this again. I'm super picky about what I put on my face for daytime, but I love this. It's not greasy (provides a very slight matte look) and somehow my skin seems luminous with this on. I noticed also that even though this is labelled SPF 20, there is actually a very high amout of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.

It's not moisturizing enough for really cold winter days, but for spring, summer, and fall, it's good. Great packaging - very attractive, clean, and the pump truly lets you get 100% of the product.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by simulacratastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in White Peach as an alternative to full make-up. I like to wear it during the day on the weekend, when I'm doing yoga, or any other occasion when putting on primer and powder would be a bit ridiculous. My skin tolerates the moisturizer well, and the color blends into my natural skin tone (light with yellow undertones). I apply it pretty lightly, though, so any color discrepancies don't really show.