December 22, 2014 | 1775 users online

Body Scrubs - Olay - Ohm by Olay Exfoliating Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this scrub in Rose & Jasmine. I must say the smell is amazing but the texture is very un-grainy. I like it but not for the extreme exfoliation. I think I can use it almost everyday except when I really want to scrub, scrub, scrub. It's very soothing at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

Ginger and citrus scent is lovely, but I am very put off by the lack of any sudsing action whatsoever. The coarse grit particles cling stubbornly to my skin, making me feel like I need to shower again afterwards. All in all a most unpleasent experience and I will not repurchase in any available scent, however nice it may be.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Puppy2606

This body scrub is actually best used everyday...And the best part of all is that you get to exfoliate every time you take a shower. It leaves your skin real soft and smooth. My arms feel like a baby's butt. The scent is amazing!!!!!! It is jasmine and rose. It is just absolutely beautiful smelling. Also the consistency is creamy like shower cream. This makes it easy to use. Just open the flip top, squeeze as much as you need out, and rub into skin as if it were just cream...The best scrub I've ever tried, and its very inexpensive. It's better than origins salt scrub...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by jjff

The rose-jasmine scrub smelled like anything other than authentic roses and/or jasmine, turned out to be a mediocre exfoliator, and, to top things off, is of a non-foaming variety that leaves you in need of a shower gel or soap to follow up. The only thing I liked about this product is the easy-to-use tube it comes in.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by arvi

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: The jasmine rose scent is pretty and the formula is moisturizing.

Cons: It does not exfoliate. The particles are too large and too few.

I think I would be better off with the body wash and a seperate scrub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Chandler5

Hm. Mediocre. That's the best way to describe this... though the fragrances are pretty good. I like the Citrus Ginger much better than the Rose Jasmine. With a name like 'Exfoliating Body Scrub,' I was really expecting exfoliants! Not a few tiny grains that washed rapidly away. Won't repurchase, but will probably get more Citrus Ginger stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are pretty nice scrubs! I'm impressed with how silky my skin feels when I'm done. Wish they had more scents though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Laurencerivet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this body scrub only because I couldn't find my usual "Exfotonic" by L'oreal, that day. I am very disappointed. The smell (a mix of Jasmine and Rose) is OK but the product is way too soft for me to do any good exfoliating job (although I have a very sensitive skin). I'll definitely recommend the Body Expertise line of L'oreal instead, which really gives results close to the one achieved in most spa's.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2003 2:12:00 PM More reviews by amegrrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the scent but the scrub was too thin and watered down to really scrub my skin. I would buy this product for the scent only - not its ability to make a difference on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Citrus/Ginger smells soooo amazing. As a scrub, though, I don't like this product. The scrub isn't grainy enough for my taste (it seems to be a shower cream mixed with a few gratuitous scrubbing beads). And, worse, it left the bottom of my shower incredibly slippery. I plan to try the Citrus/Ginger body wash, though, because this smell is to die for.