July 29, 2014 | 2201 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really helps to keep your eyeshadow on, but it does not enhance the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a pretty bad case of the "disappearing eye shadow." A lot more than the average person. So this stuff barely worked for me, but was better than nothing. It definitely helps with creasing if the shadow sticks around long enough.

I will be repurchasing just because it's $1 and I can use it if I have short errands or other less important times so I don't use up more expensive primers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Basically, I bought this primer to go with some cheapie L.A. Colors eyeshadows I bought at the Dollar Tree. I got two beautiful 12 color eyeshadow palettes for only a buck each. So, I didn't want to pay more for the primer than I paid for the shadow. Enter E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer in Sheer, which only costs $1.00 dollar a tube at Meijer! This stuff is brilliant. It makes the shadow last all day. It also makes it go on smoother and show up better. It's super easy to use. I simply smear some on with the doe foot applicator. Then I blend it in with my finger. I wait a minute for it to set, and then I'm in business.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by GillianRose

I absolutely love this product and would recommend this! Its price is reasonable for $1 with its small yet long lasting packaging. My eye makeup is able to keep up for at least 8 hours, which are basically school hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by lolo7652

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this product and I use it every day. It works wonders on keeping my eyeliner in place and you can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by allthingsnice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product, it even rivals the benefit eye primer, especially for the price! It is a staple for my make up bag, I use it every day to make sure my eye shadow or liner stays out, and it does make a difference to when I don't wear it. The only down side is that if you have dry skin it can look a bit patchy, but the solution to this is just moisturise thoroughly before applying! All in all a great product for great value. Highly recommend for beauty on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LindseyK25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff workins amazing. I have super oily skin and I get creases in my eye shadow very easily. This stuff keeps that from happening practically all day even on the worse humid summer day.

My only complaint would be.. its super liquidy and doesnt last very long. But you only pay like a $1-$2 for a tube. I love the nude and the pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just as great as UD's

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. Since finding it it's the only eye primer I will use, I have the pearl one which is great for adding a little sparkle but the sheer one is m holy grail. I've true tons of primers but my shadow will be on lash line after a few hours, this beauty keeps everything in place for the whole day.. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this stuff, HG! The packaging could use some work but I don't mind it, you just can't really tell what's left.. For a buck it's deff worth it. I would rate it up there with urban decays primer potion! It's smooth, sheer, applies nice and is just tacky enough for the shadow to stick. Use sparingly because using too much of any product can also cause creasing. Stock up!