February 1, 2015 | 1109 users online

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 2:33:00 PM More reviews by kim2241

did crease on my eyelids after about 3 hours

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:45:00 PM More reviews by safa93

the best eye primer. it works great and feels great.. its also super cheap so buy 2 or 3 from the first time because it runs out super fast

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by kidrauh1

Works great! Especially for the price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by makeup04

I love this stuff. I own like 3 of them. I thin they are great for people who are starting out makeup. A lot of beauty people on Youtube talk about it. They love. They all recommend it to every one. But I think they are great. But I will say their packaging could be a little bit better. But the saying. 'Don't Judge A Book By The Cover"

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by AmandaKayC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best primer I've used. It really does keep my eye shadow in place! What I really like is that my eye shadow doesn't crease anymore so that's a huge plus. the only thing I didn't like is that the container just feels really cheap, but its a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Moojesty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this, but I don't use it much. It's just "OK", not great. I don't notice that it makes the eyeshadow stay on any longer, nor does it keep it from creasing. What it IS useful for is giving the lid a monochromatic look. It covers any red spots or skin anomalities. But, so does a good concealer. So, I have it, like it, but don't really use it often as I don't get much benefit as a primer for shadows. Elf is always a bargain, so the price is more than fair. The packaging must be fine as I have no real recall of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

This was only $1! And for that price, this is a very high quality product. It actually works and helps retain color and pigmentation in shadows for a long time. But it seems to give a little bit of an uneven look with the shadow. It also is a little thick for a primer and looked a little cakey. For the price, its amazing. I wasn't expecting anything like Urban Decay's primer potion and didn't get anything like that. But it did what a primer needs to do and is great for me because I have a tight budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Purplewombats1125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and is my go to primer for everyday use! I like it better than the primer potion! I would %100 recommend it to a friend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness! For a $1 this is amazing stuff! I have the oiliest of oiliest skin and eyelids. I am a loyal UDPP fan but this one works just as well and for a $1! My shadows applied well and lasted ALL DAYI love it so much I bought one for all my girlfriends so they an see for themselves. Please give this one a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by abbyashbey

for the price ($1) this product is definitely worth it! if you want an eyelid primer that lasts for a few hours, then this is great! I wear mine throughout the school day and my eyeshadow lasts all day. if you need a product that lasts for more than a few hours, than udpp may be for you. I've repurchased this product multiple times, and I love it!