Ecotools Alicia Silverstone 5-piece Brush Set

4.7

on 5/15/2012 12:39:00 PM

quality , fair price, beautiful makeup application, environmentally friendly, nice packaging, doesn't shed, soft as feathers, what more can I ask for? I used to use fine sephora brands from France brushes but these work just as well without harming animals. Great for wet or powder makeup. Application is effortless and smooth as silk.

on 4/26/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love EcoTools brushes because they are good quality, super soft, don't shed and are so convenient and affordable. Not to mention eco friendly. My favorite from this set is the stippling or duo fiber brush. I use it for bronzer/blush/highlight daily. I am fair skinned so I want sheer application and it is perfect.

on 3/13/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in the "after-the-holidays" clearance section of Target gift sets for $5. price was amazing and I LOVE these brushes. Would it be great if there were more brushes? Of course! But for what is included, I like them more than the higher end brushed I have bought previously.

on 3/3/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are my favorite brushes!! They are sooo soft and don't shed at all! I use these brushes everyday and I really like the case it comes with too. I think I may own one of every brush Ecotools makes :)

on 2/20/2012 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a very cheap way for a beginner to get a few useful brushes which a very good quality for the price. I wash mine with soap and water every time I use them & they have retained their shape and are yet to shed a single hair. The stippling brush is lovely for applying powder & smoothing out foundation and the blush brush is easy to manage.

I personally don't find the eyeshadow brush very useful - it's too large & picks up too much colour. On the occasions that I've used it, I tend to end up with a mess. This could just be user error though so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Best of all they come in a pretty little case to keep everything neat and together.

on 2/10/2012 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ecotools brushes are awesome. They arent expensive and do a great job. I love that they dont shed, they are soft and not scratchy at all. They also keep their shape very well even after being washed many time.

on 2/10/2012 11:59:00 AM

I paid $5 on eBay and I'm super impressed with this 5 piece brush set. The brushes are all practical, super soft, and work well for their intended use. I'm also impressed with the quality of this set as they don't shed, wash easily, and maintain their shape. If you can find this set I would definitely recommend purchasing it.

on 2/7/2012 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The only brush I have from this set is the blush brush, and it's my favorite brush ever! I have a few different blush brushes including a very expensive Dior brush, yet I still reach for this one every time. It's the perfect size, the right amount of softness and stiffness, and applies color perfectly. It was the best $3 I have ever spent on a makeup brush!

on 1/23/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really great kit. The reason why this does not get 5 lippies is because I would have prefered an eye blending or pencil brush than the included brow brush. That's just my preference. The stippling brush is really good quality, does not shed and relatively easy to clean. It applies liquid foundation nicely.

The blush brush is really nice too. The length of these brushes are perfect too, not too short that makeup application comfortable but not too long which makes them easy to travel with. As with all Eco Tools brushes, they are really soft too.

I got this on a buy 2 Eco Tools Items and get 40% off your order at Beauty.com last July. Steal huh!!! :)

I absolutely love this brush set. They are all so soft and this set has all the brushes you could ever need! I really love the "skunk" brush for applying liquid foundation -- it gives such a natural look.

Popular Makeup Brushes