July 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Hair Treatments - DermOrganic - Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know what Dermorganic puts in this, but I think that after years of experimenting with every hair product under the sun, I have finally found something that works.

Just as a little background info, I am mixed race and have very difficult hair to work with. It is long (mid-back), dry, fragile, and thin. I need something with control (as I am prone to frizziness), yet that is still light-weight (since my hair gets weighed down and greasy looking easily). This is the only product that was able to meet those needs. Since I was about 12, I have been on the hunt for the perfect hair product. During my journey, I have tried just about every product under the sun. Creams, serums, gels, oils, greases, sprays, mousses, you name it. A few were decent, but nothing wowed me like this.

Seriously, I could literally feel the texture of my hair changing as I worked this in. A little goes a long way (I use about 5 drops on my long hair and work in in, focusing on my brittle ends). Instead of creating a silicone-y layer over your hair like most serums, this product seems to truly sink in and nourish. It will not weigh your hair down, instead, your strands will suck it up like a soda on a hot day.

This product controls frizz, nourishes, speeds up blow dry time, adds luster, does not weigh the hair down, and makes it feel soft as angora. What more could you ask for? I applied this about 4 days ago and my hair still feels beautiful and tame.

This product smells delicious as well. Almost like a basket of fresh cherries in a little bottle! The scent will linger in your hair for a bit, but soon dissipates.

I purchased this for about $16.99 at my local Winners, so it's not that price considering the quality. I would gladly pay TRIPLE for a serum of this caliber. Now I want to try other Dermorganic products!

If you feel like you are at your wit's end with hair products, PLEASE give this a try. It may just be the end to your lock woes. 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is the only leave in treatment that has worked for me, and I've tried loads. This was a last try as I was fed up being disappointed. Non greasy, no overpowering smell.My hair is long always has been and at 56 I've no intentions of cutting it.This does what I wanted it to do, just defines my natural waves and takes away any frizziness especially at the ends. Leaves hair soft to the touch. No heaviness or weighing down of my fine hair. I love it! Some of these leave in treatments leave your hair crispy to the touch. I hate that, but their is none of that with this.It's like their is nothing in your hair but you can see the difference.The instructions say to use this on freshly washed towel dried hair, but I also use this when my hair is dry sometimes and it works fine that way too..Considering you only need 2 or 3 drops this will last for ages.So it's not expensive in the long run.I'd be lost without this now. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very nice oil that is lightly scented like cherries.

If I put this in my hair after showering it immediately soaks in and in turn makes my hair more manageable and cuts down styling time significantly.

I also like to use this in the summer to put in my hair and comb through while dry and sit in the sun to get some Vitamin D. It heats up from the sun and absorbs very nicely. My hair always comes out soft and shiny.

You don't need too much and can use this on damp or dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This treatment oil smells really really good and I really like the way this oil feels and performs. It's light and absorbs instantly into the hair cuticle and smells like a succulent strawberry candy. As I applied it to my damp hair I could actually feel my hair changing texture in my hands, going from delicate and 'breaky' to strong and healthy and lush. WOW! I love the way my hair feels with these products.

I have other MUA reviews and pix for the different DermOrganics products - I just re-experimented with the products after I became concerned they may be responsible for drying out my hair (I also suspected a new hair dye - that seems to be the culprit). After experiencing that dryness, I stopped using the products daily.

I just tried the whole set again (as described in my other reviews) and can now say that they are great for when you need a happy hair lift! After being introduced to these products I've noticed my hair has stayed in great condition even though I'm a hot tools and hairspray heavy user. DermOrganic is the bomb, but I don't think I'll ever try and use them as a daily routine again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Hb604

Amazing!! My hair is so soft and shines like never before and I have only used this once so far! Finally I have found a hair product that does what it says! Worth every penny! Better than any high-end hair product I have ever used and I have tried dozens of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by tranlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Makes my fine, over processed hair feel smooth when I blow it out. I tend to keep it away from roots as it can weigh it down a little if you use too much near roots. As with any product. One of my faves- trust me, I've tried a LOT of salon products!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Forget Moroccan Oil. This is so much better. More moisturizing plus doesn't make my light hair go brassy like moroccan oil does. Only thing I don't love is the bottle- so I transferred the product into a pump bottle instead. Truly liquid gold.

So after many months of using this and my hair slowly getting dryer and dryerI have made the switch to 100% pure organic Argan oil which is a million times better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by xshado

This thing right here is my HG!!!!!
I use it every time i get out of the shower.
I use the its a 10 leave in treatment to detangle my hair, then i use the dermorganic argan oil!
It does everything it claims to do!
After one use, i could see the difference in my hair.
Before this, i used to hate the way my hair looked when i air dryed it.
But after using this, (with air dryed hair) it looked shinier, less frizzier, softer, overall healthier! The best my hair has been in years!
At first, i wasn't so sure about picking it up because my hair is thin and putting anything like serums on my hair can make make it heavy and weigh it down.
This product doesn't do this at all!
The smells is sooooooooo good! The smells lingers on my hair for at least 2 days.
I love how you don't need a lot of this, just 2 or 3 drops is needed!
I cannot live without this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in conjunction with the masque and shampoo and find it a little heavier than I like, and doesn't really smell all that nice in my opinion- it's not bad, but it pales in comparison to Agadir Hair Oil which smells beyond divine. I think I've finally worked out the right amount to use so it doesn't weigh my hair down but I also feel like I'm not putting enough in to adequately protect my hair, so I'm going back to Agadir which is also cheaper.

***Update- October 2013***
I recently asked DermOrganic on Facebook why their packaging doesn't feature the cruelty-free bunnies, or why DermOrganic isn't featured on PETA or Choose Cruelty Free's databases (which are completely free to be apart of); they simply stated 'their products aren't tested on animals' but failed to answer my question as to why they wouldn't sign the legal documents PETA and CCF provide stating so. Surprise surprise, they deleted my comment and the comments others made on the matter also. Shady. I've since binned all of the products I bought and will NOT be repurchasing until I see their name on one of the lists.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I tried the MoroccanOil and it just did NOT work for me. I hated the scent, it was way to heavy for my hair and it just didn't work for me overall. But THIS - O. Em. Gee. It's really light and has a nice, light scent. It's really helped keep my fine hair (which falls to my shoulder blades) very soft and healthy. I really recommend this oil. It's not crazy expensive like some of the others too. And what I don't get into my hair I just rub into my hands and it makes a great cuticle oil too!