January 30, 2015 | 1495 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Thaidai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought on a whim. i love products that can be used for the lips and cheeks but i reallllllly do not like this! the product doesnt feel smooth on the skin. dont even think about putting it on your lips unless you like displaying crackled looking lips! as for the face, after 30 minutes of being on my cheeks, i had glitter/shimmer ALL OVER my face. i threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by PrettyMixedDoll

I dont use this product anymore.. My T Zones get very oily throughout the day.. I used this to outline my brows and what not as well but it makes it extremely dry, its very noticeable and makes my skin looks like its peeling or crusty.. I would have to go to the bathroom, put a little soap and water on a napkin and dab it to take it off.. Horrible product.. The day i stopped wearing it my boyfriend said to me "your makeup looks good today".. Thats when i threw it out of my makeup kit.. Dont buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

I bought this to use as a highlight on the top of my cheekbones. It's really pretty on and works to give that nice glow to the skin. It is easy to get carried away with so you just have to be careful how much you apply because too much can happen very quickly! Overall, nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by hellokitteeluv

Surprisingly good! You can pop it directly on your cheeks from the stick and blend it and it gives a good color payoff and the color is beautiful on light skin. I usually apply it from the stick onto my face and then use my fingers to blend. Awesome product for only $1!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

As a blush, the color was way too bright for my typically porcelain skin tone. I am slightly tan right now from the summer, and just straight applying it made me look like a clown. The price is wonderful, the packaging and concept cute, but this product delivers bright color. The texture was creamy, and it smelled nice, like pink grapefruit, and is an awesome lipstain. Use it for your lips, and dab just a pinch on your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love to use this to high light my cheeks just a little and the top eye bone. The smell is so nice to apply is a pain I use my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells like pink lemonade heaven! And for only $1 at Target, you get a very nice pinky cream blush with a hint of sheen! I love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

It's such an awesome product!! It makes me look so angelic and glowy. The blush itself is easy to use, and smells nice too( haha I knew I'm weird:P). Also, it lasts a llong time!! it lasts up to 8 hours for me and the longer i wear it, the more melts in my foundation creating a natural appearance. its my HG and I feel like its a but underrated:/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love E.L.F. It's for people like me that don't want to spend their entire allowance on one product.
Bought this the other day at Target a bit hesitantly. I get read in the cheek area already but around my nose, and not the usual place one would see natural read; I don't know what I was thinking about buying blush lol.
But! When that unwanted read is covered up with foundation [I'm not an all-over foundation girl. I put it on the problem areas and blend], this blush looks BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely love it. It's blendable, and doesn't smear on cakey-like or anything like that. It shimmers, and gives a very natural flush.
I haven't used it on a day out in the sun yet, so when I do, I will update so you'll know how it lasted in the sun...
Don't know what they were thinking about an "all-over", because I think its a little nasty to use something on both your lips AND cheeks...*shrug*...
Anyway, I love it!! :D :D
Will update soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow. I have this color stick in Persimmon, but have found it is a little on the cool side to work well as a blush for me. I do use it for highlighting, and under my eyes to help diminish my under eye circles. But I really liked the Pink Lemonade when I saw it at Target, so I ordered it along with some other goodies from the E.L.F. website.

WOW. I LOVE this! It is significantly more pigmented than Persimmon, so you get a lot more color payoff. I would say it is a pink/rose/blue color without being too cool or too sparkly. It gives me a pretty, natural flush on my cheeks and I LOVE it on my lips! I have been hunting for a pink lippie for the summer, and I think I have found it! I can tell that it will be dry wearing it alone, but I like to put coconut oil on my lips before I put lipstick on anyway, so I don't see this as a problem. Plus being slightly dry means I know it will be long lasting.

I am super pleased with this.