April 19, 2014 | 1843 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

It's such an awesome product!! It makes me look so angelic and glowy. The blush itself is easy to use, and smells nice too( haha I knew I'm weird:P). Also, it lasts a llong time!! it lasts up to 8 hours for me and the longer i wear it, the more melts in my foundation creating a natural appearance. its my HG and I feel like its a but underrated:/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love E.L.F. It's for people like me that don't want to spend their entire allowance on one product.
Bought this the other day at Target a bit hesitantly. I get read in the cheek area already but around my nose, and not the usual place one would see natural read; I don't know what I was thinking about buying blush lol.
But! When that unwanted read is covered up with foundation [I'm not an all-over foundation girl. I put it on the problem areas and blend], this blush looks BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely love it. It's blendable, and doesn't smear on cakey-like or anything like that. It shimmers, and gives a very natural flush.
I haven't used it on a day out in the sun yet, so when I do, I will update so you'll know how it lasted in the sun...
Don't know what they were thinking about an "all-over", because I think its a little nasty to use something on both your lips AND cheeks...*shrug*...
Anyway, I love it!! :D :D
Will update soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow. I have this color stick in Persimmon, but have found it is a little on the cool side to work well as a blush for me. I do use it for highlighting, and under my eyes to help diminish my under eye circles. But I really liked the Pink Lemonade when I saw it at Target, so I ordered it along with some other goodies from the E.L.F. website.

WOW. I LOVE this! It is significantly more pigmented than Persimmon, so you get a lot more color payoff. I would say it is a pink/rose/blue color without being too cool or too sparkly. It gives me a pretty, natural flush on my cheeks and I LOVE it on my lips! I have been hunting for a pink lippie for the summer, and I think I have found it! I can tell that it will be dry wearing it alone, but I like to put coconut oil on my lips before I put lipstick on anyway, so I don't see this as a problem. Plus being slightly dry means I know it will be long lasting.

I am super pleased with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been looking for a nice, natural-looking blush and i saw this at target. i bought it because of its cheap price. i wasn't expecting a lot from it yet this is the best blush i've ever used. this is the only blush that works for my skin tone. it looks natural on me. i've been using it for years. very cheap. stays throughout the day. i don't use it for my lips though since it dries them out.

PROS:
+looks natural
+stays all day, all night
+cheap
+doesn't break me out

CONS:
-not an overall stick since it doesn't give my lips a favor

if you want a natural-looking blush, you'd better give this one a try! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by missy44

Love this product. Have some in Benefit and life this $1 brand and color and staying power even better!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect much for $1 it had a really nice color payoff but too frosty for my liking. I can't speak for the longevity because the handful times I tried it on I wiped it off within 5 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really, for a buck? Go out and buy whatever colors you can find of E.L.F.'s color sticks because they're worth the price. Each one has different ranges in colors and gives different effects. And frankly, for the price, you can have a lot of fun with these. Why pay a lot more for a fancy branded name when you can buy a bunch of these?
Pink Lemonade is really a shade deeper than you would expect it to be. It's a beautiful color to work with on your skin. On your cheeks, it's a pretty color, similar to a flush or as if you're blushing. Under your eyes, in the crease of your eyes, it's absolutely beautiful. Blended in, it opens your eyes and deepens them. On your cheeks, on the apple, in the contour or as a highlighter, again, it blends to a natural rosy color. On your lips, add some clear lip gloss and they're a pretty simple rose color. This stick really does work all over. It's a great year-round color, too.
It has the traditional orange scent that smells really good, but disappears as soon as you blend it in. The stick is a little hard, but it is blendable. I like to add some moisturizer with my blending sponge as I'm buffing it in on my cheeks to give it more of a natural look and spreadability. I find it works best with my Cynthia Rowley precision blending sponge in application.
Great natural look, costs a buck, easy to use, multi-tasker, great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I love this little stick. I use it as a blush, first I dab the ELF kabuki brush into it and then buff all over my cheeks. Such a pretty, fresh pink that looks natural as a blush. Buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by leyla625

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using the same one for about 2 years and quite like it. I just use it as a cream blush and the pigment is wonderful, really lasts all day! It spreads easily, if I apply a bit too much I give an extra rub right away and it blends in nicely. Adding more is just as easy! For the cost of a dollar you cant ask much more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I actually really like this product. I don't think I've ever used it when I first apply my makeup in the morning, but I ALWAYS have it in my purse for a midday touchup. Is it the most pigmented? No. Is it the best? No. Is it cheap, portable, and blendable? Yes! I love to swipe this and spotlight on my cheeks and blend them in with my fingers for a little flush while I'm out. Best way to stop looking tired and bored. It's really nice and tiny so it takes up almost no room. I naturally have extremely red cheeks and look much more sickly than most people when I don't have a flush so I'm never without a stick blush in my makeup bag.