January 30, 2015 | 2059 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by selinaxkyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No matter how many concealers I try, I always come back to this one. It is full coverage so a little goes a very long way, and it comes out of the tube pretty thick. It's available in a good range of colors, and stays put although it will crease in some areas without powder.

---
* full coverage
* good range of shades
* straightforward packaging

I get the best results when I mix this with a small amount of moisturizer/eye cream/etc. until I achieve my desired texture/coverage. Also using a precision concealer brush helps keep everything under control.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For as long as I can remember I've gone with concealers far too light and too pink for my skin. I'm not sure if it was a misunderstanding or lack of products, but this concealer in shade 06 matches my skin far better than any I've ever tried before. The best method for application I've found is to dab a very small amount on with a finger and tap across with a fluffy brush until it's distributed and blended well. If needed, I go back over certain areas and then set with loose powder.

Pros:
* thick but creamy
* very opaque
* buildable/blendable
* truly impressive range of colors
* a little goes a *long* way

Cons:
* will crease without setting powder
* an expensive price tag (but I think it's worth it)

Skin tone: pale, warm undertones

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by ASMVBEAUTY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Covers everything and anything, wouldn't recommend it for under the eyes because it can be a bit heavy, water resistant factor is great, I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin and this product didn't irritate me at all, a little goes a very long way just started my second tube, first one lasted over a year

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by 8Summer8

I asked for a full coverage concealer and this was what I was introduced to. I have a lot hyper pigmentations (spotty) just on one side of my face. Instead of using a heavier foundation on my face I prefer a light foundation then use concealer for hyper pigmentations. MUFE is the best ones I have tried but it still doesn't conceal completely after 2 applications. I usually dab a bit on the back of my hand then use a brush to brush it in then spot conceal (pat it in) second time.
I will continue to find another concealer that's more suitable for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Mulan1

I got a sample of this concealer from Sephora in the shade # 7. A little background about my skin; I have lots of red marks post acne, and an uneven complexion with lots of redness. This product should be my HG of concealers, considering all the raving reviews about it on YouTube, right? WRONG. It's not because the product sucks, or causes breakouts that make me refuse to purchase it again. It's how it applies. This stuff dries so fast and is not blendable. Although it may be good at spot concealing, it's not good for large areas of discoloration you face. In addition, it feels extremely heavy on the skin. I used it under my eyes and on parts of my cheeks. Pigmentation wise, it's great, but after an hour my face just felt sticky. I don't think I could recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I don't even know how long I've had this, but every time I use it, it disappoints. Today, for example, I have a pimple on my cheek. I rarely get pimples on my cheeks, but I suspect it is hormonal this time. After applying foundation, I tried to conceal with this. Put a dot on the back of my hand, used a concealer brush, and wound up with a cakey mess. I sort of felt like it was mocking me, as if it was saying, oh, you want to highlight your zit? I cleaned my skin, moisturized, and tried again. Same result. I hadn't even used any drying acne medications because the pimple just appeared today, so I know that wasn't the problem. I finally decided not to even bother trying to conceal it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by bella0412

This product covers like a dream. It is thick, but in a good way. I believe it is for those who want to cover acne scars and spots of all sorts.

For under the eye concealing, this product is definitely not the best as I find it is thick and dry which tends to cake up around the under eye area throughout the day, but anywhere else on the face (e.g chin, nose, cheeks) it is perfect.

That being said, when choosing a shade for this product I really recommend going for something which is the SAME color as your skin and not a shade lighter like many people like to do when purchasing a concealer. I made that mistake of choosing a lighter shade and had to repurchase a darker one because I never use this product for dark under eyes, only acne scaring and pigmentation.

It is also not a product without much moister, so I also recommend moisturising the problem areas well before applying so it can have a nice base to go on without caking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by emilykluu

I repurchased this concealer 4 times already! It's absolutely amazing! This concealer covers my acne scars, acne, and redness. It stays on my face for about 5+ hours depending on what I'm doing.

At times, it does make dry spots appear more visible but all concealers are like that. Sadly it is pricey. I paid a little over $40 for each tube but it lasts at least a year for me.

If you are looking for a good full coverage concealer, you should definitely try this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

im kinda uncertain about this concealer. its ok coverage and its not very blendable.. its strange.. i dont think its worth the price. the color selection is ok

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kutzeyes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not so good. Lancome waterproof way better. Sorry I wasted my money. A little drying and see circles, always. This why I bought it!