Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed with this concealer! I'm not sure how well it would work to cover dark circles as it's quite thick and I think too heavy, at least for me, but it's SO good for blemishes, it hides every imperfection and lasts all day on my skin! Also the squeezy tube is really handy as you can really get all the product out of it. I wish it was a bit cheaper though!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I cannot believe I haven't mentioned this yet. I've been wearing this concealer since 2008 when I finally found out what a Sephora can actually do for me, my face and to my wallet. This is a wonderful product that covers beautifully, does not sink into fine lines and is dry. I actually love it for my under eyes. A tube of this lasts forever. In all this time I have not finished either. I have 2 colors - 16 and 14. 14 has a red undertone and 16 is more golden and a bit lighter. I use 16 when I want a slight undereye highlight and 14 for every day. I am MAC NW45 for skin tone reference. This has not separated in the tube in the 7 years I have had the same one. Yes I will continue to use the same ones. I've kept them this long because they still work, do not smell funny and I use them in a rotation with others. I've been trying lots of concealers in the last 7 years without finishing any of them. I daresay these are my HG. Will certainly repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the most drying concealer in the history of concealers. I don't know how people are using this on their face without looking like an apple fritter (lumpy and cakey). I have oily skin to begin with and I went to Sephora right after work with my usual end of the day all over oily veil on my face. No time to blot, I was in a hurry and wanted a blemish concealer to hide some issues going on. I had my mind set on getting this so I made a bee line to the MUFE area and swatched shades. I found a perfect shade with #7. I drew a line on my hand to sample it and POOF it was gone. It dried instantly, so fast that I couldn't even apply it to my face. I had to draw another line on my hand and try it again. While I was trying to blend it into the skin, it dried up on me again. WTF no excuse or patience for this. I could not get this on my face fast enough without it drying up. Finally, I squeezed a large blob on my finger and slapped it on my face and rubbed it in vigorously and fast. Oh look, I'm now an apple fritter face. I scrubbed it off and gave up. I gave it three attempts and that was it. Not to mention this wasn't full coverage! With two layers, I still saw redness and blemishes peeking through.

Fantastic concealer for it's purpose.

PRO - Insanely pigmented, doesn't separate in tube, a little goes a long way, stays on ALL DAY, fabulous coverage, isn't tacky/dries on skin

CON - somewhat limited shade range, pricey (but you get a lot of product), not the best for undereyes (doesn't offer any moisture, but isn't exactly marketed for under eyes).

LOVE this product, it does wonders for covering acne/marks/pigment issues.
Will & have repurchased. Just make sure you get the right color! I happened to get a tube that was a bit too light and it doesn't help my under eyes unless I put foundation on top.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My favorite concealer, ever. This matches my skin tone perfectly, and does an amazing job of covering my dark spots. If I need to add an extra layer for extra coverage, this does not look cakey at all. Well worth the price!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Not bad, I would buy it again

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Full disclosure: I did not expect to like this product! I have used MUFE foundations before, and they were cakey and provided zero coverage, but after reading the many positive reviews...I gave in to temptation.

My skin is oily and sensitive, and I have dry patches occasionally from using Retinol at night. As you can imagine, it is really hard for me to find coverage that stays matte and doesn't make me break out. I'm an NC 20-25 in MAC and shade #6 is a *perfect* match for my skin tone with yellow undertones!

I apply this concealer as needed on red spots or blemishes with a foundation brush. I dot the concealer on my problem spots, then blend it in with my brush, and set with powder. Takes no time at all, and really stays put all day. In the past, I've struggled with my makeup sliding off my face by the end of the day...but not with this stuff! It's locked in for at least 10 hours without oxidizing or fading.

My only con is the price and slight patchiness when my skin is drier!! And I don't have a Sephora where I live, so I have to order it online. As long as you moisturize well beforehand, the patchiness shouldn't be a problem. But I have learned my lesson that I have to prep my face before using it, because it can highlight my dry spots because it's so matte.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am always and forever on the quest for the best under eye concealer. I suffer from darkness under the eyes. Partly hereditary, partly from chasing around a toddler!
So I have always found myself mixing two together, so I can get the pigment and coverage just how I like it.
I've been reluctant to try this because many don't recommend it for under the eyes but it's really working well for me.
Regardless of concealer I always make sure I apply a good eye cream beforehand. I first warm it up between my fingers then use a wet beauty blender/sponge. I have found this to be the best method for me. I apply little at a time and it is very easy to build up without caking. It sets ever so slightly without feeling like dry cement under the eyes!
I am a NC30/35 skin tone and I bought shade 6 because I do like it a bit brighter under the eyes and was told that it does oxidize a bit darker. So once it has set, it's a great match for me. Number 7 would probably work too.
It doesn't crease! My Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer creases more. Way more and is so much more drying. Prolly about the same level of coverage after one layer but the MUFE layers so well and beats it then.
Because my darkness is quite intense, I probably should use a corrector underneath, because you can still see it peeking through but definately the best I've tried yet. And I've tried many many many. Drugstore and high end and they just keep building up in my makeup bag.
Give it a shot for under the eyes. I'm pleasantly surprised and for the first time in what feels like forever, I am only using one concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It does cover well, look natural, last a really long time and is waterproof, as long as you don't rub your eyes like crazy. However, it's also drying, exaggerate wrinkles and does not always look naturals. Even with those flaw, that's the only thing that really help with my really dark circles, and for that it's a god sent product! I'll repurchase, but in the same time I'll always be on the look-out for something better, so it's not HG but it's the better I've found yet.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I feel a bit odd writing a bad review for this product since I've been using it faithfully for almost 10 years, but I think it just took me that long to realize that it wasn't working for me. I have very pale, neutral skin and for the past few years have been using shade #1. I think before that I used up a tube of what may have been #4. Unfortunately I've just recently noticed that #1 does not match my skin tone AT ALL. It pulls an odd shade of pink/grey/orange that is at least 2 shades darker than my skin tone. I mainly started to notice this when I had a rare cystic breakout and needed to cover a larger area, but now I see it even when I'm trying to deal with a smaller spot. Horrible. Another thing that has always bugged me is that it really emphasizes any dryness in the area and brings more attention to what I've covered which is the last thing I want. Pretty disappointing as I really love the packaging and the fact that a tube lasts for years since you only need a tiny bit to completely cover everything. It's also waterproof and long wearing -- I've never had to worry about it fading during the day. I've thought about trying shade #4 again to see if it's a better match, but I can't get over the fact that the formula emphasizes spots/scars too much. On to the next!