Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 2/12/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have very dry skin and this is one of the few concealers that i have found that doesn't dehydrate my skin once applied. i wear it primarily to cover my genetic dark under eye circles but also around my nose, chin and the occasional blemish. i like that it can be easily blended out with a good brush or patted in for more coverage. its so very highly pigmented that a tiny amount goes a long way making the price very frugal. i have a shade for summer & one for winter but each tube lasts me 12 months of wear. i apply it early in the morning over Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado that has melted in for at least 5 minutes. i usually touch it up around 6-8 hours later. but i find very little movement or wear during most days. i wear contacts so tearing is sometimes and issue. this formula is waterproof but will smear if rubbed while wet. i find it easy to remove with Bioderma make up remover.

on 2/10/2015 3:00:00 AM

3.5 lippies if I could. I bought this in Sand 7. I'm NC35, medium-light and yellow toned for reference. Looking back this shade just might not be for me but it was the closest match from what I recall which leads me to say that if you have very yellow toned skin you'll probably find the shade range more on the reddish/pink undertone side.

This concealer works fine on areas of your face with what I consider 'minor' or 'easy to deal with' imperfections, I'm talking discoloration, sun spots, maybe light acne scarring. What this product did not cover for me was undereye darkness and breakouts namely the reddish kind of acne/acne scarring or any raised imperfections.

It didn't work under the eye for me because I found it looked dry after awhile. Like upon first applying it great! But 1hr even sometimes 30 min later it looks dry, darker and highlighting fine lines. As for covering up breakouts this is not your product because it did not cover the redness that comes with acne. It just doesn't cover redness in general, you would need a correcter underneath if for example you're trying to cover redness on your cheeks. Needless to say it did not cover breakouts that well.

Those negatives aside, for less 'major' concealing requirements this product is not bad. Besides undereyes, it's a nice creamy and smooth consistency and it's lasting power is fantastic. Basically if you have pretty good skin to begin with this will work fab for you, but if you're looking to do heavy duty covering up, this unfortunately is not your product.

on 2/8/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to concealer right now and I am in love. I have shade 4 and it is a perfect match for me. This makes my skin look flawless when I wear it. I've been using this everyday for about 3 weeks now and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it.
I put a bit on the back of my hand and then use my ring finger to pat on where I have the most to cover. Then I take a fluffy concealer brush and blend out the edges so it doesn't look caked on. And if I need more I will get a small amount on my brush and gently pat it on. When I do that I get the most coverage with the most natural look.
This does a great job covering up any redness I have especially around my nose. And it is so easy to apply and blend. The first day I used it, I accidentally applied to much but after that it got easier and easier to apply. Once you get the hang of it, it goes on so quickly. You do need to powder after applying this for sure. I didn't powder well enough one day and I ended up smudging some of it during the day. I have oilier skin during the warmer months so I will have to keep a setting powder on hand for when I get super oily.
I saw that some got really bad cystic acne when using this but I haven't broken out from this so that makes me happy. This cost $32 and I don't expect to run out of this for a while which is really nice.

on 2/4/2015 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best full-coverage concealer I've found for the redness around my nose. It is a bit difficult to work with, but I can't deny the results. It's very thick and creamy, and color #6 has the perfect yellow tone for me. I've found that I get the best results when I apply this in very small layers and blend it in with my fingers. Set with a powder, it lasts all day, but can get oily if I apply too much of it. Again, a light hand is key! I use a different concealer for my under-eye area because this is too heavy for that.

I think you get a lot of product with this, which makes the price worth it to me. I repurchased this because I was running out, but I ended up getting a few more months out of my tube because you really only need a small amount.

on 1/21/2015 1:21:00 PM

If you're looking for a creamy, moisturizing concealer that is highly pigmented and covers all of your imperfections, this is the concealer for you! I bought this after doing research about hydrating concealers that would not dry out my face as I have dry skin. I love how you can squeeze a little bit of product out of the tube as opposed to sticking your hand into a pot like some concealers, so it is sanitary after every use.

As with all creamy concealers, I like to warm up this product on the back of my hand before applying. I do a thin layer, let that dry, and build more layers for extra coverage. Due to my dry skin, it does have a tendency to cling to dry patches on your face. However, I find if I refresh with a misting spray throughout the day, it alleviates this problem. This concealer offers full coverage, so it does an excellent job at hiding dark spots, red spots, and active acne.

on 1/10/2015 3:11:00 PM

Holy cow this concealer covers everything!
I bought this from Sephora for about $32 Canadian during the glass the VIBROUGE sale.
I found this product to be a bit thicker in comparison to my mac pro long wear concealer. I apply this product on skin with the use of a bullet shaped foundation brush because I find that it's slightly tugs on my skin when I apply with my fingers.
But I do find that this product covers pimples very well but I'm also concerned that it can cause pimples to appear because it's so thick.
I do have to alternate this product with my mac pro long wear concealer or my Maybelline fit me concealer or my Narrs creamy concealer because I can't use his product every single day or else I may start breaking out.
Overall I'm happy with the product, and I tend to use this concealer during important events or meetings where I can't touch up my concealer during the day.

(Side note: i'm a Mac nc25-nc30, and makeup forever face and body - #32 and full cover concealer - #7)

on 12/16/2014 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a must have in all makeup bags, and has been my go to face concealer (I use a separate concealer for under eyes) for the past several years. This stuff is exceptional at covering discoloration or redness spots (i.e. blemishes). It doesn't cause any irritation, and a little goes a very, very long way. I've had the same tube for over 3 years, and have hardly put a dent in it, even though I use a small amount nearly every day! I wouldn't recommend for under eyes as I think it's not moisturizing enough for that area, however, this is the best concealer for covering up anything and everything, and is especially excellent at covering any blemishes that seem to take ages to go away.

on 12/12/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I saw Wayne Goss demonstrate using this with moisturizer on Youtube and decided to give it a try when my UD Foundation ran out. I bought this in Beige #8 to mix with my moisturizer and/or sunscreen for custom coverage to wear in place of foundation. The beige shade is my closest match but about a half shade too dark for me in winter. A small amount mixed with a physical sunscreen creates the perfect color though and leaves an amazing finish that looks like healthy glowing skin not foundation. I love that I can adjust the concealer to sunscreen/moisturizer ratio to create just the right shade and amount of coverage I want where I want it. I do often use Erase Paste or a similar creamy brightening concealer over this under my eyes but this does cover redness and dark circles very well and lasts all day on my combo skin without highlighting dry patches. I've had no issues with breakouts at all and will continue to use this in place of foundation. It's not cheap but a little goes a long way and this tube should last me quite a while.

on 11/26/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Great concealer. I like the formula for this, that it's not liquidy like many concealers and glides everywhere. It's more like a soft paste that is easily blendable. It provides great coverage. Stays throughout the day.

Forewarning: It creases.

on 11/24/2014 12:21:00 AM

CYSTIC ACNE ALERT!!!
Hi everyone, I had been using this concealer occasionally but only for a few hours at a time since July. I used it a week ago and had it on for 5+ hours and woke up with painful/red cystic acne bumps all over my cheeks and one spot on my chin. Only where I used the concealer. It is a full cover concealer and looks great however now it's going to take me months to undo the damage caused by this concealer :( So upset! It's going in the bin!