Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I tried this out to cover blemishes in #4 and the colour was a pretty good match. I also liked the texture of the product, it blended in and didn't feel too much like it was 'sitting' on the skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this concealer and I really like it, but it does have it's issues. It has a great finish and leaves my skin looking like skin which is always important! It usually does a great job at covering up my dark undereye area, but I will say that on some days it seems to settle and make my bags look even worse. And as for dark spots it does an okay job. I'm an NC44/NC45 and I wish they had colors with more yellow undertones to match people with skin like mine, but instead I think the undertones are more grey or neutral which when applied to my dark spots makes them look even more well....grey in some areas. The only reason I would not repurchase is because today I've discovered a product that's even better that has yellow undertones and flawlessly covers up my dark circles and dark spots. That's the LA Girl Pro concealer (only $3!). But otherwise I think this is a very fine concealer with great lasting power. If you haven't purchased it already I'd say it's worth trying out.

This is the best no BS full coverage concealer. I have leftover purple acne scars that I've never truly been able to cover until I applied this. The marks just disappeared.

Others have stated that it is too cakey for dry skin but I disagree. I have dry skin and this works fine for me. I suggest exfoliating first and applying a moisturizer with a high SPF (I used spf 70) as it is more emollient. (Or adding a few drops of jojoba oil to your regular moisturizer). Also it is key to use the absolute smallest amount you can and build it up if needed. I use a MAC 217 to blur out the edges and it is seamless. Also it is waterproof so you can wear it while swimming and it will not budge. It is expensive although for how little I need per day I see this lasting me a year or more. The packaging is fantastic as well and I suspect will help in it's longevity.

on 4/18/2015 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If you have oily skin and discoloration, i wouldn't buy this concealer it is very thick and blocks my pores, i feel like my skin can't breathe, i bought it for the coverage which it does give.
however it doesn't last all day and leaves access oil. The packaging wasn't great either, when i tried to get some of the product out, too much concealer came out and i couldn't use it up it was just a waste.

on 4/14/2015 10:18:00 AM

My friend loves MUFE, and she's tried both their general foundation and the matte foundation and loves both. After the good reviews here too I thought, what the heck, why not? The price doesn't faze me really, mostly because my friends and my sister use expensive makeup so I'm used to this by now.
My biggest issue with this is the fact that none of their shades was close enough to my skin. I must be really freakin' pale or something. Tragic.
It also wasn't as covering as I hoped, but I'm also suffering from a dry, red breakout on my jawline. It's not the concealer's fault if it emphasizes the dryness. It's basically a side effect. It definitely covered the redness though. So I can't fault the concealer for that. Also, I could have built more, but I didn't. I was also using a new brush for the first time. Basically, there were a lot of new factors involved. xD
For a first shot though, I was impressed with how well it held throughout the day. It didn't look cake-y and it held very well. I definitely think that with some tweaking this concealer can be fantastic. I look forward to using this once my crusty breakout passes!

on 4/5/2015 10:38:00 PM

After all the glowing reviews, I fully expected this to be my HG concealer. I think it's a good concealer that works best for light under eye circles, hyper pigmentation, and small zits that aren't too dark. Despite the name, it doesn't do a great job with dark under eye shadows or red inflamed acne, even if you layer it. The texture is easy to blend and it goes on matte, yet looks very natural. I have acne prone skin, but this didn't break me out. Color matching is pretty good...MUFE has a wide range of shades, although the closest one for me is a bit too light. I like this for days when I need just a little coverage, but will keep looking for my HG. May repurchase.

on 4/5/2015 10:32:00 PM

I don't feel like this is full coverage at all. It takes multiple layers to cover my acne and scars and it looks like I have purple ashy spots all over my face at best. Even after I set it the coverage only lasts an hour before my ugly red pimples are showing up again. I've used it under my eye in a light layer but it does nothing for my hereditary dark circles. One plus it hasn't broken me out more than I already am.

It's so disappointing to be the one person who hates a product everyone else loves. I guess my search for my HG concealer continues on.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me this is the best Concealer ever!! I also have the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 and I thought I loved it, but this one is way better. I believed the MAC NW20 range was a good match for my skintone, but I was soo wrong. When I tried the Hd Foundation from Make Up For Ever in 115 I could see that it was a perfect match for me. The Mac NW20 is way too dark&yellow. I also thought that this Concealer had a better Coverage and is more light-weight and it's easier to work with it. I also feel it will last me much longer than the MAC one did, because you only need the smallest amount of product for your whole face. LOVE IT

on 3/20/2015 3:30:00 PM

Absolutely love this concealer. Provides a true full coverage and it LASTS. My other fave is Cle de Peau- which I still use under my eyes - but this one outperforms CDP for spot treatment as well as covering redness. Definitely swatch in person, and if you are me, still have a MUFA MUA help you select as the shade I needed wasn't immediately obvious to me - being fair I tend to choose concealers far lighter than needed.

on 2/28/2015 4:16:00 AM

After I purchased the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer for spot concealing the discoloration and scars I had on my face (not a lot, but the spots were dark), I was very disappointed because it wasn't the coverage that I wanted. I decided to take a deep breath and splurge on this concealer about 7 months ago because of the great reviews and it seemed to work well for my purpose- and this did not disappoint me this time!

You need the TINIEST amount for awesome spot concealing. I actually bought a shade too light, but it worked so well when I mixed it with my Nars concealer (which was a tad too dark). It gave coverage, while not being overly dry. I've actually used this under my eyes sparingly before and it helped cover the dark circles when my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind was just not sufficient enough.

Overall, this is expensive but a worthy product to invest in. I say definitely go in the store and swatch it so you don't end up with the wrong shade like me. I feel like I used this so much, but I still have so much product left in my tube- this thing lasts ages!