Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream

3.7

Aqua/Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Peg-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-diol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin

on 7/23/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Love the smell, it dosen't feel creasy on my hair. Really like it by far. I'll update later!

on 6/26/2013 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I recently got a haircut that is a tragedy. As such, I've been trying different hair products to try and turn it into something manageable. I've been wanting to try the Macadamia Natural products for a very long time and figured now would be a good opportunity. I purchased this at Target as a buy-one, get-one free offer so that definitely helps with the price factor. I am completely in love with this product. I use about half a pump in my hair while its still damp, focusing on the ends and let my hair air dry. Before styling I use a tiny bit of the Healing Oil Treatment and my hair had never been softer or shinier. This smells so good - tropical and slightly musky. The smell lingers which I actually quite like. I am so glad that I finally gave these products a go. They say you get what you pay for and in cases like this, I definitely see the truth in that statement. I've actually gotten a ton of compliments on my hair since I started using these products.

on 6/21/2013 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have only used this product once. It didn´t do anything for my frizzy hair. Maybe a little shine and my ends feel soft and moistured but I am sure i can achieve that with basically any leave-in co.I don´t like the smell of the product, it´s like bubble gum and I got tired of it after 5 min.

It´s okay but nothing more, it also gives my hair a kind of rough synthetic feeling which I don´t like. I will use it up but won´t buy again.

on 2/15/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I received a packet of samples of Macadamia hair products as a gift, including the nourishing leave-in cream. First of all, it smells amazing - it's kind of hard to describe, but it's sort of fruity/sweet? But not in a sugary or juvenile way. The first time I used it, I wasn't impressed, but as I started using it consistently, it really made a lasting change on my hair. I have fine hair but lots of it, and it drinks up any moisture I give it. I was skeptical that a cream would be better than an oil, but I actually think it did a better job. It didn't weigh down my hair, but it made all the little shorter hairs lie down and made my hair look and feel super soft and smooth, but still with body (I can't stand oil-slick hair). Eventually the sample ran out, but its effects stayed with my hair for about a week; now I'm sad because it's starting to wear off and my hair isn't as nice :( The only downside is the price; at this point in my life, (broke college student) I just can't justify buying a $28.00 bottle of hair product (although that's still quite a good price compared to other brands).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I bought this about two months ago. I loved the deep conditioner and shampoo. It did wonders for my damaged hair. I was excited to try this and was very disappointed. First, the pump doesn't even work. Secondly, it weighs my hair down and I barely use any of the product. I've also noticed it's done nothing to improve the health of my hair. The only positive thing about this product is the smell. It's very over priced and didn't work. :(

on 10/18/2012 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair has a mind of it's own, at times it's unruly, at times not so bad. I dye my hair, blow dry and straighten often and over the years have been searching for products that would help add shine to the hair, strengthen, hot have an offensive smell, won't weigh the hair down, not be greasy of filmy and won't completely break the bank. I kept coming back to this product. I just wish they'd sell a travel size version on it's own and not as part of a set.

i actually like this product more than morrocan hair. the smell is amazing and after just one use my hair was just so soft and hydrate I would recommend!

on 9/19/2012 11:34:00 AM

This was okay. Definitely would not buy again though. I wanted this to work so badly haha good thing I bought the travel size to try it out; but it's only good for my ends ... And the rest of my hair Can get a weird look or feeling from this it's hard to explain ... Smells good though

on 8/12/2012 12:20:00 AM

this leave in cream has a nice bit of hydration adding softness and shine while providing a bit of texture and hold to the hair. the texture of the cream is thick but can be easily distributed through the hair adding shine and control. i like using this damp to help control to the waves in my long thick hair. also helps detangle, but not as well as spray detanglers like its a 10 or enjoy condish spray. i can apply this dry as well to revitalize the style and add and hold a bit of body when scrunched into my layers. the smell is also very pleasant. a bit lighter than the macadamia oil itself, but doesn't linger much in my hair. overall, a great product that can be used for most hair types except maybe the very, very fine and straight. highly recommended.

on 8/8/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this Macadamia Natural Oil Leave In Conditioner. I usually use the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask about once a week and I'll use this deep conditioner about twice a week. It's a small bottle and about $10. It has lasted me a good 6 months. I only use very little. It has a thick consistency and a little goes a long way. When using this, I also put Organix Moroccan Penetrating oil and my hair is velvety soft. This leave in conditioner has improved my hairs strength and taking a beating with my flat iron. i would recommend all Macadamia's Hair Care Line.

Popular Styling Products