April 17, 2014 | 1420 users online

Styling Products - MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL Nourishing Leave-in Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rosek514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was okay. Definitely would not buy again though. I wanted this to work so badly haha good thing I bought the travel size to try it out; but it's only good for my ends ... And the rest of my hair Can get a weird look or feeling from this it's hard to explain ... Smells good though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this leave in cream has a nice bit of hydration adding softness and shine while providing a bit of texture and hold to the hair. the texture of the cream is thick but can be easily distributed through the hair adding shine and control. i like using this damp to help control to the waves in my long thick hair. also helps detangle, but not as well as spray detanglers like its a 10 or enjoy condish spray. i can apply this dry as well to revitalize the style and add and hold a bit of body when scrunched into my layers. the smell is also very pleasant. a bit lighter than the macadamia oil itself, but doesn't linger much in my hair. overall, a great product that can be used for most hair types except maybe the very, very fine and straight. highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this Macadamia Natural Oil Leave In Conditioner. I usually use the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask about once a week and I'll use this deep conditioner about twice a week. It's a small bottle and about $10. It has lasted me a good 6 months. I only use very little. It has a thick consistency and a little goes a long way. When using this, I also put Organix Moroccan Penetrating oil and my hair is velvety soft. This leave in conditioner has improved my hairs strength and taking a beating with my flat iron. i would recommend all Macadamia's Hair Care Line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by jadegabrielle17

I was on the fence when buying this product because I didn't see so many great reviews on it but bought it anyway (because i personally love this specific brand). I'm so happy that I purchased this product because it's amazing! It makes my hair shiny and soft. I also love the fact that it has UV protection and that it detangles. It smells wonderful, as well!

(i only gave the packaging a 4 because i had the hardest time trying to open the thing up ((or maybe I'm just stupid)) and i get very nervous and cautious that the pump will break and that the product will get all over the place).

Overall, great buy C:

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MsMiaDee

I bought this in the smaller size so I only paid $6.50 at Ulta (thank goodness). I used it after the deep repair mask and I'm not sure whether it was the mask or the leave in that made my hair feel and look so dry. I had to slather it with serum to make it soft and shiny again. The one plus side to it was that it left my hair slightly stronger (i had severe breakage) and for some reason my curls had more definition. I am willing to give it one more chance...
BTW I have long, relaxed hair that I straighten weekly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this so badly. The reviews for this are great and so is the lovely smell as well as the lasting power of the scent in my hair, HOWEVER for some reason this actually dried my hair out. I applied this on wet and dry hair for a week and my hair was frizzy, dry and brittle every single day that I used this. I guess I will be returning to my cheap John Freida products that actually work. 26 bucks down the drain!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Weightless shine added to your hair that adds control and perfection. My in=between haircut is hard t style rigght now and I have founf that this is amazing at allowing you to add refinement to a cut that is not at its best, I highly recommend this for someone that is trying to let their hair grow out. It also is very nourishing allowing it to grow a wee bit faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by crickett33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry, curly hair and live in the South where we go from crazy humid in the summer to deathly dry in the winter and this product helps to tame my hair. I blow dry, straighten, and color my hair frequently and this helps to keep it soft and manageable as well as shiny!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by milliec1

I have really dry hair and always try to put something in before blow drying, I'm nbot really sure that this does any thing to my hair. Not anything that I notice any way. I wouldnt recomend this as I dont think it realy done any thing, I put a little bit to much on once and my hair dried really icky to. It doesnt settle in to the hair or add any kind of moisture.

It smelss nice but you cant smell it in my hair once its dried. I wont be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

I just noticed in the ingredients, there's more ARGAN oil than macadamia oil in here. And, there is very little of either of these, at that. Just thought you should know. Products can be very deceptive.