November 28, 2014 | 1896 users online

Styling Products - Macadamia Natural Oil - Nourishing Leave-in Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Pernie86

I have only used this product once. It didn´t do anything for my frizzy hair. Maybe a little shine and my ends feel soft and moistured but I am sure i can achieve that with basically any leave-in co.I don´t like the smell of the product, it´s like bubble gum and I got tired of it after 5 min.

It´s okay but nothing more, it also gives my hair a kind of rough synthetic feeling which I don´t like. I will use it up but won´t buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Heath32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a packet of samples of Macadamia hair products as a gift, including the nourishing leave-in cream. First of all, it smells amazing - it's kind of hard to describe, but it's sort of fruity/sweet? But not in a sugary or juvenile way. The first time I used it, I wasn't impressed, but as I started using it consistently, it really made a lasting change on my hair. I have fine hair but lots of it, and it drinks up any moisture I give it. I was skeptical that a cream would be better than an oil, but I actually think it did a better job. It didn't weigh down my hair, but it made all the little shorter hairs lie down and made my hair look and feel super soft and smooth, but still with body (I can't stand oil-slick hair). Eventually the sample ran out, but its effects stayed with my hair for about a week; now I'm sad because it's starting to wear off and my hair isn't as nice :( The only downside is the price; at this point in my life, (broke college student) I just can't justify buying a $28.00 bottle of hair product (although that's still quite a good price compared to other brands).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Brittney90210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about two months ago. I loved the deep conditioner and shampoo. It did wonders for my damaged hair. I was excited to try this and was very disappointed. First, the pump doesn't even work. Secondly, it weighs my hair down and I barely use any of the product. I've also noticed it's done nothing to improve the health of my hair. The only positive thing about this product is the smell. It's very over priced and didn't work. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by SoraHime

My hair has a mind of it's own, at times it's unruly, at times not so bad. I dye my hair, blow dry and straighten often and over the years have been searching for products that would help add shine to the hair, strengthen, hot have an offensive smell, won't weigh the hair down, not be greasy of filmy and won't completely break the bank. I kept coming back to this product. I just wish they'd sell a travel size version on it's own and not as part of a set.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Productqueen1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i actually like this product more than morrocan hair. the smell is amazing and after just one use my hair was just so soft and hydrate I would recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rosek514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was okay. Definitely would not buy again though. I wanted this to work so badly haha good thing I bought the travel size to try it out; but it's only good for my ends ... And the rest of my hair Can get a weird look or feeling from this it's hard to explain ... Smells good though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this leave in cream has a nice bit of hydration adding softness and shine while providing a bit of texture and hold to the hair. the texture of the cream is thick but can be easily distributed through the hair adding shine and control. i like using this damp to help control to the waves in my long thick hair. also helps detangle, but not as well as spray detanglers like its a 10 or enjoy condish spray. i can apply this dry as well to revitalize the style and add and hold a bit of body when scrunched into my layers. the smell is also very pleasant. a bit lighter than the macadamia oil itself, but doesn't linger much in my hair. overall, a great product that can be used for most hair types except maybe the very, very fine and straight. highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this Macadamia Natural Oil Leave In Conditioner. I usually use the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask about once a week and I'll use this deep conditioner about twice a week. It's a small bottle and about $10. It has lasted me a good 6 months. I only use very little. It has a thick consistency and a little goes a long way. When using this, I also put Organix Moroccan Penetrating oil and my hair is velvety soft. This leave in conditioner has improved my hairs strength and taking a beating with my flat iron. i would recommend all Macadamia's Hair Care Line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by jadegabrielle17

I was on the fence when buying this product because I didn't see so many great reviews on it but bought it anyway (because i personally love this specific brand). I'm so happy that I purchased this product because it's amazing! It makes my hair shiny and soft. I also love the fact that it has UV protection and that it detangles. It smells wonderful, as well!

(i only gave the packaging a 4 because i had the hardest time trying to open the thing up ((or maybe I'm just stupid)) and i get very nervous and cautious that the pump will break and that the product will get all over the place).

Overall, great buy C:

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MsMiaDee

I bought this in the smaller size so I only paid $6.50 at Ulta (thank goodness). I used it after the deep repair mask and I'm not sure whether it was the mask or the leave in that made my hair feel and look so dry. I had to slather it with serum to make it soft and shiny again. The one plus side to it was that it left my hair slightly stronger (i had severe breakage) and for some reason my curls had more definition. I am willing to give it one more chance...
BTW I have long, relaxed hair that I straighten weekly.