January 26, 2015 | 1857 users online

Concealers - Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ruby_Red

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hello holy grail concealer, I'm glad I finally found you!!!

Seriously, I am in love. I like keep my face makeup light and usually just wear a tinted moisturizer, but I need some extra help for dark circles and the occasional zit. I've been going through concealers trying to find one that covers well, without looking too much like a mask, for years. All of them have been either too heavy, too drying, didn't blend well, settled into creases, etc, etc, etc. You know what I mean, I'm sure.

Not this one! It just melts into my skin, even when dabbed on with my finger (which is a necessity for me, I'm too lazy for most makeup brushes for everyday use.) I put the tiniest bit of this on my undereye circles and you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. I just magically look more awake and fresh. Dabbing it on blemishes & the little red areas around my nose doesn't cover them completely, but seems to blur them and makes them way less visible... So it still looks like my skin, just sooooo much better than before.

I haven't had any problems at all with this concealer settling into fine lines, and it wears well on me. I am also mildly to moderately oily, and this doesn't give me any problems with shininess at all. I honestly can't even tell I have anything on, even hours after I've applied.

I definitely don't think that this concealer is for everyone, and those that prefer heavier coverage should absolutely steer clear. But for me, this is absolutely perfect, and the stuff that beauty dreams are made of.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Light concealer that's suitable for dry skin types, this concealer provides light coverage but you can build it up to a medium is you use a little more product. This doesn't get cakey and goes on really well, but does crease a little in de fine lines under my eyes. The reason that I would't buy it again is that lately I prefer a little more coverage underneath my eyes, and I am not so happy with the color sellection. I bought this the first time in #003 Sand but that was to dark for me so I got #002 Beige which is a better match for my NC30 skintone. But I did not think the color really suited my yellow undertones and I can't find a perfect match in this concealer. This is not a bad product if you are looking for something natural and you can find a good shade match, but I prefer a little more coverage and a different undertone to suit my complexion better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

It's a decent concealer.
I'm not saying this is the holy grail concealer, but I do like it.
I set this concealer with my Sisley setting power, so it doesn't crease.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Creases like a...yeah. Twelve letters. Sounds like "brothertrucker". If you're that keen on owning something with DIOR slapped on it, may I suggest pretty much anything else from the line? Lipstick. Blush. Shadow palettes. Even foundation. This concealer may be more compatible with a drier skin, but I personally need something that's going to stay put and offer some actual coverage in the bargain. Lancome Effacernes, Maybelline Age Rewind, Collection Lasting Perfection...my track record with undereye camouflage is a joke, but these represent the best luck I've had so far. Godspeed, my oily-combo sisters.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by eriyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this concealer, for me, is the texture. I have dry skin and A LOT of concealers and foundations look super cakey on me. This, however, blends easily and looks amazingly natural (probably because it doesn't dry to a powder finish.) The coverage is light, which I prefer for covering redness on my face, but it's far too sheer to use on my zombie-like dark circles. The only real downside for me is that it doesn't last very well. My skin doesn't really "eat" product, but after 6-8 hours, it's started to disappear, particularly from my nose.

The packaging is also great. It's just a simple squeeze-tube, but I think that's simpler and more hygienic than a doe-foot applicator or pot.

Overall, I like this concealer and will happily use it up, and may one day re-purchase it, but I'm going to look for something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really dislike this concealer, for the price I was expecting something to blow my socks off.
Unfortunately, this concealer was wayyyy too greasy, did not blend well at all, and barely covered.
When you squeeze the tube, sometimes the oil and concealer separate forcing you to mix them together. Then you apply it, its doesn't blend just sort of sits on top of your under eyes and creases very easily.
What a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Of course, when a product is quite pricey, I have higher expectation. About this Dior concealer, I can't say it is a really bad product - my sister love it in fact - but I was quite disappointed. I was searching for a good coverage concealer that would not settle in my fines lines and would have a good staying power. I was quite desperate, and the women at Sephora said it was her HG concealer. For me, it was nothing but ok. I already take good care of my skin and eyes area so the hydrating formula was not the point. It did conceal a little, but nothing like the miracle I was expecting for the words of the woman. It sure did not work as well as the Maybelline Fit Me concealer or the Wake Me Up/Match Perfection Rimmel ones. I will just not repurchase this one, due to my appreciation and the price. At least, I made an happy girl of my sister by giving it to her. Not awful but not amazing, it is an OK product for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is too light for covering undereye dark circles, although it does not cake or crease, as compared to some others such as Bobby Brown concealer, Maybelline mineral concealer, Revlon concealer stick, Benefit Erase Paste)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It's an okay concealer but it does not cover a lot and wears off easily so its definitely not worth the price. Better concealers can be found at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

I had been looking for another Dior product which was sold out, so a friend suggested that I give this concealer a try. I was reluctant at first, it's a small tube and I was sure I would use it really quickly.

But I decided to give it a try. I purchased a shade lighter than my skin for my under eye and I'm very happy with the results. I just use two small dots for both eyes and it magically brightens my face. I use it as a highlighter and I think it works even better than the YSL eclat. I'm able to control the amount that comes out easily. The base is creamy and it's not drying.

The only con is that there isn't much of a color selection, but if it works for your skin tone, it blends beautifully.