November 22, 2014 | 1238 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Synthetic Buffer Brush Large

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought 4 (1 to try and 3 after using the first) off Ebay. I can put on my MUFE Mat Velvet + in less than 30 seconds, perfectly blended and buffed in. Brushes were $9 each with shipping from seller ecdaphne, shipped in about 8 days from Hong Kong. This is the best foundation brush I've ever tried.

I wash my brushes after every use and hang upside down from my shower caddy to dry. I have had only 10-15 bristles fall out, very happy with this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush !! I had to check everyday for weeks to get it as its always sold out but it was so worth it. The application with this brush is beautful no streaks it just buffs it in so well leaving a flawless finish, and the brush itself is so soft unlike there Badger buffer brush which i found very rough. I can't ever see myself loving another foundation brush more. When its back in stock i will be buying another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall Rating: (5/5) This gives me a flawless foundation application. When I stipple it on though, I do get a bit of a prickly feeling from the hairs but its barely noticeable and I thoroughly enjoy applying foundation because of this brush. It arrived in a nice little drawstring bag and I absolutely love it! As far as the "scent" of the brush that other reviews mentioned, I have not noticed anything even before the initial wash.

Price: (1/5) For what it is, $13.95 is a very good price.
Packaging Quality: (5/5) The handle is very easy to grip and work with.
Buy Again?: Yes but I doubt I will need to because this will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Only 7 people have reviewed this product????? wow!!!!!!! THIS BRUSH IS AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! Never have i ever falling so in love with a product that I bought 3 backups!!!!! Great for liquid, or powder foundation, I have the beauty blender, and Macs 187, this brush blows them all away, seriously go buy this brush!!!! What a great investment!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

I really like this brush. It is my go to brush for foundation. I have used many other foundation brushes, some expensive (MAC) and many in between prices. This is very soft, super dense, and continues to be dense after several washes. It is so dense that I have trouble washing it. The hair is very fine. I cannot say enough good things about this brush. Out of all my brushes that I LOVE, this one cost the least so I would say very good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My current foundation brush. This brush is extremely soft and works like a dream. I stipple the foundation then buff away in circular motions. No shedding, no weird smell just awesome foundation application. You really need to try this! If you only can buy on CS brush buy this one.
EDIT: I no longer use this. DH got me a Hakuhodo brush as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Margaritka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is the star of my CS brushes collection. I love it so much for its overall softness and perfect application of liquid and creamy foundations. It is the best foundation brush ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by violetcoffee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is AWESOME. Just perfect for foundation. Super soft, easily washable, dries quickly, great application. GREAT price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

PRICE: Brilliant for the quality. I have had no shedding, no dye-bleeding, no weird smell... nothing. The handle is long and sturdy, great for control, and the head is large, quite dense and SO SO soft! I love synthetic brushes for their softness.

DELIVERY: Came in about 2 weeks from America to Australia, which is really quite good. It came wrapped in crepe paper with some business cards.

I love this brush. It is so, so soft and big enough to finish stippling and buffing my liquid foundation in in seconds. It just sucks up everything - foundation of all kinds, finishing powders, cream and powder blush and bronzer... everything. You just have to be careful to use a very light hand with blush and bronzer, as while it applies it well, it takes on a whole lot more than you expect it will.

An AMAZING brush, one of my favourites out of my whole quite substantial collection :D

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG foundation buffer brush...not usually a fan of CS, but this brush is the best brush I've found even over HE brushes.