January 27, 2015 | 1856 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Juliarussothegreat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perhaps I did get the wrong shade, but this foundation doesn't cover hardly any of my acne or post acne spots effectively. They simply look darker than the rest of my face. It feels heavy to wear and I broke out doubly since using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by annajulz31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is WOW! I have a super oily tzone and dry patches (at times). I put this on for first time today and am in LOVE. My skin looks fresh and pretty flawless. I used my Hard Candy glamoflauge for the small acne marks, but this everywhere else. My skin gets oily within two hours of my usual routine( moisturizer by Olay). Not today! 6 hours in and my skin still looks matte but dewey. I cannot believe my eyes. My fine lines are not so obvious and I feel fresh with no need to reapply yet! I bought this without knowing anything about it and am so thrilled I cannot stop looking in the mirror. My skin looks and feels incredible! I found my new HG foundation and moisturizer replacement. I feel so lucky to have it in my purse. Cannot wait to wake up and apply again tomorrow. Perfect amount of coverage and moisture. Worth EVERY penny! I will edit this if it changes but so far I am thrilled. Enough to register to write a review! Even my 12 year old said.my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lacieloulou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gotten so many compliments on my complexion since I started using this. I love that it looks so natural. The tone of the color is perfect and it lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by brianajanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product yesterday at my local target for $13.69. I've been eyeing this tinted moisturizer for a while now but haven't got it until now. I've been using LOreals bb cream in the color "medium" although I like the product I didn't think it gave me enough coverage. I can not stand wearing foundation but I wanted something that looked natural and cakey. SO..... I applied the tinted moisturizer in "beige" with a Sonia Kashuk buffing brush and noticed that my skin looked even and I didn't need concealer along with it. Overall, I really do like this product and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by teresacooks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this for 2 years now. It evens out my complexion but I don't look like I'm wearing makeup. Exactly what I wanted.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is a good tinted moisturizer. It is messy, but if you use it with the cap facing up, it's not bad. I bought this in fair, and I would most likely be able to use the light with no problem since fair is slightly too light. My skin winds up ridiculously shiny when I use this, and requires multiple blots and touch up powder. But if you don't want to spend the money for LM or one of the other higher end brands, this is a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by yazmataz94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG product right here! Going from full coverage foundations to this is one of the smartest decisions I've ever made. This is one of the only face products that does not make me break out. It's allowed my skin to breathe and heal and as a result I have clear skin now. Love the finish and lasting power. I will repurchase this after having it for 8 months soon :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by savannahxoh

I am a foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream junkie. I have gone from having acne blemished skin to great skin due to Birth Control and Tea Tree Oil. I no longer have to wear face makeup. So I tried this tinted moisturizer and it gives hardly ANY coverage at all, and smells a bit powdery/chalky, but it calms a bit of redness. Blemishes will not be covered by this. It doesn't oxidize, which is great. Not many color options, but it shouldn't matter because there is not much color pay off. If you are slightly tan, though, dont buy the fairest color because it will come off with a white cast in actual life. Messy packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Princessnguyeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried out this product, I loved it immediately because it was great coverage, my skin tone was even and I thought it was awesome. I would layer it after my toner and then set it with powder but throughout the day, I became very oily and it was not the bidness. This moisturizer is great for anyone with dry skin because I was a combination before and now I'm beyond oily thanks to this product. It also has a very yucky smell when you apply it on your face. I would not buy this tinted moisturizer ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Andrea428

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a pretty average tinted moisturizer. I use the Beige shade and it matches my skin tone better than most foundations I've tried. I have a lot of yellow undertones in my skin so most foundations are too pink or orange for me. However, this particular tinted moisturizer matches my skin almost perfectly. It also has very good coverage for a tinted moisturizer but unfortunately, it rubs off pretty easily because it isn't really a foundation so lasting power is minimal. On the other hand, it's not very moisturizing so I wouldn't go and use this without a moisturizer unless you have fairly oily skin. The price for this is also pretty good, considering how much you get.

However, the big issue I have with this product is that I think it may cause breakouts. I'm not sure what's in the product that causes me to have breakouts at times but I know I'm not alone because many others have the same experiences. My skin doesn't completely breakout like crazy but it is definitely seems comedogenic. Thus, if you are looking for a good tinted moisturizer that is somewhat lighter than a foundation and you aren't too worried about break outs, this could certainly work for you. Just be careful if you are acne-prone!