Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

3.6

Contains: Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

on 5/11/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have Sonia Kasuk's Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in the newer packaging which is a black tube w/ white lettering. Apparently, this is the newest, reformulated version and according to many reviewers, the newer version pales in comparison to the original formulation. I guess I missed the boat on an HG version of this but I'd still say that it's an above average product. It's name is not very accurate though as it's not that radiant or moisturizing and I don't even think it qualifies as a TM. It is more of a super-light, super-sheer foundation. I have drier skin & if I don't moisturize before I apply this, it appears a bit chalky & dry. Linen is an excellent match for my NC20-25 coloring & has just enough yellow in it to help cancel out some redness on my cheeks and around my nose which is really the only reason I wear foundation/TM in the 1st place. I have to add some concealer to really hide the redness but the SK TM base helps a lot. Since these TM's are less than $14 at Target, I bought 2 of them-1 in the color Fair(23) & the other in the color Linen(24). Both colors have a yellow undertone although I think Fair leans a bit more neutral than Linen. This product is so sheer that I can get away w/ wearing either color but Fair definitely is too light for me & is probably a better match for those lighter than NC20. Biggest plus for me is that most products, especially those w/ SPF &/or moisturizer, break me out & SK TM does not break me out at all. It does settle into every pore on my face though so I most likely will not repurchase.

PROS: small, travel friendly packaging,easy to use flip-top tube cheap, SPF 15, offers lighter colors w/ yellowish undertones, no strong fragrance (slight smell of SPF but it doesn't last), doesn't break me out

CONS: only available at Target, isn't really very moisturizing or radiant (if that's what you're looking for), tends to settle into pores

on 12/8/2013 12:51:00 AM

Pros: The "fair" is a true fair, maybe even a bit lighter than my celtic skin tone. The texture is nice, and it includes SPF protection. The price is reasonable.

Cons: This is very light coverage (that is both a "pro" and a "con" in my opinion), so it may not cover flaws or redness, and you may need to use an additional concealer. That is, however, normal. I consider tinted moisturizer or foundation to play a much different role than concealer.

Other con - seems to only be available at Target in the U.S. I like Target but would prefer to have more purchasing options.

on 11/25/2013 2:25:00 PM

This is the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used, although it does have some drawbacks. Positives: It covers well and leaves my skin looking very natural and dewy, not greasy in any way. I have an oily T-Zone but am dry everywhere else and it works perfectly for both conditions. I wear the Linen shade and it matches my skin perfectly and never oxidizes. I love this because it looks like my own skin, only better. The only negatives are 1) that the packaging has changed from a white twist-end tube to a black tube with a snap-closure that is hard to close 2) this contains lots of no-nos as far as toxic chemicals and possible cancer-causing agents go (e.g. parabens). I attempted to contact Sonia Kashuk about this via her website; however, no contact information could be located on there or otherwise. Shame on you x2, Sonia. This product would be perfect if it wasn't potentially killing me. I mostly use lines such as 100% pure and just hope that all the good stuff I put on my face limits the dangers of all the bad. Read the ingredients and then decide if this is for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Perhaps I did get the wrong shade, but this foundation doesn't cover hardly any of my acne or post acne spots effectively. They simply look darker than the rest of my face. It feels heavy to wear and I broke out doubly since using it.

on 11/10/2013 7:30:00 PM

All I can say is WOW! I have a super oily tzone and dry patches (at times). I put this on for first time today and am in LOVE. My skin looks fresh and pretty flawless. I used my Hard Candy glamoflauge for the small acne marks, but this everywhere else. My skin gets oily within two hours of my usual routine( moisturizer by Olay). Not today! 6 hours in and my skin still looks matte but dewey. I cannot believe my eyes. My fine lines are not so obvious and I feel fresh with no need to reapply yet! I bought this without knowing anything about it and am so thrilled I cannot stop looking in the mirror. My skin looks and feels incredible! I found my new HG foundation and moisturizer replacement. I feel so lucky to have it in my purse. Cannot wait to wake up and apply again tomorrow. Perfect amount of coverage and moisture. Worth EVERY penny! I will edit this if it changes but so far I am thrilled. Enough to register to write a review! Even my 12 year old said.my skin

on 11/8/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I've gotten so many compliments on my complexion since I started using this. I love that it looks so natural. The tone of the color is perfect and it lasts all day.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this product yesterday at my local target for $13.69. I've been eyeing this tinted moisturizer for a while now but haven't got it until now. I've been using LOreals bb cream in the color "medium" although I like the product I didn't think it gave me enough coverage. I can not stand wearing foundation but I wanted something that looked natural and cakey. SO..... I applied the tinted moisturizer in "beige" with a Sonia Kashuk buffing brush and noticed that my skin looked even and I didn't need concealer along with it. Overall, I really do like this product and will repurchase.

on 9/28/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this for 2 years now. It evens out my complexion but I don't look like I'm wearing makeup. Exactly what I wanted.

on 9/19/2013 2:31:00 PM

This is a good tinted moisturizer. It is messy, but if you use it with the cap facing up, it's not bad. I bought this in fair, and I would most likely be able to use the light with no problem since fair is slightly too light. My skin winds up ridiculously shiny when I use this, and requires multiple blots and touch up powder. But if you don't want to spend the money for LM or one of the other higher end brands, this is a good choice.

on 9/14/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

HG product right here! Going from full coverage foundations to this is one of the smartest decisions I've ever made. This is one of the only face products that does not make me break out. It's allowed my skin to breathe and heal and as a result I have clear skin now. Love the finish and lasting power. I will repurchase this after having it for 8 months soon :)