October 22, 2014 | 1455 users online

Mascara - Korres - Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by shoelady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Things I love about this mascara: It's natural, it goes on smoothly without clumping, it's got a nice dark black colour, my lashes stay soft and actually feel like they're being 'nourished', and I love that it keeps lashes separate while creating volume.

Unfortunately it doesn't get pass my mascara dealbreaker, which is that it must hold a curl. To be fair, I have wimpy thin lashes, but I have found others that do hold my curl. This one all but straightens them right out :( I'm sad because it's a wonderful mascara otherwise. I'll be using this until it's finished for more low-key day looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by tueshaes

LOVE this mascara! I think this is probably the first mascara that i've used that doesn't irritate my eyes! The formula doesn't make my lashes feel brittle and it doesn't clump at all.. It lengthens, & looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rarely give five lippies to mascara, tbh I dont think it has ever happened before. But this one is everything I want: it's a nice rich black, it doesn't clump, it makes my lashes thicker and longer, it stays put and it's easy to remove. The formula is relatively dry as others have mentioned, which is probably why it doesn't clump the slightest. But I prefer dry over wet or creamy-clumpy any day. It's a lot faster, I don't make mistakes and the end result is fabulous for everyday wear. Really gives you flyttery doll lashes in a matter of seconds. Well done, Korres! Now, don't discontinue!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by evm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really LOVE Korres Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara:one of my favorites for everyday use! It creates long doll eyelashes. It's buildable, nice seperation & definition, no clumbing, no smudging, works great for my sensitive eyes. It doesn't add volume but it's a perfect choice for adding length to my eyelashes! It costs about 15,80 euros in Greece.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love! This mascara is awesome for giving thick fluttery doll eye lashes. I love it because you can put layer after layer of it without any fear of clumps. The only drawback is that it's a very dry formula, so a tube will only last a couple months before drying out. But so far, this has been the only non-drugstore mascara I would consider buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by toro2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I'm by no means a mascara expert. I hardly wear any, and I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. Even when I do wear makeup, it's minimal at best. This mascara provides very slight volumizing/lengthening effect. The end result is that I have my lashes but better effect, which goes perfectly with my "my skin but better" tinted moisturizer-based makeup. If you're going for the wow-factor mascara, this isn't it.

This mascara goes on nicely, no clumping, no smudging (many mascara brands smudge no thanks my eye lid folds) and no flaking!

This mascara was included in one of the sephora favorites series I purchased. I loved it so much decided to purchase a full-sized version... only to find that Sephora actually carried mini version of this mascara as their 100-point beauty insider gift! I got two more, so I have yet to purchase the full-size version of this mascara...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by glossnglitter

Got this for free with my points. Doesn't work well for me. The texture of it and brush look good but on my short lashes it didn't work. My lashes must be curled and once I applied it started to clump and straighten them out. I was bummed because I had hoped it would be my next go to mascara, but for my lashes it lengthened didn't keep the curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this at sephora cause I had enough points on my members card and I really didn't like it. It gave some deffinition no volume or thickness maybe a little length. The formula is a wet one which I like but I like a very dramatic look this is good for an everyday look if you want something simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm quite weird with mascara's, I've never really found the one until this one. The only other mascara I really liked was Dior Show but the Korres one is so much better for me. I have a bit of length but no density, my eyelashes are quite sparse and so everytime I would overload so as to achieve volume I would usually get clumps or a bit of a spidery look, but not with this one. This gives you a beautiful and very natural finish, therefore, I can apply and apply and apply (to achieve super volume) without any clumps whatsover and it really fills them in beautifully. So, in that way, I get really luscious and full eyelashes in an even way. No matter how much I overload (and I do with this one), the end look will be bigger and better va va voom lashes without looking ungroomed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by koko47

Gives me a nice natural look. If your looking for lengthening and omph, this mascara isn't for you, but if you want natural definition go for it. I wish it was waterproof though. Its $25 Canadian so it's a bit pricey but worth it because it's free of parabens and other chemicals

EDIT: Flakes, very fine but like a shadow under my eyes, sigh drugstore ones do the same, back to the hunt for my HG of mascara