November 28, 2014 | 1814 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - So White Bath Ballistic

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the 2nd bath ballistic I've tried from Lush. (The first one I tried was Space Girl). $3.95 each (3.1 oz ball)

PROS: This one did not fizz as crazily as the Space Girl ballistic did, but it lasted a LOT longer. It fizzed for over 10 minutes in the tub, made the water silky, had a lovely crisp, and green apple scent (I did not notice any hints or orange or rose...but then again, I'm horrible with scents). It also makes your skin quite soft.

CONS: The scent does not linger on your skin. It also leaves a film on your tub. I solve this by taking a shower afterwards, but if you're not into that..you'll have to spend some time cleaning up your tub afterwards.

I would buy this bath ballistic again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xoxRoyalxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love, love! This smells amazing! Green apples and it actually leaves a pleasent scent after.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by LeedsUnited

really lovely scent.
although I found that once in the bath the scent really dissipated and wasn't noticeable.
a real let down as I love apples!
overall, this was a nice bath bomb and if it was from any other company I would be raving, but I expect more from the wonderful lush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by queli13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes my skin soft and the smell is lovely, relaxing and soothing, makes the water silky.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very cute bath bomb from LUSH, half the size of usual bath bombs - reminded me of a small snowball. It takes about 20 minutes to finish fizzing, which is really odd and long. I never time how long the other bath bombs take, but I'm pretty sure it is under 10 minutes.
The smell of this bath bomb was good, it reminded me of something else, but I could not think of it. Very pleasant fruity smell (maybe apple), not strong or overpowering at all. After getting out of the bath, I could only smell a little hint of it and hour later.
At first the water a bit white/milky, but then it turned completly clear.
It left my skin pretty moisturized and soft, more than LUSH shower gels, which leave me dry.
My cons - I like color in my bath and this was colorless, and I also like a stronger scent and to me this was not that strong at all.
I would definetly buy this again though, because overall I was pleased with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

Just finished taking a So White bath! The fragrance is a wonderful holiday scent, but it's more refreshing than the others that LUSH usually has to offer. It's a bright, crisp apple scent, with some sparkling notes and undertones. From just smelling it, I was totally in love. The bomb is one of their smaller ones, but it took FOREVER for it to fizz away! By the time it was all done, I had already washed and conditioned my hair and was lathering up with some Godmother soap! And I take my time! So the staying power is wonderful. It also left kind of a froth on top of the water, which was a nice change from the other bath bombs I've tried. So White, however, is not one of LUSH's super "oily" bombs--it doesn't make the water too slippery and it didn't moisturize my skin more than usual. If you're looking for a deeply moisturizing bathing experience, I don't think you're going to find it here. But a long-lasting and wonderful smelling bath bomb is what you WILL find! I'm still pretty impressed with So White, and I'd buy it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not someone who chooses apple scents, but I really enjoyed this. It smelled just like a juicy, healthy red apple. Very genuine, and I could smell it the whole time I was in the tub. This little puppy fizzed forever. It literlally fizzed almost the entire time I was in the bath. It left a white "film" on top of the bath, and my skin felt so soft and moisturized. I really enjoyed this bomb, especially because I was not expecting to think that much of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tinye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was disappointing to me. I think I may have gotten a dud. The scent was nice on the bomb, but once it hit the water there was virtually no scent. It doesn't color the water, and the foam from the bubble bar particles or whatever was negligible. It basically did nothing... It fizzed very slowly. Wasn't moisturizing either.

I did order a bottle of the So White liquid perfume, and it's allright. It has a nice green apple scent, with something "green" to it as well, kind of like the leaves of a rose? Smells somehow cold. It's not bad, but I kind of wish I hadn't bought the whole bottle because I probably won't use it much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am absolutely in love with and obsessed with this scent. It's delicate appley scent just does it for me. Maybe it's the water pH in my part of the world, but I get loads of frothiness from this bath ball. And it takes forever to melt.

This is the one bath bomb that I stock up and save at the holidays so I can have it year round. I'm so in love with the delicious scent, that I even purchased the fragrance!

As far as moisturizing or working wonders on my skin, this bad boy doesn't do a whole lot, but I'm okay with that because I use it for the wonderful scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Kgrrrl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This one was a bit fat meh for me. It smelt nice when taken out of the paper but in the water the scent was very faint. Almost no fizz and bubble although it did soften the water nicely.

Compared to some of the other bath bombs it's a big meh for me.