October 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Foundations - Legere - White Multi BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of the tube, this bb cream looks pretty dark, but blends out nicely on my face and matches my NC30 skin. This wore well throughout the day and was ok for my oily/combo skin (blotted 2x though the day). It is a thicker consistency, sort of like BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream, gives no grey cast on me, has light coverage and gives a dewy finish. 4 lippies from me =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by missyace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

acne-prone/combination skin. asian. mac nc25.

This BB cream does what it claims to do. My skin is quite fair and it matches perfectly. I can put this on and I'm good to go! I still need some concealer most of the time though for my acne scars (hyperpigmentation/pinkish scars) and that's why it lost one lippie. You can't even feel like you have it on sometimes... I'd have to describe it as having the feel of a TM but with a coverage of a foundation. I like that it's good for your skin too!

PROS
blends in nicely
matches skin tone
smells okay
light feel
can be layered to an extent
sheer-medium coverage
no breakouts
tube packaging
lasts for roughly a year
a little goes a long way
looks natural

CONS
may disappear on your face sometimes, ie. need powder (or even reapplication if you want)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the "White Multi"- grey tube with silver cap.
When first I squeezed out the brownish gel cream, I thought I was going to get a healthy tan look but I was shocked to see that the brown color turns into a gray cast once spread on skin. I am around NC25 the color match is fine. I wasn't sure about the mask look until later in the day after some running around and meals: I saw a soft glow on my face, even toned with smooth pores. I was happily surprised.
Here are the good things I thought of this product:
1. hassle free. on a warm day I can skip moisturizer, primer, foundation and even concealer. Just the bb cream that's all.
2. Good coverage without irritation. Some foundations make my face itch but this bb cream is soothing.
3. because of its multi-function you save money by using less products.
however, two things keep me from buying it again: 1 Consistency is thick but not hydrating enough for winter. 2 color will be too pale for summer.
So that leaves me few days to reach for this bb cream. I can see it work for those who are oily and don't mind the whitening. In fact I think the white cast would be less obvious or disappear quickly due to the oil absorbing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

Such a disappointment. I have been hearing praises about this one and when I came across applying it, it didn't give me the look that i wanted which I normally get from most bb creams. I'm kind of having a love-hate relationship with this one.

Loves:
1. Tube packaging. Lack of prints or uniqueness in design may seem unappealing, dull, and what-have-you, but it's hygienic enough. You get to control the amount of product without having to contaminate the whole thing.

2. Fairly good oil control. Nothing miraculous though. I have normal to oily skin and this doesn't seem to make it worse. Doesn't control my oil production during the latter part of the day though. So this is better (but not best) for us oily skin people.

3. Price. I know that there are a lot of cheaper bb creams out there (example, etude house) but this tube is quite huge compared to general bb creams (example, missha perfect cover whole size). So I guess it's pretty much worth the price considering the amount of product you get.

4. Coverage. Speaking from someone who don't have heavy discoloration or acne marks and scarring to begin with, the coverage is pretty decent. Just the right amount of coverage for those who doesn't want heavy coverage and would only want a bit of it to cover very minor and few imperfections.

5. It's a bb cream, it must have been doing a tad of help to my skin whenever I use it. My face also doesn't react badly with this one.

Hates:
1. Color. I have NC30-35 skintone AND oily skin. Yes it's a good match for my skintone but after my face oils up, it turns dark. It contradicts the reason why I'm using bb creams, which is basically the glowy look they give me. This one only gives me a glowy look after the first few minutes of applications. After that, it wears off even if I set it with powder.

2. It leaves me clueless about how much of an SPF it has. I don't know whether to still top it off with sunblock or if it already has a good range of SPF for me to not put sunblock anymore.

Overall, it's quite decent but I prefer other bb creams that give me the glowing look I want. The staying power is hands down, by far the longest staying bb cream (half a day).

Regarding its long-term effect, I'm not quite sure yet since I haven't consumed the whole thing and have been using it for just a few times. I have to tell you though, if you're going to use a bb cream for the benefits it can give your skin, lay-off the moisturizer and the primer. Cleanse, tone, and slap the bb cream at once. Applying primer would create a barrier between your face and the bb cream hence the bb cream won't do your face any god since in that way you're using it as a liquid foundation. Contradicting much? So I'm always frustrated with people who apply primers before the bb cream. BB CREAMS ARE NOT LIQUID FOUNDATION. They won't last the entire day. It's better to just set it with a setting spray AFTER.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemartini

Best BB cream I've tried so far and also the best colour match for my skin. It goes on dark but somehow blends into my skin colour (I'm fair to medium skin toned) Even though its silicon based it, it absorbs pretty well and doesn't feel all slippery like the Giorgio Armani second skin. This lasts a fairly long time as well. I am impressed. It manages to make my skin look brighter without being artificially fair and ghostly. Almost gives a slight lit from within look which I really like. It gives quite a dewy satin finish which is very flattering. This does not have the greyish cast that most BB creams I've tried tend to give.

I can't say much about the other claims of anti wrinkle and the gazillion other claims BB creams make. But if you treat this BB cream as simply a tinted moisturiser with possible additional good-for-your-skin benefits, it compares really well. Definitely repurchase.

One thing I dislike is the design of the packaging which looks sort of boring and old fashioned. They could have made it look more appealing. After hearing good things about Legere's BB cream I was going to get this but at the store I was extremely tempted by some of the other BB creams on display because the packaging on this looked so unattractive compared to some of the others. I'm glad I resisted though because I haven't stopped using it since.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by emptyarmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first bb creams. I really wanted to try it because so many people have raved about it. Unfortunately it doesn't work so well for me. It's winter now and my face has been on the dry side. This bb cream comes out a dark thick cream which lightens when smoothed over skin. A pea sized amount was all that I needed for my face. For the first couple of hours it lookes very natural and dewy. But as the day wore on, my face got oilier than usual and this bb cream pretty much just slid off my face. The areas around my nose especially had whitish patches where the bb cream had gathered!

Although it looks great, it makes my face oily. Even in the winter. I think this bb cream is better suited for those with very dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

For reference, I am an NC15-20 with yellow undertones, normal/combo oily, sensitive skin. This BB cream is amongst one of the best I've tried (over 16) and the quality is much better in comparison to Missha, Skinfood, Skin79, Brtc etc...BB creams.

INGREDIENTS: 500mg of Arbutin, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba oil, Polyglceyl-4 Isoterate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Bees Wax, Tocopheryl acetate, Propyl Parabem,Sorbita sesquioleate, Petrolatum, Titanium oxides, Cyslopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides / Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Sodium Hysluronate, Marine Collagen, Rose Water, Centella Asiaticac

PACKAGING: Simple silver plastic tubes, which makes it great for carrying around it my bag or when travelling as I don't have to worry about it breaking or anything. It's hygienic and practical.

FEATURES: It's designed to be an 'all in one' product which provides sun protection + makeup base + concealer + foundation for up to 24 hours. It contains arbutin to lighten up dark spots and uneven skintone too. Legere say this works well for sensitive skin, and the silicone-based formula helps the skin look natural and helps the makeup stay on longer. The packaging doesn't say how much the SPF is though, so I'm not sure about that.

COLOUR MATCH: BB creams are notoriously difficult to find a perfect colour match with. Some BB creams I've tried have made me look grey, pink, orange...this one doesn't. When first squeezed out of the tube it looks like a really dark tan colour, but once applied on the skin it turns into a light beige colour which really blends in with my skintone. It neutralises my yellowness and just leaves me with a porcelain skintone.

APPLICATION AND COVERAGE: It blends very easily on my skin, although the texture is a little bit thick so I make sure to rub between my fingers first to make it more creamy. I apply 2 layers for optimum coverage as I have freckles on my nose that I hate and some blemishes on my chin and cheek area. The coverage of this BB cream is really good - it gets rid of reddness, evens out my skintone, covers small blemishes and slightly covers my freckles. Pair it with a little concealer and I look flawless. Make sure you apply in thin layers and moisturize beforehand, otherwise it can look ever so slightly heavy on the skin. Once you have the application down to a tee, it will look like your skin but better. Pretty natural yet good coverage.

EFFECT: It makes my skin look brighter, whiter and clearer. It makes my skin have a 'natural' glow, with a semi matte finish. It is a really light colour, so if you have tan skin this probably won't work for you. Personally, I love white porcelain skin, so the look it gives me is perfect! My skin looks really smooth and clear when wearing this.

LASTING POWER: Is amazing. It definately lives up to its 24 hour claim. I've gone to the beach, clubbing, long walks, shopping, fallen asleep etc...with this BB cream on and it lasts through any activity. It's sweatproof and quite water resistant aswell (it won't run/smudge if you get a little splash of water on the face). I'm very impressed with the longevity of this BB cream, definately has the best lasting power than any other BB cream I've tried (over 16...). I have normal/combo oily skin and when paired with primer and setting powder, I don't need to touch up for the whole day as oil control is really good.

BREAKOUTS/IRRITATION: I have very sensitive and breakout-prone skin. This BB cream *can* give me under-the-skin bumps if I wear it for several days in a row, so I always make sure never to wear it more than 3 consecutive days in a row. I think because it's silicone based, it can cause some breakouts if used to often. However, if I follow that rule, I don't get breakouts or irritation. Make sure you wash your face really well (cleansing oil followed by normal cleanser) afterward though, because this stuff is budge-proof!

I'm very happy with my purchase, the only real negatives for me are the price, that I don't know the SPF number, and the fact that I can't wear it every single day like some of my other BB creams.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Emptybeggarxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my first BB cream, and there are so many out there that I felt like this one would suit me best as I have oily, acne prone, very fair skin. This stuff is awesome!!!! The best part is that it's good for your skin, the coverage is very good as well. It matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't turn another color as the day goes on. It hasn't broken me out, and my skin looks better even after I wash it off. It's just great stuff, I can't say enough good things about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by aadonm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay this is my first BB cream and I must say I am more than Impressed. As I have terrible dry skin this suits me really well. Most of all does not irritate my sensitive skin. I think the ingredients are fantastic. I purchased this from Bobodave. I dont know if this has lightened my skin, however I love the finish it has. Will definatly repurchase. Great for dry-very dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail BB cream or foundation/tinted moisturizer/etc. It only comes in one color but will cover skin tones from fair to beige. If you're tan, the color might, mighttt look a bit ashy on you. It starts off looking dark out of the tube but adjusts to your skin tone, making it a perfect fit for my face. I have fair, warm based skin. I also have redness around my nose and it covers it pretty well. I just put some concealer on before and then put on my BB cream.

Price: I bought it on ebay for around $25 a tube. It lasts a long time in my opinion so I think the price is worth it. Especially because I have been using more expensive foundations like Chanel or Giorgio Armani ones for at $60 or more. This lasts a long time and I think it even works better than my Chanel foundations.

Other foundations can be drying and I need at least medium coverage and this BB cream provides that. The look is also dewy and natural and never, ever cakey! The product is thicker than other BB creams but is easily blendable with clean fingers or a brush. I personally just use clean fingertips and dab my face in a stippling motion. A lot of people commented me on my skin with this on, especially.

It doesn't offer too much oil control though... I have oily skin and I find myself blotting my skin about 4-5 hours later, even with powder. (Keep in my mind, I have very oily skin!) Its ok though, i don't mind blotting. One of the things I like best about the cream is that it doesn't smudge as much as other foundations. I tried my Chanel foundation on last night and when my skin got oily, I saw my foundation slipping around my skin even with powder on. Also I wear glasses, and you saw the marks the glasses make around my face. This BB cream really doesn't seem to shift much at all! I love that!

Definitely will stock up on this!