April 19, 2014 | 1132 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lasaintecourtisane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent BB Cream! It gives pretty good coverage and, while it does accentuate large pores, it doesn't highlight dry patches and after an hour or so it looks smooth and nice! The color of #1 is SUPER light. I mean, I am REALLY pale and I can only wear it in the winter. I also have a friend though that's like a MAC NC35 and she wears it too! So it's versatile. I really enjoy how my skin never feels clogged or heavy when I'm wearing this. Also, I had never even read the back until recently but its mineral oil, petroleum, ethanol and paraben free! So, that's all a nice bonus.

For me, the draw back of this product is how pink it is. My body is yellow while my face is more pink and this BB cream just makes that even more apparent. Other than that though it really is a good product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

I love this bb cream, it's light, non sticky, easy to build, paraben free, and has an AMAZING coverage (except the pore coverage, it covers it but it's still a lil bit visible) , it's quite cheap too!! it has 3 colors, I mix number 1 and number 2, i'm not sure about the undertone but it looks a lil bit pink on my skin, staying power is good, it makes my skin looks dewy in 5 hour, which i love. the packaging's also hygienic, it comes with a pump that give you a right amount. I can't think about the con, i just wish that it comes a lil bit lighter. and it also never break me out

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

I bought this BB cream because all my friends were using it and said it was very very good. but did it work for me? NO. acne broke the hell out of my face and it was just nasty... i know that my skin is very sensitive, but this bb cream was just nasty for ME. all my other friends were fine wearing this.... i guess there's something wrong with me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB cream has pretty good coverage as far as BB creams go. It applies pretty Smoothly with the nymph aura volumer mixed in it, then dusting my Laura Mercier mineral loose powder over the top. Having done that, it gives a pretty smooth and dewy finish, giving me a bright looking complexion. The reason why I took off a lippie is because wearing BB cream instead of a foundation is Russian Roulette for me in the lasting power department in all weathers. The finish I get from most BB creams usually are pretty good, but depending on the enviroment, it can go from 5/5 performance to disasters comparable to the Titanic. Generally this BB cream does pretty well in air con office conditions, but once I wore it to a dinner at an outdoor steak restaurant where we happened to sit right under the heater. Well, it melted off my face, turned into a cakey sweaty mess. Well... Maybe I just haven't found a good primer base to make it behave yet...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by clare0211

This is amazing bb cream.
    With fingers you can cover up your entire face and coverage is awesome.
    There are three colors, 1 & 3 surprisingly offers better coverage than 2. 1 brightens up face lik no other and 3 offers amazing truly amazing coverage. It stays on your face all day glows like a dream.
    In south korea, it's. only about $10.
    I ask my families and friends to pick them up for me whenever they go travelling.. Awesome! I wish it was available in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by heidzbaby

I had this for more than a year and this is probably my go-to BB cream when I just want a natural flawless finish. It does make my skin oily over the day but my skin has always been oily because I barely moisturize. I'm super lazy when moisturizing. I prefer toners and facial wash over putting on face cream. I will want to purchase another BB cream from Etude but not this one. Though I tried it on some of my friends and they love it! I receive a lot of compliments when I use this BB cream. So far this one is one of the best BB creams I have tried so far.xx

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Addidogs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The coverage and texture is more towards a foundation. full coverage. only need setting powder. very please w this bb cream. only bad thing is that the white cast is very serious in flash. if you dont intend to have flash photography its quite a good bb cream

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Lovelocked

Firstly, this product is quite expensive where I come from thus I would consider it a medium to high-end brand since it is simply a bit cheaper than buying from MAC.
    I would not consider buying this product again for various reasons

For its price, it is not very worth it. I bought the darkest shade, 3, but it was still too light for me. I actually loved the finish it gave after it had set for a few minutes and I topped it with a darker shade of powder. I'm a NW30 - NC35 for reference. However, what I cannot stand about this product is the wrinkly texture it seems to give to the skin! The product sits into the nooks and crannies of my skin and makes me look as if I aged 20 years. It does not sit well especially on my dryer areas of my face and starts to flake.

I tried the product on my mother who is about an NW25 and it had given her the same wrinkly texture and made her look like a ghost. I'm terribly disappointed because I had expected better from Etude House and the quality of BB creams. This was my first BB cream and I hope to find better ones around.

The pros are that it has quite good staying powder once it has been set. It is also extremely lightweight on the skin and I love that about the product. I will recommend this to someone who is willing to spend a bit more money and who has good skin already. The product is runny and you will have to control the pump because most of the time the product squirts out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by leac21

I used to wear BB cream all the time (MISSHA) and was fairly satisfied with both color and coverage. I thought I would try something new so I looked into this product. It is BY FAR the WORST BB cream I have ever used!

Within a week, I broke out like crazy all over my chin. And I'm talking about painful, huge, cystic acne. I was even breaking out in places that I've never had pimples (cheeks, between my brows).

Feels super thick on your face and everyone told me that I looked cakey. Becomes oily after about 1 hour.

I will never buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by koreancosmeticsaddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream because it's coverage is amazing!
    People say they feel this bb cream is too thick, this is because you don't apply bb cream like a foundation.
    you're only supposed to put on 1 layer on your entire face and only pack on the layers where coverage is needed.

The price for this bb cream is quite steep. This bb cream is the bestseller bb cream of etude house so I really don't mind the price. Packaging is very well done, it's a bottle with the pump below so it'll be easier to pump the product out even when you're running low on it. However, I do find that the pump can only give either really small amounts of product or one big squirt. (the product sometimes squirts out flying)

I do notice that my dark spots have faded after using this product. I use #2 which is supposedly for dry skin but doesn't oil me up at all. I find that this cream is not that buildable because it leaves a grey cast but it's fine for me because it already has amazing coverage.

Overall, i would repurchase this product again simply because the bb cream has amazing coverage and doesn't make my combination-oily skin a greaseball.
    This bb cream is already discontinued and the new version is called the BB Bright Fit BB Cream.
    They say the pump has improved on that version so I will give it a try once I finish this one.