November 26, 2014 | 1159 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sanduhra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, the pump on this is horrible. It is impossible to get out a controlled quantity and it leaks. That said, this is a decent BB cream, especially given the low price. In terms of brand quality, this is probably the Korean equivalent to CoverGirl. Basically, you should not be comparing this to other higher-end BB creams.

The color is very light, and this could pose a problem as this BB cream is very thick. It's FULL coverage. You could thin it out by working it into the skin more, but given the thickness, it is difficult to spread. And the scent is pleasant/powdery but too strong in my opinion. I would not recommend those who use BB cream mostly to give a nice diffused glow. If you're looking to cover up those blemishes, however, I think this is pretty much as good as BB creams get in terms of coverage. For that, and the fact that it did not make me break out, I'll give this a solid 3 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Morbidprince

Texture: creamy
Coverage: 30%
Scent: hardly there
Staying Power: up to 4 hr without powder, up to 8 hr with powder

Didn't expect much from this bb cream cause it was so cheap. I was surprised with the amount of coverage. When I first tried this I had a very angry red pimple on my cheek, this bb cream completed covered it!
It has a dewy/glowy finish, very natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried Etude House's Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit SPF30/PA++ in W13, which is slightly different than the All Day Strong BB cream

Tried a sample of this, I normally use Missha's #13. It was too heavy and oily for my skin, and took a long time to remove. I could see this working out for other people with really dry skin types, but i have normal/dry skin and it was too heavy. I'm NC15 and it was too yellow and dark for my skin tone. I would hazard a guess that it would be great for NW25-30 skintones.

I feel like I wouldn't use this, but it's not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lasaintecourtisane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent BB Cream! It gives pretty good coverage and, while it does accentuate large pores, it doesn't highlight dry patches and after an hour or so it looks smooth and nice! The color of #1 is SUPER light. I mean, I am REALLY pale and I can only wear it in the winter. I also have a friend though that's like a MAC NC35 and she wears it too! So it's versatile. I really enjoy how my skin never feels clogged or heavy when I'm wearing this. Also, I had never even read the back until recently but its mineral oil, petroleum, ethanol and paraben free! So, that's all a nice bonus.

For me, the draw back of this product is how pink it is. My body is yellow while my face is more pink and this BB cream just makes that even more apparent. Other than that though it really is a good product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

I love this bb cream, it's light, non sticky, easy to build, paraben free, and has an AMAZING coverage (except the pore coverage, it covers it but it's still a lil bit visible) , it's quite cheap too!! it has 3 colors, I mix number 1 and number 2, i'm not sure about the undertone but it looks a lil bit pink on my skin, staying power is good, it makes my skin looks dewy in 5 hour, which i love. the packaging's also hygienic, it comes with a pump that give you a right amount. I can't think about the con, i just wish that it comes a lil bit lighter. and it also never break me out

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

I bought this BB cream because all my friends were using it and said it was very very good. but did it work for me? NO. acne broke the hell out of my face and it was just nasty... i know that my skin is very sensitive, but this bb cream was just nasty for ME. all my other friends were fine wearing this.... i guess there's something wrong with me :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB cream has pretty good coverage as far as BB creams go. It applies pretty Smoothly with the nymph aura volumer mixed in it, then dusting my Laura Mercier mineral loose powder over the top. Having done that, it gives a pretty smooth and dewy finish, giving me a bright looking complexion. The reason why I took off a lippie is because wearing BB cream instead of a foundation is Russian Roulette for me in the lasting power department in all weathers. The finish I get from most BB creams usually are pretty good, but depending on the enviroment, it can go from 5/5 performance to disasters comparable to the Titanic. Generally this BB cream does pretty well in air con office conditions, but once I wore it to a dinner at an outdoor steak restaurant where we happened to sit right under the heater. Well, it melted off my face, turned into a cakey sweaty mess. Well... Maybe I just haven't found a good primer base to make it behave yet...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by clare0211

This is amazing bb cream.
With fingers you can cover up your entire face and coverage is awesome.
There are three colors, 1 & 3 surprisingly offers better coverage than 2. 1 brightens up face lik no other and 3 offers amazing truly amazing coverage. It stays on your face all day glows like a dream.
In south korea, it's. only about $10.
I ask my families and friends to pick them up for me whenever they go travelling.. Awesome! I wish it was available in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by heidzbaby

I had this for more than a year and this is probably my go-to BB cream when I just want a natural flawless finish. It does make my skin oily over the day but my skin has always been oily because I barely moisturize. I'm super lazy when moisturizing. I prefer toners and facial wash over putting on face cream. I will want to purchase another BB cream from Etude but not this one. Though I tried it on some of my friends and they love it! I receive a lot of compliments when I use this BB cream. So far this one is one of the best BB creams I have tried so far.xx

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Addidogs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The coverage and texture is more towards a foundation. full coverage. only need setting powder. very please w this bb cream. only bad thing is that the white cast is very serious in flash. if you dont intend to have flash photography its quite a good bb cream