July 28, 2014 | 991 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bubbelytoes

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had the hardest time finding great brown mascaras, heck, even good brown mascaras. This stuff in Mudslide is great. I love how volumizing it is. This mascara doesn't flake or smudge on my oily skin in this humid climate. It can clump some, but I simply wipe the excess on a tissue. I'll then apply what's on the brush, add a little of the excess back on my wand, and put on another layer. I do this a couple of times. The look it gives is just fantastic. The price of this mascara is great, especially when you consider how big the tube is compared to other drugstore brands for higher prices. If you're in the market for a volumizing mascara in brown, I say give this one a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

First of all, the packaging is super cute. The mascara does exactly what it advertises - it lengthens your lashes like CRAZY. My lashes are the longest I have ever seen them with this, and this mascara also curled them too! It also doesn't clump at all, which is great, but I would never just wear this by itself because it doesn't give enough volume. Also, the wand is so big that it's hard to get the smaller lashes without making a mess. Overall, the mascara is good, not great, and does what it advertises it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually liked this mascara. It lengthened my lashes pretty well. The effect this gives is very similar to revlon grow luscious and benefit bad gal. My issue with this is that when it rolls anywhere (the tube it round) it falls, then it cracks and breaks instantly.I like this mascara but I stopped repurchasing it is because of my own clumsiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara to use if you like to layer coats. It's not too wet, so it really helps thicken and lengthen lashes. Loved it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by celinew167

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is so far one of my faves. It's sorta liquidy but not to the point that it's crazy like just the right amount. It doesn't clump at all and it's not waterproof but it sometimes seems like it is. The packaging probs isn't the most sanitary cuz it comes in a little tube and you open it and the mascara's in there. So someone could just try it on in store and you wouldn't know. I forget how much it was I think around $7-9 so not too bad. Overall I love it and would totally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kiwwigirl101

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-great lengthinging
-doesnt clump
-easy to remove
-no fallout
-Very natural and soft

Cons:
-writing on packaging wears off so you cant even tell what it is
-Doesnt volumize
-In my opinion, slightly expensive for a drugstore mascara

I like this mascara for putting of the tips of my eyelashes on top of a clear to make it look like im not wearing mascara. It REALLY lengthens the tips of it. But... The name of the product is not accurate. It volumizes zip. Zero. If you have thick lashes i would recogmend this but if you dont then... it is likely not a good fit for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would give this mascara 5 stars just because it stays on all day, but I don't like the look it gives me. I like my mascara to separate my lashes, but this makes them clumpy. The brush is large too so it's hard to coat the little lashes. It's cheap though and once it's on my lashes are soft and it stays put!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara was a $7 mistake. I purchased it in black and was very excited to try it. I did not stumble across MakeupAlley soon enough or I would have saved my $7 and time wasted.

When I can actually apply it evenly without stabbing myself in the eye with the flimsy, needle thin wand, it actaully doesn't look half bad. The wand is so very thin and delicate that I thought MAYBE I had just purchased a bad one...until I read the reviews and realized that others feel the same way. I dont expect to get too many uses out of this tube as the wand will not hold up to more than 10 times of being inserted and extracted from the tube without snapping in half. It is already severly bent and I've only used it 3 times....and all 3 times I was extremely gentle with it.

Will not purchase again....ever

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Daniizle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the ELECTRIC BLUE mascara, not the black one. I've been wanting to try blue mascara for a while, and I finally gave in. I had heard that Hard Candy made great colored mascaras, but as it turns out, that's not the case- at least for me. Maybe it's because my eyelashes are dark and the dye doesn't show up or something. But I wouldn't recommend this product. It gives a blue tint that's actually kind of pretty, so I guess I'll use it once in a while, but if you are looking for a blue that actually shows up and looks like blue, don't waste your $8 on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for an amazing mascara that gives FULLNESS and VOLUME for MONTHS now and while this isn't perfect, it does the trick! The brush is wide and the bristles are spaced the perfect length apart which I love because it really seems to grab every lash individually and separate while volumizing. It's a liquidy mascara so you'll have to be careful you don't get it on your eyelids, but it coats like a dream and really does give me that thick lash I'm looking for.

Also!!! A huge plus is that when they dry they are SO SOFT! I love that!
Will definitely purchase again.