August 28, 2014 | 1665 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - TRUblend Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by zarast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it to set my foundation. People are always complimenting my smooth flawless skin. Little do they know, its the powder not my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this powder. Compared to other cover girl powders, it's less chalky. Can be reapplied without looking caked on and matches skin without looking pink or like baby powder. Sets foundation well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I used this powder when I was in high school, along with the matching liquid foundation. I never used this alone, I used this to set my foundation. It worked very well for me, & it controlled oil very well. It looks natural for the most part, it can make you look cakey if you apply too much. This also makes your face matte, so if you like the dewy look, this isn't for you. I remember many people gave me lots of compliments when I wore this. They would always ask what foundation/powder I used. They were shocked when I told them it was this! This works better than Mac Studio Fix, in my opinion. I no longer use powder anymore, I just use liquid foundation for a more natural look. But if I were to ever use powder again, this would definitely be my first choice.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by missxwillow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made the liquid foundation have more coverage, but standing alone, it does not do much. It does not hold up oil control that well, it does not give me the coverage I want, and it does not even out my skin tone or anything. In general, this only good to use on top of the liquid foundation because it gives it a better coverage. Stand alone, I would not buy this again. With the liquid, still no.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by loganlovesmakeup

I don't know what everyone is talking about, I LOVE this powder. Sometimes I even use it alone because it gives me perfect coverage. I felt like I was wearing a department store powder because it was so smooth and flawless looking. Definately repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Usually I wear the Simply Powder but I thought I would try this. Big, big mistake!!! It made my face itch and flared the redness around my nose to such an extent I had to break out the hydrocortisone. Here's the scary part, I had only applied it one time! I never had a reaction to anything that quickly. Back to the store it went the next day and I got another Simply Powder. I really want to try Pur Minerals but I sure don't want another experience like the one I just had.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by auntdawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay I am a big department store makeup buying fool But with I am trying to economize so with that I decided to try Cover Girl Trublen Pressed Poweder. I love it! My face stays shine free for hours. Even in 100 degree heat here in good ole North Carolina. I cannot say that for the expensive department store brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by torrieshere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. It sets my foundations perfectly, or I can wear it by itself. It's my go to powder in the morning time-- I actually buy this in twos so I can have one in my makeup bag and one at home. I've hit pan on so many of these it's ridiculous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by makeuprulesgirl

I love this product! It sets my foundations and keeps me oil free for hours. It matches my skintone really well. I will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I was disappointed with this product. It is very very chalky and doesn't provide any coverage at all. I would have thrown this away but I figured it would be a waste so I just use it as a mattifying powder as It does an okay job for that, but do be careful as it will accentuate dry flakes of skin.