April 17, 2014 | 1731 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Just got this brush & absolutely love it! I use it like a kabuki brush for setting my makeup with powder. It is also a great tool as a final touch to blend out harsh blush or bronzer lines. The bristles are super soft, even after multiple washes, and don't fall out.

I have this sitting on my vanity, as it takes up too much space for holder. The bamboo handle reminds me of the earth-friendly policies of this company.

I got this brush from Ulta for $9. I would not buy from ebay, as I heard of fake sales. Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by eskimocy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since I don't use a bronzer, I use this brush for applying blushes.
This brush is really really dense and with just a few stroking motion, you can apply blush evenly and beautifully on the cheek.
I use it with some densely pressed blushes, such as NARS.

The only draw back? I think it's the handle. The handle is so huge that it takes up 1/4 of my brushes container. LOL!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I was disappointed with this brush. I have been using the Sonia K blush brush for both my blush and powder for several years now, and I love it. But I have recently started using mineral powders and was looking for something that would do a better job applying and blending. This is not it. I agree with a few of the other reviewers, the bristles seem too packed in, almost hard/tough to the touch. I wear very little facial make-up (versus eye make-up, which I usually wear a lot) because I have breakout prone skin. I don't want some brush grinding the product into my skin, and that's what this brush felt like it was doing. Ugh. Makes me want to go and buy a Clarisonic. I will probably give this brush to my sister because I really don't see myself using this on my skin type again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Can a bronzing brush's bristles be too densely packed? :S I think they can be! I use this but I don't get enough...play...the bristles are soft but so dense they are stiff. I like it and will use until it's worn out, which is a pretty good endorsement but I will look for something else when I need to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

H-O-L-Y G-R-A-I-L. Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Does its job in application very well. Soft. Comes with a little reclosable pouch. Price is so reasonable.

CONS: None for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to apply my powder foundation based on the glowing reviews here. While the brush is well made and densely packed with bristles that pick up, distribute and buff in product extremely well, it's not as soft as I'd hoped. It's not bad for the price, but it's no where near as luxuriously soft as a high end brand. It's not is rough or scratchy to the touch, it's just not soft enough to do the aggressive buffing that I need to with it without bothering my skin. After using it to apply foundation, my face feels and looks really dried out. And I have skin that leans oily! It's fine for smaller tasks light like bronzing or blending in my blush and contour, but it's just not working out for my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good product, and it's worth it!!😃

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product deserves all the good reviews its gotten here, I use it with mac mineralize skinfinish and it gives me a flawless airbrushed look. Its so soft and gentle on my skin and picks up just the right amount of product, I also like how it stands up on its own. It really feels like a much more expensive brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by tessamen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this thing so much I'm going to get another! I use it to apply powder to set my foundation and to contour the edges of my face near the hairline. This brush is so soft and dense + it feels very sturdy because of the bamboo handle. It delivers flawless application and makes blending otherwise dark contouring powders to a natural finish. It's like a kabuki brush but better because the handle makes it so much easier to use. I'm going to buy a second for my liquid foundation.