Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 12/27/2014 7:22:00 PM

I absolutely adore this brush!! It's dense, soft bristles are perfect for applying foundation or powder, and it's great for blending out any harsh lines. The handle is thick and sturdy. I've been using this consistently for well over a year with zero shedding. I would recommend this to everyone.

on 11/27/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This brush is nice as an all-over powder brush, although I consider it too large for bronzer. However, after a year of using it regularly it's starting to shed about 10 bristles with each wash and has gotten considerably smaller. I would not recommend purchasing this.

on 11/20/2014 12:21:00 AM

HG!!!! I use this to apply my liquid foundation and its PERFECTION!

on 10/17/2014 2:55:00 PM

I'm so excited I finally got this!!! It is sooo niceee! for bronzer and powder --totally pointless to go out and buy a 60$ big powder brush. It is firm enough to control the application yet soft enough on the skin. It's a tiny bit scratchy but nothing that would bother anyone, I find that regular powder brushes scratch more (except for a chanel kabuki I have)
Good for bronzer and powder, great price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my fave brush to bronze my face with. It's wide enough where it can hit all the areas on your face in one swipe. It's dense enough to apply product to the face without having to press too hard. Definitely would repurchase!

on 6/5/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't sure whether to add to the already huge list of praises, but this brush really is amazing. It is beyond me why people would buy a really expensive brush from Bobbi Brown or Mac when the EcoTools brushes are just so much better in every way. Using synthetic fibers is much easier to deal with - they don't leave black hairs in random spots, they are so much easier to wash (and dry), and they don't smell.
All EcoTools brushes are great, but the domed bronzer is just beyond fabulous. It is the only brush that can blend in my bronzer absolutely seamlessly, and it picks up just the right amount of product. I agree with a previous poster that with this brush even my inexpensive NYX bronzer looks fabulous, as does my Nars, making me realize that in makeup, maybe a huge part of success isn't in the individual formulas, but in the brushes - like mascara. This brush rocks.

on 5/14/2014 11:14:00 AM

i purchased this brush a long time ago and put it in my drawer. later, i got the bobbi brown bronzer brush, which was great but that thing stunk to high heaven. Even though it was a great brush, I couldn't take the smell that lingered after multiple washings.

So I pulled this brush back out and I'm head over heals about it. It's so incredibly soft, I love that it's synthetic and it applies bronzer so effortlessly. If you're looking for a 'dupe' of the BB brush, get this one.

on 4/9/2014 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not at all surprised at the top rating - you NEED THIS BRUSH!!! It has no flaws. It applies bronzer so wonderfully you can't even tell you're wearing product. Even the cheapest bronzer will look natural & expensive when applied with this brush. It buffs and pushes product into the skin so beautifully you can achieve the most flawless, seamless look with no effort. Just wonderful, and so inexpensive. I use it for many things, blush, powder, mineral foundation....anytime I need to blend things out or smooth out harsh edges I turn to this. It's even great for running over the decollete, arms, chest, down the calves. It never sheds, washes very easily and retains its shape. Ecotools make great brushes!

on 4/6/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ok I don't know if it's just me but I had the original brush (like the one shown in the picture) and it was amazing. My favorite brush ever...up until the day that I was washing it and every single one of the bristles just fell off the brush. I thought maybe I got water inside of it by accident even though I'm very careful not to do that so I didn't blame the brush for doing that. I had it for approximately 3 years. I immediately ordered a new one from ulta for a little over $12 and this one looks and feels a different. The metallic part holding the handle and the bristles together is not silver anymore but more like a broze-y color and the bristles are darker... Looks nicer than the older one but feels cheaper. The bristles feel more plastic-y and and less dense than the older version. Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice brush but I prefer the older one so much better. I haven't even used this one but I can tell the difference between the two. I just found the older version on ebay and ordered it so this one is going back to ulta.

I never though I'd buy a brush from Wal-Mart (aside from Elf Studio), but I was curious, and I can say this brush deserves its accolades and more.

I use it for liquid foundation/BB cream and it does not absorb the product and it creates the most amazing natural-looking coverage. I also use it to apply HD powder. It is soft enough that it can bend into the corners around nose and such but some extra work is required for around the eyes, etc. It is incredibly soft, plush and DENSE but not stiff.

The price is insane for such a good quality brush. This will be a permanent addition to my collection, can't live without!

Top Rated Ecotools Products