Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

on 4/28/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this product during a phase in which I was really into the "dewy" look, and I have to say it wasn't one of my best moves.

Looking back on pictures of me wearing this blush, the camera flash pretty much bounces off of my face. I think this is because I treated this product more like a blush (as it is advertised as such) and less like a highlighter.

The trick is to be very careful in applying this blush/highlighter, since the shimmer factor is especially high. While I would usually dust blush in and around my cheeks to add warmth, I would suggest just sticking to where you would apply highlighter instead. Or, better yet, just layer this product on top of an actual matte blush to add dimension.

Overall, I this prodecut should be marketed as a highlighter to use sparingly. Don't make the same mistakes I did (haha)!

on 4/12/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this product. I've never worn it as a blush, but as a highlighter, it is excellent on my NC15 skin!

on 4/6/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color looks really cute in the pan. the perfect peachy sheen one expects from mineral blushes. But this one is just not up to par in terms of texture. it is way too powdery, one swipe with a soft brush can scrape off tons of product, which ends up everywhere except for on the cheeks. Application takes a lot of effort.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This IS A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! HA! The blush is like a highlighter and a blush in one! The perfect blush for when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. Its kinda like a pink and peach with a lotta shimmer but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this if you have any breakouts on your cheeks, it will make it stand out more

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the version of this product that is pink with lavender and gold. I love this blush as a highlighter! For me there isn't enough pigment in it to use as a blush, but it is my perfect highlighter.

I love, love, LOVE this blush.
It a is pearly, satiny, peachy/slight baby pink color with gold and lilac tones swirled in. It is really suble in it's color and more prominant in highlighting. I don't mind that the pigment is subtle, I actually love that about it. I like to use this for highlighting as well as pairing underneath a matte, bold blush so that it tones down a blush that is too dark for my fair complexion.

Will definintely repurchase as long as it is made.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am an NC35 for color refrence.

I absolutely love this "blush"! I would definitely consider it more so as a luminizer or a highlighter, but that's just me. I do use this as a blush though, but not alone. I pair this with Hard Candy's Blush in "Skinny Dipping" (my all time fav blush) and I feel as though this has similar coral-esk/ peachy tones to it. It's absolutely gorgeous in the pan, a beautiful peach color with gold/purple veining. I could just stare at it haha. At first glance, you think it would come out to be much more pigmented...but it's definitely very sheer, but does still give off color! I honestly think I just have to get through the next few layers of it before the true pigmentation makes an appearance, which is fine by me since I already wear a blush underneath it. This shows up great on my very tan olive skin. I swirl this in the pan about 3-4 times, tap off the excess and brush onto the top of my cheekbones and apples of my cheeks. I may add more of my other blush according to how " luminous " I look. This definitely gives an etheral glow , and so does "Tiki" which I highly recommend. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I will have to for a very long time. ilove the way this looks with my NC30 skin, its gorgeous and honestly gives me a glow from within.

on 2/12/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Amaaazing product. Ive tryed several hard candy products. Some are hits others misses.However was very impressed with this Blush i tryed it in the color Living Doll and it was very bright and vibrant also read can be used wet wich makes it even brighter. Have purchased higher end blushes that have not been as pigmented as this product for its price it truly is a steal. Would definitely repurchase in every color.

on 1/7/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know if this product has been repackaged/renamed or what because there is NO peach in this shade at all. The blush labeled "honeymoon" that I picked up looks like image 2 here, a cool toned baby pink that translates to a lavender sheen on me (has silver reflects). It works perfectly as a highlight or blush topper, not a stand alone blush. The pink is soo subtle (doesn't show up on my NC25 skin) even when applied with a heavy hand. IMO Its like a powder/baked version of Benefit high beam.Pretty but I wish it was the peachy first image shown here instead.

on 1/7/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely, luminous, light peach blush that works very well for my NW10 skin. It is very hard for me to find blushes that don't look ridiculous on me, even with a light hand. This gives a nice wash of color and brightens up my complexion. It does have a bit of frosty-ness to it, so I put this on and THEN apply powder which cuts it down from frosty to just luminous which is what I prefer. Their Living Doll blush is also one of my favorites, but is definitely more pigmented and easier to overdo than Honeymoon. I would buy again and also would like to see HC widen their blush selections.

Popular Blush Products