April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ymakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amaaazing product. Ive tryed several hard candy products. Some are hits others misses.However was very impressed with this Blush i tryed it in the color Living Doll and it was very bright and vibrant also read can be used wet wich makes it even brighter. Have purchased higher end blushes that have not been as pigmented as this product for its price it truly is a steal. Would definitely repurchase in every color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know if this product has been repackaged/renamed or what because there is NO peach in this shade at all. The blush labeled "honeymoon" that I picked up looks like image 2 here, a cool toned baby pink that translates to a lavender sheen on me (has silver reflects). It works perfectly as a highlight or blush topper, not a stand alone blush. The pink is soo subtle (doesn't show up on my NC25 skin) even when applied with a heavy hand. IMO Its like a powder/baked version of Benefit high beam.Pretty but I wish it was the peachy first image shown here instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely, luminous, light peach blush that works very well for my NW10 skin. It is very hard for me to find blushes that don't look ridiculous on me, even with a light hand. This gives a nice wash of color and brightens up my complexion. It does have a bit of frosty-ness to it, so I put this on and THEN apply powder which cuts it down from frosty to just luminous which is what I prefer. Their Living Doll blush is also one of my favorites, but is definitely more pigmented and easier to overdo than Honeymoon. I would buy again and also would like to see HC widen their blush selections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by pk31

This is the most beautiful highlighter I have ever used! I use this product nearly everyday, and have gotten so many others hooked on this as well. I get so many compliments on the glow it gives me. There are not enough wonderful things to say about this product.
It is marketed as a blush for some reason, but I can't think of anyone who would use it that way, you will not be happy if you try to use it as a blush. Such a gorgeous highlight. I always make sure I have a back up as I can't go a day without this on my skin. If Hard Candy ever discontinues this product I will be so heartbroken! One compact lasts quite some time though, I think it takes me about 6 months to make a noticeable dent in the product. Try it, for $7 you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT- there is major fallout, but if you tap really lightly with your brush(thats all you even need), theres NO problem at all! :) :) :)

Original review-Don't buy this as a blush, because it won't work for that. There's too much shimmer and not enough pigmentation for it to be blush worthy. However, like others have said this is an amazing highlighter! It gives your face a dewy glow without looking like a bottle of glitter exploded on your face!
I was originally looking into buying the baked bronzer "tiki", but it was sold out. So I got this precious instead! It was the last one, and now I know why! If your reading this, I am forcing you to go to Walmart and buy this.
NOW GO.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this blush! I typically have a "fear" of wearing blush because I always feel like it's too much, but this blush DOES NOT make you "pink", but, well...it looks like blush should, in my opinion! The colour isn't "in your face" by any means, and I love the pearly undertones. My only complaint is the packaging -- Hard Candy products in those little plastic containers always have a tendency to break, but desite that, I'll be buying this again! Five stars!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by PixiewithSticks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I loved the pale peachy-pink color of this, it kind of reminded me of MAC's desert rose. I also liked the shimmer in the color and thought the package was really cute. However, I won't repurchase this because it fell apart, literally the "dome" part cracked and crumbled out after I had it maybe two months. I did not keep this in my purse or drop it or anything like that - it sat in the drawer of my vanity and was getting pretty regular use. I was really disappointed in the product because pretty much half of the product was "gone" after this happened. I guess I could have tried to sweep the crumbles into another container or something but it happened on my vanity table and that seemed like it wouldn't be clean. Unfortunately, this has happened to me with the pretty domed baked blushes before - but that was the Sugar brand many years ago. I don't think I'll buy another product like this again - which sucks because they are so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I admit this was a panic purchase: just when I’d almost run out of BeneFit Georgia, I learned it had been discontinued. So I took my surly butt to Wal-Mart, and there it was, staring at me from the shelf like, “What are you waiting for? Let’s do this.” And whaddaya know? Sometimes I swear I like it better than Georgia. It has more shimmer, a lot more; sometimes I’m in the mood for that and sometimes it’s kind of, “Meh.” But it gives a very similar effect; it brings subtle warmth and radiance into my pasty Scottish complexion without looking like I‘ve put on a ton of something to achieve it. So I'm set until the next round of Limited Edition/ Back by Popular Demand. (In the meantime, I’m thinking that Revlon’s Perfectly Peach or Bobbi Brown’s Nude Peach might do all right for a matte variation of this, but I haven’t got around to buying either yet.)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

For me, this product is average. I'm happy I bought it because it works on my skin tone (fair-medium). However, the color in the packaging is definitely more pink and less shimmery than when you put the product on your face. Even on my skin tone, this product is more of a highlight. Overall, I like the product and it makes me want to try other Hard Candy face products, but I will not be repurchasing this particular product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I just got it in the mail today and it was so pretty in the pan I couldn't resist trying it on. I gives me the glow I love with such a pretty yellow gold pinky peach color similar to what Tarte's Tipsy cheek stain does for me! An instant favorite!

It is shimmery like a highlighter which is perfect for my fair fair skin. A color I will be using all year round.

**EDIT** I just combined this with my Tarte Tipsy and the results were incredible

Note: I use Urban Decay's All Nighter spray every day so my reviews of staying power are not of the product alone.