October 25, 2014 | 1322 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color looks really cute in the pan. the perfect peachy sheen one expects from mineral blushes. But this one is just not up to par in terms of texture. it is way too powdery, one swipe with a soft brush can scrape off tons of product, which ends up everywhere except for on the cheeks. Application takes a lot of effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This IS A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! HA! The blush is like a highlighter and a blush in one! The perfect blush for when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. Its kinda like a pink and peach with a lotta shimmer but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this if you have any breakouts on your cheeks, it will make it stand out more

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the version of this product that is pink with lavender and gold. I love this blush as a highlighter! For me there isn't enough pigment in it to use as a blush, but it is my perfect highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by strawberribear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love, love, LOVE this blush.
It a is pearly, satiny, peachy/slight baby pink color with gold and lilac tones swirled in. It is really suble in it's color and more prominant in highlighting. I don't mind that the pigment is subtle, I actually love that about it. I like to use this for highlighting as well as pairing underneath a matte, bold blush so that it tones down a blush that is too dark for my fair complexion.

Will definintely repurchase as long as it is made.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC35 for color refrence.

I absolutely love this "blush"! I would definitely consider it more so as a luminizer or a highlighter, but that's just me. I do use this as a blush though, but not alone. I pair this with Hard Candy's Blush in "Skinny Dipping" (my all time fav blush) and I feel as though this has similar coral-esk/ peachy tones to it. It's absolutely gorgeous in the pan, a beautiful peach color with gold/purple veining. I could just stare at it haha. At first glance, you think it would come out to be much more pigmented...but it's definitely very sheer, but does still give off color! I honestly think I just have to get through the next few layers of it before the true pigmentation makes an appearance, which is fine by me since I already wear a blush underneath it. This shows up great on my very tan olive skin. I swirl this in the pan about 3-4 times, tap off the excess and brush onto the top of my cheekbones and apples of my cheeks. I may add more of my other blush according to how " luminous " I look. This definitely gives an etheral glow , and so does "Tiki" which I highly recommend. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I will have to for a very long time. ilove the way this looks with my NC30 skin, its gorgeous and honestly gives me a glow from within.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ymakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amaaazing product. Ive tryed several hard candy products. Some are hits others misses.However was very impressed with this Blush i tryed it in the color Living Doll and it was very bright and vibrant also read can be used wet wich makes it even brighter. Have purchased higher end blushes that have not been as pigmented as this product for its price it truly is a steal. Would definitely repurchase in every color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know if this product has been repackaged/renamed or what because there is NO peach in this shade at all. The blush labeled "honeymoon" that I picked up looks like image 2 here, a cool toned baby pink that translates to a lavender sheen on me (has silver reflects). It works perfectly as a highlight or blush topper, not a stand alone blush. The pink is soo subtle (doesn't show up on my NC25 skin) even when applied with a heavy hand. IMO Its like a powder/baked version of Benefit high beam.Pretty but I wish it was the peachy first image shown here instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely, luminous, light peach blush that works very well for my NW10 skin. It is very hard for me to find blushes that don't look ridiculous on me, even with a light hand. This gives a nice wash of color and brightens up my complexion. It does have a bit of frosty-ness to it, so I put this on and THEN apply powder which cuts it down from frosty to just luminous which is what I prefer. Their Living Doll blush is also one of my favorites, but is definitely more pigmented and easier to overdo than Honeymoon. I would buy again and also would like to see HC widen their blush selections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by pk31

This is the most beautiful highlighter I have ever used! I use this product nearly everyday, and have gotten so many others hooked on this as well. I get so many compliments on the glow it gives me. There are not enough wonderful things to say about this product.
It is marketed as a blush for some reason, but I can't think of anyone who would use it that way, you will not be happy if you try to use it as a blush. Such a gorgeous highlight. I always make sure I have a back up as I can't go a day without this on my skin. If Hard Candy ever discontinues this product I will be so heartbroken! One compact lasts quite some time though, I think it takes me about 6 months to make a noticeable dent in the product. Try it, for $7 you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT- there is major fallout, but if you tap really lightly with your brush(thats all you even need), theres NO problem at all! :) :) :)

Original review-Don't buy this as a blush, because it won't work for that. There's too much shimmer and not enough pigmentation for it to be blush worthy. However, like others have said this is an amazing highlighter! It gives your face a dewy glow without looking like a bottle of glitter exploded on your face!
I was originally looking into buying the baked bronzer "tiki", but it was sold out. So I got this precious instead! It was the last one, and now I know why! If your reading this, I am forcing you to go to Walmart and buy this.
NOW GO.