August 2, 2014 | 1015 users online

Shampoo - L'Occitane - Repairing Shampoo (Dry & Damaged Hair)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This shampoo is fabulous! I have fine, limp, color-treated hair and I need a shampoo that can take care of all of those issues. Most shampoos for fine are are too light for color-treated hair and most shampoos for color-treated hair leave a residue in my hair. This shampoo strikes a perfect balance between those two. I feel like my hair is cleansed sufficiently, but it is not stripped. The product does not stick to my hair or feel gunky either. The smell is also amazing. The price of this shampoo is pretty on par with salon shampoo prices, but is not outrageous considering what it delivers. For better value, I buy the super-sized product (16.9 fl .oz.) that comes with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best shampoo i've tried. Refreshing and smells really good. Moisturizing even without the use of conditioner. In addition, it does not leave residue and hair feels very smooth and light. Works on oily hair as well, hair feel smooth and clean the whole day. Will definitely continue using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Missclili

i love this shampoo. it smells wonderful and leaves my hair extra soft to touch. unfortunately because of the price, i only use this on days when i need some luxury+pampering to de-stress.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think the previous posters have said it all. This shampoo smells great, makes my hair look and feel wonderful without weighing it down. I have very fine hair, so I was really worried that this would be too rich for me, also, I bought some bar soaps from this brand that hurt my skin a lot just recently (reviews available on MUA), and this shampoo isn't exactly cheap.....anyways, suffice it to say that I had a lot of doubts on my mind when I decided to pay for this product. And now I want to try other shampoos from this brand. However, next time I will get the 500ml one, or even the refill package, it's a lot cheaper that way.

Edit: I find that if I use this every day, it does kind of weigh my hair down, so I use something else to wash my hair in between, but it works really well on days when I feel that my hair is dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ennelai

I cannot live without this shampoo! I have very fine, long hair that is prone to split ends. I used baby shampoo from the time I was born till I was 20 years old because every single "grown up" shampoo weighed my hair down and would not rinse clean enough. The lack of super-suds in this shampoo allows me to have very clean hair. Coupled with the conditioner (and occasionally the repairing mask) I can confidently say that I have the best looking (and best smelling!!) hair on the block.

If people are weary about price, I use 5 pumps of the shampoo and 5 pumps of the conditioner every other day to have clean hair and nice second day hair. The 50$ + change pricetag for those 2 bottles lasts me at least 4 months (even when guests share my toiletries). 150$/year to skip a few trips to the salon to get trimmed, silky hair, and a lasting scent; what's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by siobhan5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo. I don't like all chemical shampoos and I'm also not a fan of completely natural shampoos, because I never found anything that was nourishing enough for my hair. But this is it. It is mostly natural, has a good scent and it gives my hair a shiny gloss. The conditioner of the same line is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by erica420

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! great for dry skin. MY HG shampoo. I feel it doesn't really lather well, but it has not SFL (or w/e that chemical is called) so that's probably why. After I use this my hair is sooo soft and conditioned! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by mamamabel

What can I say, I adore this shampoo. Got a sample of it when I was travelling and fell in love instantly with the scent. It's like a mixture of herbs, spices, sweets and it lingers so long more than other shampoos I've tried years before. It doesn't sud easily so you may use a bit more water at first. I have thin, fine, medium, highlighted hair and this shampoo gives me the right moisture and softness without drying it or making it lifeless and greasy. I use it together with the conditioner and it works magic. it also contains natural ingredients, not tested on animal :) This product makes my daily bathroom routine as one aromachologie therapy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good on damaged hair, but it tends to cause the hair to lay flat. It's overpriced however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

LOVE! I have mature, naturally curly hair that is prone to frizziness and breakage. It is also colored and foiled. This scent of this is strong -- so if you do not like it, it will really bother you. I love the sweet herbal scent and find it very refreshing. Does a great job. I would put it in the same category as Pureology -- this line being a bit more upscale and luxe.