L'Occitane Repairing Shampoo (Dry & Damaged Hair)

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

my hair was really tired of the noo poo/ vinegar rinse method.

i have extremely thick hair that falls between straight and wavy... its color treated and very thirsty... i have split ends too... my hair is cut in layers to cut down and tame the volume a bit.

i have tried so many shampoos from so many brands but all of them were drying after 1 month of use. (SLS is a b**ch).

this shampoo claims to be SLS free. so i had to try it.

The smell is just beyond amazing... it is strong when you're washing but fades to a faint manageable note once hair is dry.

i use it with the repairing conditioner and color protect mask and its left my hair smooth and soft... it did leave my hair shiny for half a day but after that it went back to normal. (maybe just my hair) it is still soft to touch.

it doesn't weigh my hair down, its super light and lets my hair bounce around, i like to wear my hair wavy and most rich shampoo/conditioners leave it hanging straight... so i love the fact that it lets my hair dance around...

i won't say its the best shampoo in the market, but i def do like it better than most i've used. so if the price is not an issue go ahead and give it a try...

i don't think this will be enough to moisturize ethnic or extremely curly or rough hair.

i"ve given it 4 coz it works for me. i would have given it 5 if the glossy shine lasted for more than half a day.

i won't yet call it my HG but its sure not a waste of bucks,..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WOW! This shampoo makes my half straight half curly hair so smooth, with balance. It smells wonders, my hair shines and people ask me what I have done with my hair. I have used severals shampoos in my life, from cheap ones to Redken, Wella professional, Shiseido, they are all good, don't get me wrong, but this ones leaves my hair the way I cannot describe. I usually don't fall for a product the way I did for L'occitane. AMAZING, period.

this makes my hair really soft and silky. it makes my hair looks shiny too. i have a normal-fine hair and it doesn't damage it even though it says that it is only for dry or damaged hair. and this shampoo smells great! should give it a ry!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have dry, damaged, curly hair with split ends
So its works with me
The smell is amazing
But i have to use its conditioner and serum after taking a shower

This shampoo is fabulous! I have fine, limp, color-treated hair and I need a shampoo that can take care of all of those issues. Most shampoos for fine are are too light for color-treated hair and most shampoos for color-treated hair leave a residue in my hair. This shampoo strikes a perfect balance between those two. I feel like my hair is cleansed sufficiently, but it is not stripped. The product does not stick to my hair or feel gunky either. The smell is also amazing. The price of this shampoo is pretty on par with salon shampoo prices, but is not outrageous considering what it delivers. For better value, I buy the super-sized product (16.9 fl .oz.) that comes with a pump.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best shampoo i've tried. Refreshing and smells really good. Moisturizing even without the use of conditioner. In addition, it does not leave residue and hair feels very smooth and light. Works on oily hair as well, hair feel smooth and clean the whole day. Will definitely continue using this product.

i love this shampoo. it smells wonderful and leaves my hair extra soft to touch. unfortunately because of the price, i only use this on days when i need some luxury+pampering to de-stress.

I think the previous posters have said it all. This shampoo smells great, makes my hair look and feel wonderful without weighing it down. I have very fine hair, so I was really worried that this would be too rich for me, also, I bought some bar soaps from this brand that hurt my skin a lot just recently (reviews available on MUA), and this shampoo isn't exactly cheap.....anyways, suffice it to say that I had a lot of doubts on my mind when I decided to pay for this product. And now I want to try other shampoos from this brand. However, next time I will get the 500ml one, or even the refill package, it's a lot cheaper that way.

Edit: I find that if I use this every day, it does kind of weigh my hair down, so I use something else to wash my hair in between, but it works really well on days when I feel that my hair is dry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot live without this shampoo! I have very fine, long hair that is prone to split ends. I used baby shampoo from the time I was born till I was 20 years old because every single "grown up" shampoo weighed my hair down and would not rinse clean enough. The lack of super-suds in this shampoo allows me to have very clean hair. Coupled with the conditioner (and occasionally the repairing mask) I can confidently say that I have the best looking (and best smelling!!) hair on the block.

If people are weary about price, I use 5 pumps of the shampoo and 5 pumps of the conditioner every other day to have clean hair and nice second day hair. The 50$ + change pricetag for those 2 bottles lasts me at least 4 months (even when guests share my toiletries). 150$/year to skip a few trips to the salon to get trimmed, silky hair, and a lasting scent; what's not to love?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this shampoo. I don't like all chemical shampoos and I'm also not a fan of completely natural shampoos, because I never found anything that was nourishing enough for my hair. But this is it. It is mostly natural, has a good scent and it gives my hair a shiny gloss. The conditioner of the same line is great as well.