Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

4.1

mica, talc, mineral oil, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum, silicate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain ( /-): Titanum dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77492, ci77499).

on 8/14/2013 6:17:00 PM

Do not be discouraged by this color as it is such a bright pink in the pot and you would think it would appear too bold on your cheeks but when applied to your face it shows a very sheer of pink with tons of shimmer. It kind of appears to be a baked blush as you have to rub really hard with your brush and get very little product on which I do not like. It takes a lot of going over to get a result. I was hoping for more of a pop of pink but I do like the subtle tint of it with high pigmented look. I would buy again as the price is right and the color looks pretty on the cheeks.

This "blush" is a gorgeous colour in the pan. If only it looked like that on your cheeks! I don't know why they market this as a blush. This is barely pigmented at all, and has waaay too much shimmer! The only way you can get any colour pay off is by piling this on your cheeks...at which point they look like little disco balls. Awful.

on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 PM

I love this blush. One day I had too much on my brush without realizing it and it really added a gorgeous pop of color. I've been doing that ever since!

It's a fun girly pink color that's great for pale skin like mine. Very pretty!

Hard candy baked blush in living doll is a beautiful pink it has a shimmer that is very pretty to highlight and it is buildable to your desired color ! i have been using this blush for 2 years highly recommend it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely a Barbie pink shade and I'm surprised to find that I like it. I got is as part of a boxed set or else I may never have picked this for myself. But I find that I really like it, it complements my fair complextion and gives it a little bit of life when used with a light hand. The amount of shimmer is just right, it doesn't look like you dumped glitter all over your face while still providing a nice glow. You get a fair amount of product and it has last me a long time. I also find that this is a pretty good dupe for a Lorac blush (Flaunt) for those of you who want to save some money.

on 5/30/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a Barbie bright candy pink blush. It seems to have some kind of radiance to it and it reflects light back like a shimmer but it does not have any sparkle or shimmer in it that I can tell. When you use your brush to get it out it really doesn't seem to be picking up any powder and I felt like it was not coming up at all and was really grumbling about it until I applied this to my cheeks. Well lo and behold, there is some pink there now and I guess it is just pigmented well even though it seems to be very hard baked. I got enough color that I did not have to get more from the pan. I have tried this for 6 months now and it is a pretty color but I just don't like this product and I tend to reach for others instead. I like the color but I wish it were a softer powder and was easier to get out of the pan. I feel like I am destroying my brushes trying to get any of this up. I really don't have any other complaints other than that. I bought this because I needed a good pinky pink Barbie fun color and it fits the bill. It is okay, but one I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/17/2013 8:12:00 PM

Love this "blush"! Gorgeous color! I don't use this alone.. I will use only a little bit on top of my blush for an added glow. Compliments my fair skin tone. Worth the price!

on 5/12/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Shade description: light blue pink

PROS

- long wearing

CONS

- sheer
- too much shimmer

COMMENTS: I wish this blush looked just like it does in the pan, but it's so sheer! It's mainly just a bunch of shimmer with very little color payoff. I'll use it up because I can't seem to let anything go to waste, but...I'll have to layer this on top of a matte pink.

Will not repurchase.

on 5/4/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It was hard for me to rate this...I usually wouldn't put yes to buying a product if I just gave it a 3 .
I do really like this blush and have hit pan and repurchased..but...i use it sparingly (almost as you would a highlighter).
It is very frosty so I usually use it over another blush, on the apples and I do it sparingly...otherwise it looks OTT.
I have used it lightly on my eyes as a base and to blend from crease to brow..but just a touch to avoid looking weird.
It does give that extra something special to make your cheeks pop that my other blushes don't ...sometimes I swipe the color on the brush, wipe it on a tissue, then put it on my cheek.

on 4/8/2013 9:01:00 PM

Wow! This blush is really, really great. I wanted a doll-like pink and the name suits this one appropriately - it does give off that pastel, baby pink color but it's still warm and doesn't look too pink on the face. The color is not so opaque so you can build it up as much as you want it to be and it blends in flawlessly onto your cheeks. This is my go-to every blush! I love it