Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicon Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide,dkl

on 10/28/2014 4:00:00 PM

this is a nice everyday primer, it has that weird silicone feeling and glides on the skin nicely and helps my makeup go on smoothly as well. for $7 you can't beat it helps the longevity of my makeup and works well with my dry skin. I reccomend and will repurchase.

on 10/27/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is the only brand of primer I will use! It's very cheap and does a great job. No complaints about this great primer!

on 10/17/2014 12:53:00 PM

This is really the first primer I've tried. I have no complaints, I like the packaging and it does smooth out my face and fill in pores. I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this product, most saying that it's greasy. If you put it on and give it time to dry it's fine. If you don't, I can see why people would call it greasy. Overall, it does the job. Will probably buy again.

on 10/2/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this primer! Definitely the best I've tried so far. Keeps my oily skin in check, and creates a nice smooth canvas for my foundation. I only have one small area where my pores are visible, and this takes care of that with no problem. Will definitely repurchase!

on 9/25/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This primer really doesn't do much for my pores which is a MUST if I am to like it.

PROS:
- makes my makeup last forever

CONS:
- doesn't do too much for my pores
- does not do anything for shine control

on 9/4/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not any worse than other primers I have used. I have oily skin and find anything with a silicone texture is not compatable with my skin.

on 8/6/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This primer, plainly did not work. I put it on in the morning and immediately wanted to wash it off. Very greasy, never sets or works into the skin. I tried it with light coverage foundations and with medium coverage foundations that I know work for me. They looked horrible, because of this primer. Boo. :(

on 7/29/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Great primer! Love Smashbox as well but $38 verses $8 (at Walmart) I love Hard Candy more!!!

on 6/12/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For the price, this primer does a good job, especially in comparison to other cheap, drugstore brands. I tested it by applying eye shadow to both eyes - one with primer and one without. The primer made it last much longer, and not smudge as my eye shadow normally does. Aside from some slight creasing, the shadow looked very similar to what it did when it was first applied.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This primer is greasy. The first time I tried this, I didn't like it. It didn't appear to do anything for my pores, and it felt disgusting on my face. I washed it off immediately.
After 2 weeks or so, I went back to try the product again, thinking that maybe I had applied it wrong or I didn't wait enough time for it to set.
But I got the exact same results. The product felt gross and slippery even after 20 minutes of letting it set. I washed it off and threw it out. Don't buy this.

Popular Primer/ Correctors