Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicon Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide,dkl

I put milani primer on my left eye and sheer envy on right. makeup went on smoother with sheer envy, milani was more tacky. both eyes looked identical . stayed on for 9 hours both of them. I like the sheer envy better felt very soft although I waited an extra 3 min for sheer to set but no problem there it really is a good purchase. I use it for eyeshadow primer works great for that ladies, also fergie primer is good too.

on 12/29/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's a very cheap product, and you definitely get what you pay for. I've heard some reviews saying that the primer starts out greasy, but turns soft and silky when it dries. I didn't get that experience; it's watery, greasy, and does nothing for the face. Because it's so greasy and doesn't absorb into the skin, it stays on my hands after application and makes my makeup containers greasy and slippery when I touch them. I'd rather use no primer at all than use this stuff again.

on 12/7/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I actually like this primer the only thing I don't like is the texture of it but it holds my makeup on for a long time my skin only gets oily around my nose so it's like a love hate but the rest of my face is good would I buy it again yes

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's odd, because this primer has a very crumbly and thick texture but once the crumbled bits are swept off my face, it works quite well as a primer. It hides my blemishes and scars, lasts all day for me (in a classroom environment within a desert region), and is quite cheap. I can see why some people don't like the texture though.

on 11/3/2014 4:29:00 PM

personally I never saw primer as a necessity, I had tried the urban decay primer a while back & as soon as I tried to put my foundation on on top of it it rubbed off in clumps.. so after that I never tried to use primer. but a few days ago at walmart I decided to purchase the hard candy sheer envy primer & tbh I'm so glad I did. now I understand why people see primer as a necessity. yeah it does feel a little greasy & gross on your fingers & while trying to smooth it on to your face but once you let it set & apply your makeup, the finish is flawless 👍👌I tend to have large pores that my makeup would settle in to & make me look bumpy but this this primer gets rid of that & fine lines. I would deff buy it again.

on 10/28/2014 4:00:00 PM

this is a nice everyday primer, it has that weird silicone feeling and glides on the skin nicely and helps my makeup go on smoothly as well. for $7 you can't beat it helps the longevity of my makeup and works well with my dry skin. I reccomend and will repurchase.

on 10/27/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is the only brand of primer I will use! It's very cheap and does a great job. No complaints about this great primer!

on 10/17/2014 12:53:00 PM

This is really the first primer I've tried. I have no complaints, I like the packaging and it does smooth out my face and fill in pores. I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this product, most saying that it's greasy. If you put it on and give it time to dry it's fine. If you don't, I can see why people would call it greasy. Overall, it does the job. Will probably buy again.

on 10/2/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this primer! Definitely the best I've tried so far. Keeps my oily skin in check, and creates a nice smooth canvas for my foundation. I only have one small area where my pores are visible, and this takes care of that with no problem. Will definitely repurchase!

on 9/25/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This primer really doesn't do much for my pores which is a MUST if I am to like it.

PROS:
- makes my makeup last forever

CONS:
- doesn't do too much for my pores
- does not do anything for shine control

Popular Primer/ Correctors