April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Eyeliner - NARS - Stylo/ Nuits Blanches

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Texasbrian14

PRECISION !!!! One of the best Liquid Liner Pens that I have ever used! One it dries it dries and doesn't move or smudge. Buying it again !!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by kelbelle01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product. The application is super easy and the thin tip creates a beautiful line. However, I'm really surprised that nobody else had this problem, it smudges like crazy! Granted I do have slightly oily lids - but I've tried liquid liners from a ton of different lines and this has been the first to smudge to this extent.

If you have dry lids - I'd say definitely try this product. If you're someone who shares my trouble, perhaps you ought to investigate another line (or at least keep your receipt for returns!).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by smashboxsylver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my holy grail of liquid eyeliners! I have oily lids and usually after about 2 hours (no matter how much primer I use) my liner starts to melt off and migrate down my face or transfer to my lids! This liner stayed put all day and is the blackest black I have found. The only down side is that it was tough to get off. I would take that over no liner any day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by annetteward1

makes flicks and precision eye lining really easy.after 2 to 3 months of regular use it started to dry out ,i mentioned this on a return trip to nars counter in selfridges and she said to pull out the tip, turn it around and slide it back in.i was a bit sceptical but had nothing to lose so i tried it and hey presto good as new !! really pleased

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just purchased this and so far so good. It makes a fine thin line and is black as black comes. the tip is soft and doesn't feel rough as I apply it. love it just too expensive...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this. I usually find it hard to achieve a thin line with liquid liners but this was easy, even on the first try. The applicator is like a very stiff felt tip pen. The point is small and sharp. I found it easy to use and had no problems increasing the width at the outer corners. The line stayed consistent so I didn't have to go over it again to even things out. The liner itself is ink like instead of thick and paint like. You can go over the same area without making it look gummy or having it flake off.

Stayed put all day. Didn't smudge.

The cost is a bit ridiculous and I worry that the applicator (as much as I love it) will dry out quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by joanr33075

I saw this featured on television and thought I would give it a try. I had used the L'Oreal version of felt tip eyeliner and I expected the Nars one to be better. It wasn't.
First of all, it seemed like very little product was making from the marker tip to my lashline. I left the style tip down overnight and that helped. When they tell you on the box to store the stylo tip down, they mean it.
The top seemed a little long to maintain the control of the line that I am used to. That said I was able to draw a nice clean line.
It wore off in a weird way. It did like the upper end of the line. However, wear away right up next to the lashline, leaving bare area making it look like I didn't know enough about eyeliner that I didn't know the line should go up to and into the lashline.
I will be sticking with my gel eyeliners. I just didn't think this product was that great, especially for the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by allThingsGirl

I didn't want to spend the $27 for this but was super lucky to get this as a gift. Yes, the pen is hard and not as flexible or soft, but I like a thin line as close to my lash line or in my lash line so it is perfect for me. The only thing is, I can see it taking practice but like the other reviewer, I got burnt out with gel liners -- for me, I was sick of having a brush to clean every day and a pot to carry around. I do my makeup on the go, so, this all in one pen is great for me. Blackest black ever too. It doesn't crease for me and it seems to be budge proof on the back of my hand. It's mostly budge proof on the lids too, however, on the outside corners, it seems to come off easier there when I wipe my eye a bit. I am not sure if I can justify the money for next time but if you have $27 to spend on an eyeliner, go for this one! I swatched the blue and brown one in the store and the blue is absolutely stunning too.
***UPDATE: This doesn't seem to last that long. It's only been 2 months and it seems to be drying up now and the pen tip is not as crisp as it was before.***

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by myfakeyelashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There's a learning curve for this but after being burnt out by gel eyeliners (MAC Fluidline and Stila Smudge Pots), I decided to try it. At $27 it's spendy, but it is BLACK, and it doesn't budge -- at least, not on me. So far I'm happy with it; like I said, it's kind of tricky at first but I think I've gotten the hang of it. I generally do a slight cat eye most days of the week, so the fact that the Eyeliner Stylo is pointed and buildable makes it a perfect tool for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by chelleeebelly

This didn't do it for me. I wanted to love it as I am a hardcore Nars junkie but this liner was a disappointment. The applicator is a hard felt tip, not a soft tip at all!! It comes to a point, which allows for a great thin precise line BUT it makes it quite difficult to make a thicker line. Since the applicator is a small cone-like point, in order to make a thicker line, you have to hold the pen on an angle. Not difficult, you'd think, right? Wrong. Due to the cone-like hard tip, the pen could not produce one smooth thick line. It came out choppy so that I had to go over spots again with the pen held on point (which doesn't feel good btw, do i have to write it again, its a HARD felt tip).

The product itself lasted all day, looked like a great matte black eyeliner, comes in the signature Nars black packaging but this one is a pass for me. I couldn't get over the poor applicator. At $27, I couldn't justify keeping it.