October 24, 2014 | 1884 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plexi Gloss

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Plexi Gloss by Hard Candy is sold at Wal-mart. I got the Sweet Dream shade which looked to be a pastel bubble gum pink type of shade. This comes in a squeeze tube applicator which I do like but that is all I like about it.

The color is not pigmented. The look on my lips was super shiny but did not resemble the color in the tube no matter how much I applied. This gloss is super sticky. My lips feel tacky like I have glue on them! Also, it does have a flavor which is cool if you like sweet stuff but I got a taste when I licked my lips and got nauseous it was THAT sweet.

I was excited to try this out and got two shades but the one I didn't open is going right back. This is the worst lip gloss I have tried in a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got Dolce Vita and Nude. If there is any difference between these two I can't really tell. Reminiscent of Victoria's Secret beauty rush lipgloss. Decent amount of shine and very moisturizing. Sweet smell/taste. Not sticky. Not dissapointed but not overly wow-ed either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought 3 colors of these today (Arm Candy,Mauve-alous,Honey Do) & LOVE them! I wanted something like UD but cheaper & i loved HCs babydoll l/g so i thought id give these a shot. Glad i did because they are awesome! Great shine & not over the top glitter. Theres not much color to these but its ok i only wear gloss that isn't pigmented much anyhow. These taste sweet & smell sweet too. Will be buying many more soon! These killed my lemming for UDs l/g's w/ the men on the packaging (can't rem the name) & at a fraction of the price!
What i don't like is the applicator..its rubber & just feels odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by jennyjin89

Love this! It's really shiny without being too sticky and it smells sweet.. like cotton candy or vanilla or something. I'm not too crazy about the application style, since I prefer lip glosses with a doe-foot wand applicator, but I guess the squeezy tube style is glossier. It was about $6 and the shade I got it is called "I Want Candy" which is just a clear, sheer pink with no shimmer or glitter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to love HCs glosses back in junior high bc of their semi pigmented cute colors and esp bc of the delicious cake batter scent. I bought the mouthing off gloss first (the one that comes in the clear white tube) but that one didnt have any scent/ taste to it so i got this one instead and im a bit disappointed. the scent is really light and plasticy and it disappears when i apply it. It does have a sweet taste though (like VS's beauty rush glosses) and no after taste which makes it perfect for kissing! The shade i got is arm candy, a medium pink with pink and gold flecks in it. I was hoping it to show up a bit but it has no color payoff :( the texture is nice and smooth unlike the mouthing off gloss which was a bit gritty and its not sticky but lasts a decent amound of time. Overall, a nice gloss with cute shades in a clear portable squeezy tube :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So this is from Hard Candy's new line which just hit Walmart stores, and I must say I'm impressed. This gloss comes in a little squeeze tube with a plastic tip applicator. I got the shade I Want Candy, a sheer medium pink. Basically it's clear with a decent amount of shine. It goes on easily and feels smooth. It smells like cake batter and tastes sweet, it's really yummy. My -favorite- thing about it though is that it isn't sticky at all. I can go outside with the wind blowing and my hair doesn't stick to it. That fact alone bumps this from 4 lippies to 5. For $5, this is a great product from a great brand.