One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This oil smells devine, and I only need a small amount on the ends of my hair. I only use this product after washing my hair since I can see this product just sitting on my hair and being greasy on dry hair. I would definitely repurchase since it aids in detangling my hair and makes it dry faster.

on 3/21/2014 5:20:00 PM

The first time I discovered this was when my friend was still in cosmetology school and I went to her for a haircut. After she had washed my hair and was back at her chair she added something to it. I had asked her what shampoo she used on my hair because it smells so good! She showed me it was actually this argon oil. Ever since then I go to Sally's and buy this. I would recommend to add it to you're hair when your hair is wet. Right out of the shower I like to put this in my hair. One drop is enough for most lengths of hair. If you put the oil on dry it looks a bit oily but right after the shower your hair will look soft and fabulous! and it will smell soo soo good!

on 2/3/2014 4:30:00 PM

When I got the Keratin done ( years ago ), I noticed my hair stylist used this. It always left my hair soft, silky straight and shiny. And he only used a drop.
Ever since then, I got myself a bottle and have been using it ever since. I decided to go natural with my hair so I stopped using it altogether and only conditioned my hair for like 2-3 years.
Now that I have been getting into oils and DIY hair care and taking good care of my hair, I went back to this product. The bottle was empty so I went to Sally's and bought another bottle. It left my hair very soft, and silky. It does help control frizz and I only use about 1-2 drops everyday. I take really good care of my hair now, so I haven't had any issues some of the other buyers complain about. I do wish it was cheaper!

on 1/26/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Have to be careful about applying too much as it can make my hair look oily if I get a little too much on.

Otherwise great price and great product!

on 12/9/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooooooove this stuff! It's a miracle for your hair. Doesn't leave an oily residue, and heaps heal split ends. Great for all hair types, especially frizzy and damaged! Would definitely purchase again, but a little on the pricey side.

on 12/9/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff it makes my hair very shiny in a non oily way! After first use my hair was so silky smooth and frizz free I just love this five stars!

on 11/12/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product was my first venture into argan oil as it was the cheapest at the beauty supplier and now having used other brands this is good but not great in my opinion.

First off the smell, it has a really strong scent to it think roses and oils a very 'old lady' scent for lack of better words. I don't like it but it didn't stop me from using it. I apply oil to my damp hair after brushing it and let in seep into my hair for as long as possible so that my hair can mostly air dry and then I go in with my hair dryer. I do that just for less damage. My hair definitely felt smoother but it leaves a very heavy feeling and that is why I prefer others over this.

Overall, for someone on a budget that wants to use a hair oil this would be great but it's not a personal favourite of mine.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have longer 3c type hair that's thin & One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment is a product I use both in it & in human hair extensions when I wear them. I'm really picky about what I put in my hair for the reason that I don't like anything if I think it's heavy or greasy. I finally found a moisturizer that's non-greasy & doesn't feel oily. It also smells good! This is a favorite of mine since it both moisturizes my hair & acts as a heat protectant. I don't color & bleach my hair, but I do straighten it & use heat tools like blow-dryers, flat irons, & curling irons or wands. This particular treatment has really helped with all I do to my hair. Even when I don't use a styling tool, this can take away frizzing for a sleek up-do or if I pull my hair back to do a fishtail braid.

I personally mostly use this to moisturize my hair after I wash it & as part of straightening my hair. For a long time, I was making the mistake of over applying this & it left my hair looking stringy or dirty. My hair goes halfway down & I only need a quarter-sized amount rubbed between my hands to cover it—then again, my hair is thin! The argan is what protects my hair from the heat of the flat iron & helps with the ends of my hair. I recommend this product; this isn't just something that only people with dry/damaged hair can use… it can be useful & beneficial for anyone.

on 10/17/2013 3:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Leaves my hair really nice but unfortunately this oil breaks out my back severly! :( I use Jojoba oil now for everything.

on 10/17/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Good, but NOT great.

This will give you a nice sheen but by the end of the work day your hair feels and looks like there's no product in it. As a result, you go through a lot of product.

I used this after switching from the Agadir argan oil treatment because it was cheaper. I'll be switching back because the sheen and moisture Agadir provides lasts for about 48 hours without weighing your hair down.

I gave this product a 4 instead of a 3 because, compared to the other so-called argan oil treatments out there, it's quite decent and the price is reasonable.