One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 3/21/2014 5:20:00 PM

The first time I discovered this was when my friend was still in cosmetology school and I went to her for a haircut. After she had washed my hair and was back at her chair she added something to it. I had asked her what shampoo she used on my hair because it smells so good! She showed me it was actually this argon oil. Ever since then I go to Sally's and buy this. I would recommend to add it to you're hair when your hair is wet. Right out of the shower I like to put this in my hair. One drop is enough for most lengths of hair. If you put the oil on dry it looks a bit oily but right after the shower your hair will look soft and fabulous! and it will smell soo soo good!

on 2/3/2014 4:30:00 PM

When I got the Keratin done ( years ago ), I noticed my hair stylist used this. It always left my hair soft, silky straight and shiny. And he only used a drop.
Ever since then, I got myself a bottle and have been using it ever since. I decided to go natural with my hair so I stopped using it altogether and only conditioned my hair for like 2-3 years.
Now that I have been getting into oils and DIY hair care and taking good care of my hair, I went back to this product. The bottle was empty so I went to Sally's and bought another bottle. It left my hair very soft, and silky. It does help control frizz and I only use about 1-2 drops everyday. I take really good care of my hair now, so I haven't had any issues some of the other buyers complain about. I do wish it was cheaper!

on 1/26/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Have to be careful about applying too much as it can make my hair look oily if I get a little too much on.

Otherwise great price and great product!

on 12/9/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooooooove this stuff! It's a miracle for your hair. Doesn't leave an oily residue, and heaps heal split ends. Great for all hair types, especially frizzy and damaged! Would definitely purchase again, but a little on the pricey side.

on 12/9/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff it makes my hair very shiny in a non oily way! After first use my hair was so silky smooth and frizz free I just love this five stars!

on 11/12/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product was my first venture into argan oil as it was the cheapest at the beauty supplier and now having used other brands this is good but not great in my opinion.

First off the smell, it has a really strong scent to it think roses and oils a very 'old lady' scent for lack of better words. I don't like it but it didn't stop me from using it. I apply oil to my damp hair after brushing it and let in seep into my hair for as long as possible so that my hair can mostly air dry and then I go in with my hair dryer. I do that just for less damage. My hair definitely felt smoother but it leaves a very heavy feeling and that is why I prefer others over this.

Overall, for someone on a budget that wants to use a hair oil this would be great but it's not a personal favourite of mine.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have long 3c type hair, but my hair is thin. I use this argon oil on my own hair & on my hair extensions when I wear them. I'm really picky about what I put in my hair. I don't like having anything heavy or greasy in my hair. I've finally found a moisturizer that is non-greasy & doesn't feel oily. It also smells good! It's been a Holy Grail to me.

If your hair is dry or damaged from colouring/bleaching or heat styling, for example, this particular argon oil really helps. Like with any argon oil, you don't want to over-apply it. My hair falls halfway down my back & I use than a quarter-sized amount - then again, like I mentioned, my hair is thin. If you put too much in, you'll end up with stringy, '80s rock star hair! I use it because I prefer to have my hair straightened & this protects it from the heat & helps with the ends of my hair. I recommend it for anyone.

on 10/17/2013 3:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Leaves my hair really nice but unfortunately this oil breaks out my back severly! :( I use Jojoba oil now for everything.

on 10/17/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Good, but NOT great.

This will give you a nice sheen but by the end of the work day your hair feels and looks like there's no product in it. As a result, you go through a lot of product.

I used this after switching from the Agadir argan oil treatment because it was cheaper. I'll be switching back because the sheen and moisture Agadir provides lasts for about 48 hours without weighing your hair down.

I gave this product a 4 instead of a 3 because, compared to the other so-called argan oil treatments out there, it's quite decent and the price is reasonable.

on 10/12/2013 1:30:00 PM

I have course, frizzy but fine hair. I purchased this because I heard it was a dupe for moroccanoil. I love this product! I put it on towel dried hair and dry hair to tame the frizz. It makes my hair so soft and it smells really good too! It also reduces drying time when I blow dry my hair. I've used many products for frizzy hair and this is my new favorite. I will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated One 'n Only Products