One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 1/26/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Have to be careful about applying too much as it can make my hair look oily if I get a little too much on.

Otherwise great price and great product!

on 12/9/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooooooove this stuff! It's a miracle for your hair. Doesn't leave an oily residue, and heaps heal split ends. Great for all hair types, especially frizzy and damaged! Would definitely purchase again, but a little on the pricey side.

on 12/9/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff it makes my hair very shiny in a non oily way! After first use my hair was so silky smooth and frizz free I just love this five stars!

on 11/12/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product was my first venture into argan oil as it was the cheapest at the beauty supplier and now having used other brands this is good but not great in my opinion.

First off the smell, it has a really strong scent to it think roses and oils a very 'old lady' scent for lack of better words. I don't like it but it didn't stop me from using it. I apply oil to my damp hair after brushing it and let in seep into my hair for as long as possible so that my hair can mostly air dry and then I go in with my hair dryer. I do that just for less damage. My hair definitely felt smoother but it leaves a very heavy feeling and that is why I prefer others over this.

Overall, for someone on a budget that wants to use a hair oil this would be great but it's not a personal favourite of mine.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have long 3c type hair, but my hair is thin. I use this argon oil on my own hair & on my hair extensions when I wear them. I'm really picky about what I put in my hair. I don't like having anything heavy or greasy in my hair. I've finally found a moisturizer that is non-greasy & doesn't feel oily. It also smells good! It's been a Holy Grail to me.

If your hair is dry or damaged from colouring/bleaching or heat styling, for example, this particular argon oil really helps. Like with any argon oil, you don't want to over-apply it. My hair falls halfway down my back & I use than a quarter-sized amount - then again, like I mentioned, my hair is thin. If you put too much in, you'll end up with stringy, '80s rock star hair! I use it because I prefer to have my hair straightened & this protects it from the heat & helps with the ends of my hair. I recommend it for anyone.

on 10/17/2013 3:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Leaves my hair really nice but unfortunately this oil breaks out my back severly! :( I use Jojoba oil now for everything.

on 10/17/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Good, but NOT great.

This will give you a nice sheen but by the end of the work day your hair feels and looks like there's no product in it. As a result, you go through a lot of product.

I used this after switching from the Agadir argan oil treatment because it was cheaper. I'll be switching back because the sheen and moisture Agadir provides lasts for about 48 hours without weighing your hair down.

I gave this product a 4 instead of a 3 because, compared to the other so-called argan oil treatments out there, it's quite decent and the price is reasonable.

on 10/12/2013 1:30:00 PM

I have course, frizzy but fine hair. I purchased this because I heard it was a dupe for moroccanoil. I love this product! I put it on towel dried hair and dry hair to tame the frizz. It makes my hair so soft and it smells really good too! It also reduces drying time when I blow dry my hair. I've used many products for frizzy hair and this is my new favorite. I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/28/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got talked into this product about a year ago in Sallys when I was looking for an oil treatment. I have used this for about a year and recently stopped using it much. For me personally it didn't do much at all. It made my hair oily and didn't stop the frizz or anything. I tried another oil product fro Organix with Moroccan oil and it too didn't do much. I don't know if its the oil itself or the extra ingredients in the oil that makes no difference.
I have gone back to John Freida frizz serum.

on 9/24/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is some hybrid monster mix of somewhat fine and straightish in the front and low back and increasingly kinky as it gets to the center of my scalp -- where it gets downright NAPPY. I usually blowdry it straight. It's been a pretty tough journey in finding the right products for it.

This has been one of the best products I've used for it. I currently use as the main weapon in my arsenal, along with coconut oil as filler so I don't waste too much of it.

What I need from my hair products is that it makes my hair feel hydrated and clumps it together somewhat so it's more manageable -- which One 'n Only Argan Oil does.

However, it can feel pretty nasty/greasy when I apply too much of it.

And it SMELLS SO GOOD!

It's not a miracle hair product, but so far it'll do. Now if I could find a hair product that'll make my hair not look frizzy OR greasy without blowdrying!

Top Rated One 'n Only Products