April 18, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by PinkPuma

I can't say that this will really "plump" your lips, but it gives a nice polished look (smoothes out lines). I get this in "Girl next Door", a sheer/baby pink. It does have a slight tingling sensation. It's pretty affordable and has a pretty shine so I like this gloss and will probably continue to use it till I find something else I like better

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by MP70

Great lip gloss, plumps nicely with a light tingle and the shine last, without being too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by m34g3dd0n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a lip plumping gloss, and I spotted this in the store and decided to give it a go. I didn't have much faith considering the price was so resonable, but when when I tried it out I was pleasently surprised!

I picked color 150, "Girl next door." A beautiful light pink. It reminded me of cotton candy and figured it was a good started color. I was right. I have every intention to try each color now.

Non-sticky, long lasting, and very shiny and pretty. I love the tingly feeling! I'm not sure how much plumping it actually does, but I did notice a little. Also, it seems to help chapped lips!

It's worth picking up for the color alone, but the plumping serum is an added bonus! I recomend this gloss to anyone! It's fantastic on it's own, or added ontop of a lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Divakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm addicted to this stuff! I think the colour is called "Life Preserver - 335", but I'm not quite sure. It's medium pink and sparkly. Regardless, this stuff works great. It tingles, and I swear my lips get fuller. The colour was exactly what I was looking for. It also stops my lips from chapping, with is a huge unexpected plus. It smells AMAZING! I think that's why I'm hooked on it. Kinda like vanilla candy? Also you can't beat the price. Overall, this is one of my HG lipglosses (I'm a lipgloss snob, so I can't say its #1, but its definitely up there.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Mabui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite gloss in the world! I have, literally, 30 different lip glosses in my bathroom, all around half-empty and abandoned due to imperfections or annoyances. This lip gloss (I'm unsure of the name, Dunes, maybe?) is the most gorgeous pink color that looks perfect on my skin tone. It's not too sticky and doesn't run. The plumping actually works (not that I need it to, haha) and I absolutely love the tingly feeling when you put the gloss on. I'm definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I picked this up on a whim, and I'm so happy I did.
The one I bought (Dunes I think) is super, super sheer. Almost no color to it on my lips, but the shimmer shows up gorgeously.
I'm not sure about any serious 'plumping' action going on, but it does tingle when I first put it on my lips, which I loveee the feeling of.
Although it's sheer, it is seriously gorgeous ontop of a lip stain or lip stick. It is not sticky at all, and for a non-sticky gloss, it lasts way longer than I would've expected it to!
Seriously loving these glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

I have the color "All American Girl" and I love it! It looks really nice on the lips, and it is not too sticky, but it has good lasting power. The packaging is cute, too. I would recommend this particular lip gloss to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lately I have turned into a little bit of a lipgloss junkie and I have to say, I love these. I like the Buxom Lip Plumpers however, I find these way less sticky than the Buxom ones. I have these in the colours in 1,000 Watts and Dunes and I love them both. Dunes is perfect for a "barely there" look but it has little pink/blue sparkles in it which I love. 1,000 Watts has a really nice pink hue to it and the sparkles. Plus, for the price, these are great! They are a little sheer but lip glosses tend to be and you can always put a lipstick underneath but I love wearing them alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love HC's lip plumpers! I have #152 Uptown Girl.
I always find it so hard to find cheap but effective lip plumpers, but when I came across HC's display, I was instantly drawn to it! It's amazing that they don't test on animals, I would definitely buy this product again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Dig this product, in Cake Walk, I like to wear it OVER primed lips and /or lipstick after I've sugar-scrubbed them. If I sugar-scrub my lips then apply the HC lip gloss it BURNS, must be the... plumping potion in it.. that annihilate my lips.

All in all I'd recc this, but applied OVER TOP of another product :)