October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is the bomb dot com! Makes your lips feel tingly and huge, which was exactly what I had been looking for! I have purchased "it girl" which is a clear gloss, which I am able to apply over other lipsticks. The only downside to the product is the wand, it is white and mine is discolored from applying over lipstick..what're you going to do? It works and is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kelsey908

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss!!! Already had to re-buy twice :D I got it in Girl Next Door, which gives off an almost nude lip effect. It has the perfect amount of shine and sheen<3 the only down side I could find was that it runs out pretty quickly(although maybe its because i use it almost everyday. :p)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product after receiving a free sample of "Life Preserver" with a pair of Hard Candy shorts I had bought from Walmart. After trying that sample, I decided to give it a whirl. I bought Life Preserver as well as All American Girl, even though I really wanted 1000 Watts (they were sold out). I was extremely disappointed with the colour pay-off. It was much more sheer than it was in the sample, which I found strange. Also, it did tingle just a little, however I didn't find it to "plump" my lips at all. I went back today and bought 1000 Watts and am happy with the sheer colour it gives my lips. I wouldn't repurchase these products, but I would recommend them for someone who just wants a sheer wash of colour. Also I love how they aren't sticky at all, and glide on nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by innubee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample kit of Hard Candy "first flush" and i was really excited to try the gloss, because i wanted to plump my lips a bit. but not too much ( my lips are not thin, but the top one is a bit ll thiner than the lower one).
also i've heard good things about this lipgloss! and i was afraid of the really stingy plumpers ><

SO? , I LOVE IT!! the package isn't the best quality, but it's normal and i have no prob with that.

about the price, well...for me it's a bit pricy because i'm not from USA and i need to order it through interenet. believe me, the shipping isn't cheap for me!

but i'm glad! i wasn't sure if it plumped my lips but i felt a light tickle that reminded me of mint XD so to find out better what it does i just put some gloss on one side of the upper lip. AND! it did a bit of plumping! and it lifted my half lip and gave it a pouty lip that i wanted to have! and it also smoothed my lines , it was another thing that i wanted a plumper to do :))

so i'm really happy! also the look of the gloss is really pretty and it's not sticky!

will buy again for sure and try more colors :D

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I was initially unenthused about and wary of Hard Candy's rebirth as a low-end brand at Walmart, but these were a pleasant surprise. First and foremost, they're sticky, which is what I like in my l/g. Unlike a lot of plumping treatments, they don't dry out my sensitive lips or make them peel; to be fair, though, I don't notice much in the way of plumping. All-American Girl is (for me) a medium glossy light nude with a hint of pink plus diffuse, very tiny colorless sparkle. Like most l/g, it's sheer, but surprisingly buildable. However, the doefoot applicator doesn't pick up much gloss, so it takes several dips to get the look I want. My other gripes are the huge, unwieldy tube and the "cheap lotion" cocoa butter scent that eventually fades, leaving the gloss smelling like melted plastic, which is actually worse than cheap lotion. Nevertheless, this is the gloss I keep in my purse in case I somehow forget the lipcolor I intended to bring - a subdued but sexy nude lip goes with pretty much anything!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LuvMeSomeMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate to be a debby downer, but I felt like this lipgloss isn't all that is hyped up to be. The packaging is beautiful, the formula and pigmentation could be better. I was really looking forward to that full plumping effect (kind of like maybellines plumping gloss that was discontinued). Needless to say, I had my hopes up. Idk if I just had terrible luck, but the stopper inside the tube took off way too much product on my applicator! Now my lips are not that big, but i just find it annoying that I have to keep fishing out the gloss over and over just to be fully content with a look. I would much rather buy NYX mega shine lip glosses; though they're not lip plumpers, they give enough coverage and shine to give off that plumped effect. All in all, I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't say that this will really "plump" your lips, but it gives a nice polished look (smoothes out lines). I get this in "Girl next Door", a sheer/baby pink. It does have a slight tingling sensation. It's pretty affordable and has a pretty shine so I like this gloss and will probably continue to use it till I find something else I like better

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by MP70

Great lip gloss, plumps nicely with a light tingle and the shine last, without being too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by m34g3dd0n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a lip plumping gloss, and I spotted this in the store and decided to give it a go. I didn't have much faith considering the price was so resonable, but when when I tried it out I was pleasently surprised!

I picked color 150, "Girl next door." A beautiful light pink. It reminded me of cotton candy and figured it was a good started color. I was right. I have every intention to try each color now.

Non-sticky, long lasting, and very shiny and pretty. I love the tingly feeling! I'm not sure how much plumping it actually does, but I did notice a little. Also, it seems to help chapped lips!

It's worth picking up for the color alone, but the plumping serum is an added bonus! I recomend this gloss to anyone! It's fantastic on it's own, or added ontop of a lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Divakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm addicted to this stuff! I think the colour is called "Life Preserver - 335", but I'm not quite sure. It's medium pink and sparkly. Regardless, this stuff works great. It tingles, and I swear my lips get fuller. The colour was exactly what I was looking for. It also stops my lips from chapping, with is a huge unexpected plus. It smells AMAZING! I think that's why I'm hooked on it. Kinda like vanilla candy? Also you can't beat the price. Overall, this is one of my HG lipglosses (I'm a lipgloss snob, so I can't say its #1, but its definitely up there.)