October 2, 2014 | 1568 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Cyncity23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great eyeliner. I got it in the black color and the formula is long wearing and true to the color. The packaging is attractive. The only thing that keeps it from being 5 lippies is that some users may find the wand difficult to use. I love the brush, but it's hard for people to use who aren't fluent with applying liner with a brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Still13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a fun bright liner that wasnít as in your face as MAC Aqualine and saw HC Walk the Line Turquoise in Walmart. Itís pretty inexpensive and they have a no hassle return policy so I figured Iíd give it a try.

First the negatives-
The brush was way too fat to get any kind of precise line. I rinsed out the foam tip applicator from an old bottle of Revlon ColorStay and chunked the brush that came with the HC liner. Much better- the Revlon brush even screwed onto the HC bottle!

The Positives-
Unlike most liquids I have tried this stuff does NOT burn my eyes. The silvery undertone lets you vary how heavy you apply the liner for true turquoise or subtle shimmery effect. I didnít notice that it took any longer to dry than other liquids but boy does this stuff stay! I always have a problem with liquids bleeding in the outer corners of my eyes and this looks great all day. It is a little hard to get off so I just let my makeup remover on a little longer. As seldom as I wear itís a small inconvenience with everything else the liner has going for it. I just wish it came with a better applicator.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Galldubh

When I saw this, I just had to have it. I thought I was going to love it! But, NOPE! The glitter in the one I have is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but that is the only thing good about this eyeliner! The brush is too thick, which makes it so you can't make a thin line. The product also doesn't seem to fully dry! At all! I don't have the heart to throw it out, because of how cute the packaging is (it has swirls, birds, and hearts on it!).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just love the packaging of this product. So, so , sssooo cute! I bought this in the colour Lace. Which is just a silver/clear sparkle. I originally bought it for Halloween, but I find myself using it on the inner corner of my eyes just to brighten everything up and add a little sparkle! It also has lasted me forever too! I just love it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in blue---"nightly sky"

Pro:

----staying power is good
----is fairly pigmented

Con:

----the brush applicator makes it hard to control and draw a very thin line close to your lash line which is what I like to do

----the formula is quite thick, if it gets into your lashes it makes your lashes clumpy which is hard for mascara to be applied later.

I don't think I will be purchasing this again despite the fact that it has good staying power. I can't stand my lashes to be clumpy. It just doesn't make me feel comfortable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I bought this about a year ago and was compelled to write a review because it was so terrible! The reason why it gets 2 lippys is that there is a great color selection & payoff. However, negatives of walk the line is it never dries completely, very tacky texture, and difficult to remove. Like, almost impossible to take off your eyes because it hardens into a plastic that I fear will impale my eye if I'm not careful! Yikes. Would not repurchase or recommend. I wanted to love it because the colors are beautiful and unique for a DS brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Rouge7Femi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have 3 colors from this line and i absolutely adore 2 of them, the other one i loathe. Dont get me wrong the color is adorable and i always get compliments on the sparkles on the few occasions i wear it but it is such a pain the arse! It never dries, ever. Not even joking i have to blow dry my eye lids (on cool with my eyes closed of course) to get it even close to sticking! It's Black Licorice but it usually turns out a smudgy gray color after approximately 1 min. of wearing it :p. Now the other colors stay on perfectly and are bold and cute, i love them! Im just warning you away from the glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Idunnomakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This used to be my favorite eyeliner, because it has a true black color and stays forever, but after putting the brush in the tube and taking it out so often, it mussed the bristles, so now I have to use a different brush, but other than that it's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I am typically a gel eyeliner person but I really love hard candy products and I decided to give it a try. I got the color asphalt which is very black just the way I like it. I actually like the brush it came with and didn't seem to have any trouble applying. I also love the packaging, its so cute! The only compliant I have is that if your in a hurry DO NOT use this liner. It takes awhile to dry and if you blink before its dry it will get all over your eye. Other then that though I love this liner and would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by AlexandraNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner a few weeks ago because it had glitter in it, and I wanted to give it a try. I loved the applicator. It glides on easily, and it wasn't really messy going on. The only complaint I do have is the dry time. I feel like it takes forever to dry and sometimes smears on my eyelid depending on how much I apply. Aside from that I loved it!