August 31, 2014 | 1048 users online

Conditioner - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

At 1st this was a dream sent product, it made my hair tangle free and soft and sooooo easy to comb through! After about 6 months of use once a week, it started to fail me, it was no longer detangling like a dream and became blah. Maybe I got a bad bottle or my hair just stopped responding to this product. I don't know, I have chemically treated hair and it saved it in the beginning.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ExFactor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the MoroccanOil, so when I purchased the conditioner, I had high expectations. Too bad the product didn't live up to them at all. The price was definitely steep enough... The conditioner made my hair so greasy, that I had to wash it again the following day, which had never happened to me with the TIGI conditioners, for example. I am so disappointed with this product, and there is no way I will ever purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by rallu

Finished the bottle but I won't buy it again. It wasn't bad enough to throw it away but didn't do anything good for my fine hair either. Smells good but no moisture, no detangling, no shine...no nothing. Just average.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by lrichards58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try this product. I have heard so many great things about Moroccanoil the brand. I use Argon oil already in a hair mask I own (different company). I received this product as a gift, but I do know how much it normally costs. The shampoo is ok, I like that it is sulphate free, but I would not spend my own money it. But the conditioner...WOW (and not a good wow!) I seriously think cheap Suave could have conditioned my hair better. My hair was SO knotted and tangly when I took it out of the towel. I have tried it a few times (to be fair) and every single time my poor hair has been in knots. Even my leave in conditioner had trouble getting them out. In my opinion, this product was MORE damaging than helpful. I am donating the conditioner to my BF, and I'll just use up the shampoo and be done with this brand. Fail and a big disappointment Moroccan Oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by UnderThePink2008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Everyone had been raving about this conditioner so I thought I would give it a go. I have dry and damaged fine hair and to be honest I didn't find this product that great. It is far better than a conditioner you would pick up at your local grocery or pharmacy but to me it isn't worth the money. I have used better quality salon conditioners for cheaper. The repair mask is quite nice but the shampoo and regular conditioners are nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by redhair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am hooked on this conditioner really for only one reason - the smell! I really don't think the product itself is that amazing. I have fine, straight hair that tends to be frizz prone on the ends, and this does a fairly good job of taming it, but not twenty dollars good! I really only continue to buy it b/c I am in love w/ the scent. If a cheaper brand decides to replicate it, I'm jumping ship!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this conditoner has been a godsend for my fine, thin, dry, processed hair. i just recently got a bottle of this from my stylist. HOLY CATS. this conditioner is out of this world WONDERFUL. it smells great, but it also conditions my hair without weighing it down...and gives it an infusion of hydration and strength. the conditioner and shampoo together they make my hair fuller, thicker looking, soft and bouncy. yes...bouncy! :) i'm starting to even LIKE my hair. have been using it for two weeks and so far, no buildup. also, it doesn't strip my color. pricey, but worth it. the scent is divine. i love this stuff. am going to try the volumizing version, too and report back. UPDATE: had to change my rating. ugh, it makes my sensitive scalp erupt. don't know what ingredient did it, probably the fragrance? too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MPH77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchaced a giant bottle of this conditioner and lets be honest - a little goes a long way, especially with my fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this! I use the shampoo too. It's simply makes my hair feel like silk. I have quite thick hair and I've tried tons of hair products, but I really like this one. The smell is amazing and the texture is really nice. I feel the difference in my hair when using this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 5th bottle of this conditioner. It is the only one that I keep coming back to because it is the only thing that always works.
Over the years I feel compelled to try new and different products, but this is the only one that always works for me so I really ought to just stop wasting my money on other things and just accept that this is it.
Other lines that I try and retry (because they used to work well years ago) just dont seem to work the same way after a while. I dont know if my hair keeps changing, hormones, climate, or what but Moroccanoil is the only brand that my hair always does well with regardless of where I am. I have to note I never use just this alone, I always use the shampoo, conditioner, and oil/styling cream. I love it, and my hairdresser always says how healthy my hair is despite my coloring it every 6 weeks.
Would highly recommend and I love the smell too. I always get compliments on it and have been asked what perfume I am wearing (I wasnt, it was this)