Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner

3.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3, Benzyl Ether Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Behentrimonium, Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Amodimethicone, Pantherol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyquaternium-55, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, C12-13 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Peg-90M, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ehthexylglcerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 33 (Cl17200).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Considering how picky my hair is, I'm really surprised that I've liked this so much when so many others haven't! At first I hated it. I would put it on in the shower and as I was rinsing it out, my hair felt soooo silky and amazing. But then after my hair would dry (I always air-dry it) it would feel crunchy and dry at the ends. I just couldn't figure it out! Then I decided to not apply the new leave-in conditioner I'd been using (Pantene BB Cream for hair) and not put any styling products in, and voila! That solved the problem for me. Apparently it was the Pantene BB Cream causing my dry ends. I've eliminated it and ever since I've loved this conditioner. I have extremely long, moderately thick hair that reaches down to my butt, and is also chemically treated (I had a wave perm a few months ago). I definitely need a really good conditioner to keep it in good shape, and this one seems to do very nicely. It smells AMAZING and keeps my hair soft and full of body; not at all weighed down, which is awesome for long hair like mine. No one wants long, stringy, flat hair. :-\ The price is a bit steep for me, but I've used it for 3 weeks now and still have about 70% left in the bottle. I would really love to try the matching shampoo but I have what I like to call "scalp issues" (scalp psoriasis along the back of my hairline) so I basically have to use organic fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, etc. shampoos in order to keep it under control. I know the shampoo doesn't contain most of those things, but seriously, if it's not organic, my scalp freaks out. Anyway, I do think I will continue to purchase this conditioner. It's so hard to find one that really works for me, so I like to stick with one when I do!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Like Moroccan Oil itself, I think of this as a very 'status quo' type of product. Nothing bad about it, nothing very helpful either. It was however too little product for too much money to be so blah. There are loads of sulfate-free products on the market now, I wouldn't touch these products again with a barge pole.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

To be honest there is nothing special about his conditioner, apart from the smell which is a milder version smell of the Moroccan oil. It is sulfate free which is always good for coloured hair (like mine), but apart from that I think anyone could easily get the same quality as this conditioner from the drug store at less than half the price. When I was using this I found it didn't really clean my hair properly it kind of felt still iky and oily. My HG is still paul mitchell awaphui ginger, and this is no way good enough to beat it I would not repurchase this conditioner

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

At 1st this was a dream sent product, it made my hair tangle free and soft and sooooo easy to comb through! After about 6 months of use once a week, it started to fail me, it was no longer detangling like a dream and became blah. Maybe I got a bad bottle or my hair just stopped responding to this product. I don't know, I have chemically treated hair and it saved it in the beginning.

I love the MoroccanOil, so when I purchased the conditioner, I had high expectations. Too bad the product didn't live up to them at all. The price was definitely steep enough... The conditioner made my hair so greasy, that I had to wash it again the following day, which had never happened to me with the TIGI conditioners, for example. I am so disappointed with this product, and there is no way I will ever purchase it again.

Finished the bottle but I won't buy it again. It wasn't bad enough to throw it away but didn't do anything good for my fine hair either. Smells good but no moisture, no detangling, no shine...no nothing. Just average.

I was really excited to try this product. I have heard so many great things about Moroccanoil the brand. I use Argon oil already in a hair mask I own (different company). I received this product as a gift, but I do know how much it normally costs. The shampoo is ok, I like that it is sulphate free, but I would not spend my own money it. But the conditioner...WOW (and not a good wow!) I seriously think cheap Suave could have conditioned my hair better. My hair was SO knotted and tangly when I took it out of the towel. I have tried it a few times (to be fair) and every single time my poor hair has been in knots. Even my leave in conditioner had trouble getting them out. In my opinion, this product was MORE damaging than helpful. I am donating the conditioner to my BF, and I'll just use up the shampoo and be done with this brand. Fail and a big disappointment Moroccan Oil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Everyone had been raving about this conditioner so I thought I would give it a go. I have dry and damaged fine hair and to be honest I didn't find this product that great. It is far better than a conditioner you would pick up at your local grocery or pharmacy but to me it isn't worth the money. I have used better quality salon conditioners for cheaper. The repair mask is quite nice but the shampoo and regular conditioners are nothing special.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am hooked on this conditioner really for only one reason - the smell! I really don't think the product itself is that amazing. I have fine, straight hair that tends to be frizz prone on the ends, and this does a fairly good job of taming it, but not twenty dollars good! I really only continue to buy it b/c I am in love w/ the scent. If a cheaper brand decides to replicate it, I'm jumping ship!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this conditoner has been a godsend for my fine, thin, dry, processed hair. i just recently got a bottle of this from my stylist. HOLY CATS. this conditioner is out of this world WONDERFUL. it smells great, but it also conditions my hair without weighing it down...and gives it an infusion of hydration and strength. the conditioner and shampoo together they make my hair fuller, thicker looking, soft and bouncy. yes...bouncy! :) i'm starting to even LIKE my hair. have been using it for two weeks and so far, no buildup. also, it doesn't strip my color. pricey, but worth it. the scent is divine. i love this stuff. am going to try the volumizing version, too and report back. UPDATE: had to change my rating. ugh, it makes my sensitive scalp erupt. don't know what ingredient did it, probably the fragrance? too bad.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products