August 30, 2014 | 980 users online

Mascara - FairyDrops - FAIRYDROPS Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by asianbeauty101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so Fairydrops, a japanese mascara product. one word: Japanese, i'm like yess! The packaging is very cute, the price is a bit expensive because i brought it at Sephora. and the rating: a 3.5 but they don't have 3.5 so i settled for a 3

the result: pretty good, being asian and everything i have short lashes. So this mascara really made my lashes look long and full which i loved! there were times when it clumped. the only problem is, it drys fast. Like before when i put on a lot of it (in order to get the long lashes and whole bold thing noticeable) it kind of felt like something was in my eye and i had to keep blinking, so i stopped wearing it. Also when used a lot, the brush becomes kind of messy which i think was also the problem to the 'thing in my eye'. which i think is the fiber. but i wouldn't buy this product again.. i might rethink it if it's at a lower price..

but drugstore mascaras are the best. i recommend the CG lash blast waterproof =)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have kinda thin, medium length eyelashes that are mostly straight and this did literally nothing...I know its recommended alot for girls with straight eyelashes because the formula holds curls but it doesnt add length, volume, thickness or any of that in my experience. Ive used better things for $5 from the pharmacy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Lerka

I love this mascara!
It really makes my straight lashes long and full. The brush does take a bit of practice to work with and I find that using it sideways works best. Even though it's not waterproof it doesn't smudge

The only thing is that it dries fast...I think it's because it doesn't close properly like Dior mascaras that have that lock/click thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I quite liked the wet formula, but found the brush difficult to work with. It took quite a bit of effort to get my lashes looking even, because the 'bumps' coated my lashes, but the dips between the bumps didn't. This made for quite a gappy look, until I played around with it somewhat. The end result was very pretty - fluttery, fairy-like(?!) lashes, which looked extremely long and curled. I didn't get much in the way of volume, but I wasn't expecting that. My lashes held the curl well, but I did find that specks of mascara (presumably the fibres) migrated into my eyes - a deal-breaker for me.
I'd recommend this mascara to girls who want crazy length and whose lashes maybe struggle to hold a curl. But I'd say if you seek volume or have sensitive eyes, you should probably look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

This is my first time to use a mascara with fibres. Its very intersting! And I love it! Firstly it hold a curl really really well - all day; the forumla is quite wet, but once it dries, it kinda turns water resistant and there is no flaking or smudging after a full days wear. That being said, it's very easy to remove with water as it just washes off as a whole, in fibre clumps I suppose. However, using makeup wipes does take a little bit longer.
I never used to wear mascara on my bottom lashes because I feared looking like a panda. BUT I can use this mascara knowing it will stay put - and it does! Very pleased.
For me, this mascara gives good length, definition, separation but only a little bit of volume. It really opens up your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by umbreons

I quite like this mascara! I got it in my Sephora Lashstash, and it was one of the mascaras I was most excited to try. This gives a very elegant, youthful, pretty look to my eyelashes, which I love. It's sort of a wispy, doe-eyed effect that's really sweet. It looks really lovely with a soft eyeshadow, like a champagne or rose gold, and not much eyeliner, if any.

Is it a look I want every day, though? Probably not. Some days I want a bit more depth with my mascara, especially when I'm doing bold or dark eyeshadow, and this doesn't show up very well on very striking eye makeup. It's better left as being the focus of the whole eye area. So yeah, not really an everyday mascara for me unless I'm on a natural, girly kick in my makeup routine!

The brush and packaging are great, I find. The design is quirky and adorable, and it stands out on my vanity. It takes a little playing around to figure out how to best use the wand, but once you get it it' super easy. I use the curved edge to mould around the curve of my lashes first, which puts the mascara on the base of the lashes, then I flip it over and use one of the 'bubbles' to even it out and apply product to the remainder of my lashes. This totally prevents clumping and gives the loveliest effect!

It's a little tricky to get off, I find. There's always a few little flakes of it left on my lashes after I've cleaned my face, which I don't usually get with mascaras. Not a big deal, just worth mentioning!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by althea77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with the review by shimmergirl. I also like dramatic, dark lashes. This is okay-- holds curl verrry well but that's not what I'm into, my lashes are curly anyway. The package is cute, and the brush is interesting, but the formula does seem a little harsh. Hard to tell if it's psychosomatic or not but I felt like I had fibers in my eyes after finding out it's a fiber mascara from Japan. It would be great for straight lashes, I think.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was not bad but there was nothing special about it either. I like thick, dramatic lashes and this mascara is better for a natural look. My lashes are dark, thick, and relatively curly already. This mascara held a curl very well, gave good definition, and added some length. It may be great for some people, but for me, this was not what I was looking for. If you are looking for length, there are many more mascaras out there that can do the job better. It does hold a curl well though.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by photogeneric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this mascara so much, but it gave my eyes a HORRIBLE reaction! I have never reacted to a mascara, EVER so for that to happen is truly devastating. Every time I wore the mascara, my upper lash line would itch like crazy. When I removed the mascara I could see my lash line was puffy, red and flaky :/ I eliminated all other makeup products until the reaction went down, tried this mascara again (with no other products on my face) and yet again the reaction happened. If you purchase this mascara, I would definitely keep your receipt in case you need to return it. I loved the look this gave my lashes, but the reaction I had to it makes me give this 1 lippie :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by hockeygirl14

I got this mascara as part of the Sephora Lash Stash kit. It worked really well - it held curl and made my lashes look nice. I think it would be a bit easier to use in a full size. I will more than likely be buying a tube when I run out of my current mascaras!