April 18, 2014 | 1351 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by snickles

This is an okay powder. It absorbs oil and never looks cakey. It doesn't cover much, but the only coverage I need is for my under eye circles and I use something else for that. I do use this to set my concealer though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lilipusion

This was my first powder I ever tried out... haha its actually the only one I've tried out!
I got it because my friend recommended it to me when I was a beginner in using makeup.
First off I have to say, I've bought three of these pressed powder products by CoverGirl, and not one of them have been hard to open... their all easy to open so I'm not sure why people keep saying that!
What I do notice with the packaging quality is that it looks alright, but is actually pretty cheap. I keep mine in a makeup bag, and I notice that the hook that the mirror part is on keeps breaking off, and I'm stuck with a broken container.
Price is decent, maybe it would be better if it was a few bucks cheaper, but I don't mind paying $6.00-$8.00 for makeup.
The product itself is nice, hides my breakouts, red spots- things like that. What I notice is if I use the puff thing that comes with it, my face looks caked in it... and a little orange? So I use my own powder brush, and blend the powder into my face which makes a nice finish.
I never heard anything about the product being tested on animals till I read a review on here saying they did, but I'm not going to believe everything I hear on this site right? So I'm still using it. But I am against animal cruelty...
I will buy this again, but when I run out of the one I'm using now, I'm planning on trying the L'oreal Paris powder, good luck everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jewlz_4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This powder does the job for me. I don't use it for coverage, just to set my liquid foundation. It gives a matte finish, which I like since my skin is oily. I've used both the sensitive and normal versions and neither break me out which is great considering how breakout-prone I am! Overall this looks really nice on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So first off I dont use powder for coverage. I use it to make my skin look less oily because I like the matte finish look. This was pretty good, I prefer other powders and I wont buy this again but its good to keep in my bag when I go places so that I have a powder with me. It doesnt stay very long and it dried my skin a little bit but it was overall ok. I dont really recommend it. There are better powders out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bluejay92

i like the cover girl clean pressed powder . i been using it since i first started using make up in high school . its very clean . i dont break out .

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

I bought the sensitive skin one and liked it because it gave good coverage but a bit too light for my skin. So when I ran out of that I tried the powder for normal skin and wow gotta say I look like a pumpkin with pimples. Gave me orange skin and does hardly anything for covering up zits and pimples. Waste of my money.. Also I found out that Covergirl tests on animals so another downside to this product. I love covergirl mascara and eyeshadow blast, but this powder is really annoying. I will not be buying any more powders or foundations from covergirl anymore.. they should really only sell eye makeup that isn't tested on inocent animals especially if it is gonna be crappy on humans anyways. I for sure do not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryBanana27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, I got this powder in Ivory, their lightest shade since most powders and foundations look orangey against my fair skin. This shade however, was perfect . It has a slightly pink-ish tint to it, but so does my skin, so it's a match ! I used the liquid foundation of theirs before this in the same shade, then applied this and the greasyish look it distributed on my skin was vanished and my skin felt and looked great ! When you first put it on, it looks kind of chalk-ish, but disappears once you rub gently. It was on sale when I got it, and even the regular price was cheap compared to most others, so I thought this wouldn't be good. Still, I tried it just to be fair, and I am glad ! As for the packaging, I haven't really had it long enough to fully see, but so far it's great. I don't know why people are complaining of it being hard to open or close or anything ! Even the powder is settled nicely and doesn't fly away from the container ! I am definetly going to rebuy !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Ricardiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
It is good for sensitive skin, as promised. No irritations or break outs with this product.
I don't smell anything when I use it.
I have extremely fair skin and have a hard time finding powders etc. that are sufficiently light. This comes in a range of fair shades.

Cons:
The compact is extraordinarily difficult to open.
When you do pry it open, the puff tries to fly out.
The powder settles into my pores, even if I use just a tad of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this one, it fixes up my blemioshes ion my face. I have to be carefull not to overload the powder or I'll pack on the makeup like a clown.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by zehee1701

This was my first powder.
I find the color of the packaging very ugly, but it was the cheapest one there. It was really good, It didn't go on cakey and stayed on for a long time. I don't remember it having any kind of smell to it. It's good for it's price, but i won't buy it again.