October 1, 2014 | 1247 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by earlyonemorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyelash curler. It fits my eye shape well enough that I can use it without peeking in a mirror. It's much flatter than some other drugstore eyelash curlers. For example the ELF one was much too round for me, but the revlon fits great, and is better quality than the physician's formula curler. For reference, my eyes are deep set and a round almond shape. It's attractive too- mine is black with red pads. It provides a decent curl at moderate pressure and the pad is sturdy and hasn't worn down even after a year's worth (maybe more) of use. It comes with an extra pad in the box as well. I recommend for medium sized asian eyes or anyone that needs a curler with a flatter curve than the one they're currently using.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by melyndaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The part of the curler that actually makes contact with your eyelashes - is very oddly shaped for its intended purpose, which makes it difficult to use. It did absolutely NOTHING in regard to curling my lashes. Don't waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by terrag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I have a different one, but it is really nice. I have a picture on my account if you want to see the one I have, I threw out the casing so I don't know which one specifically it is. It has cute hash marks on the front, and REVLON inscribed on the part that presses into the eye. It has nice pads for your fingers when you squeeze, I only pinch myself when I press it too close to my eye. It was on sale for 4 dollars at Wal-Mart so I think it's good. Curl lasts, the only thing I don't like it when the metal presses into my cheek and leaves a welt, even though it doesn't hurt and I don't even notice it. It goes away though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the silver one with white pads.
I lost my shu in a move a few years ago and they don't sell them in the US anymore, so here I was buying all these different eyelash curlers to see if any of them compared, none of them do and this one was the absolute worst out of all of the ones I tried. This did absolutely nothing, a drugstore curling mascara gives me more curl than this POS. do not buy. In the end, I've ordered a new Shu from their website since the 10-15 I've tried, just don't compare!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldPelayo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had heard some good reviews on Revlon curlers so I decided to buy one, after two weeks it fell apart the top was coming off on one side, i would push it back into place but the next time I went to use it, it just happened all over again. Until the top part completely came off! So I decided it was just a glitch and I bought a new one another two weeks went by and the same thing was happening so I threw it away. I questioned, bad product or just coincidence?? I decided just coincidence so i bought another new curler and I've only had it for a few days and today was my second time usung it. My eyelash curler is ALREADY BROKEN!! Needless to say I finally decided its a bad product!!

Oh & all 3 eyelash curlers were different types of Revlon curlers. I definitely want my money back.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by 4815162342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my only eyelash curler and I think it's time to get a knew one. I bought this one because it was on sale but i hat it. It always makes my lashes clump together in the middle and it pinches my eyes. I wouldn't recommend it, I really dislike it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I"m half Asian and my lashes are long, thick but not curly enough. This lash curler doesn't seem to fit the shape of my eyes well since it doesn't catch all the lashes at the very end. It also doesn't hold the curl. A few minutes after applying mascara (regardless of brand) my lashes would straighten out to where it used to be. The only time I could actually get the curl to hold for any decent amount of time is if I repeatedly curl the lashes with it and/or if I don't apply mascara which defeats the whole purpose. Also lately it's been pinching my eyes and the lever pinches my cheeks. I've had this for a couple of months and it's time to look for a better one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I don't like the way this works or how this makes my lashes look.I find that this gives gives my eye lashes hard edges instead of curling them they bend them and it doesn't do this all lashes making it look even worse..They also have the down lever has to lean against your cheek and thus messes the makeup.
I seriously love my elf curler I will never leave it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works well for me, but I already have long, semi-curled lashes, so they don't need a curler that does anything major. It's a bit heavier than I would like, but sturdy, at least. My last curler snapped, sprung back, and hit me in the eye, giving me a nice black eye! At least I know this one won't do that! If you only need a little bit of curl, go with this, but if you need something that's going to make major impact, this probably isn't the curler for you.
UPDATE: Well, isn't that just my luck? Literally days after writing a good review for this curler, I noticed that mine is FALLING APART! I've had it for maybe 4 months. The top part is coming off on one side. I pushed it back down, but now when I use it, it just pops back up again on that side, making it next to impossible to use. So much for that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have always thought that all eyelash curlers are the same and never bothered buying a good one. My old eyelash curler was a no-brand drugstore kind and it was cheap. It pinched my lid and doesnt do a good job at curling my lashes. Then I lost it somehow, and decided to get a new one. I wanted to try the shue uemera, but couldnt justify spending that much money on an eyelash curler. I was browsing ebay and came across a seller that sold this plus international shipping around USD 9.00 and thought why not.

And wow, amazing!! now i truly know what its like to have a good eyelash curler... fits my Asian eye shape too a tee, doesnt pinch my lid at all and gives me great great curl....for such a cheap price this works marvelously....highly recommended