Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

on 2/7/2013 8:13:00 PM

I don't understand all the negative reviews! It does what it does, curls my lashes:)
To me, all eyelash curlers are similar; they all curl your lashes. Eyelash curlers won't pinch unless you make it pinch.
This curler gave me amazing lashes after my mascara

on 12/21/2012 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I think the elf's eyelash curler works way better for me personally. I'd truly recommend it any day over this. Plus its only $1. *Watch for elfs sales because I got mine for only $0.50 !! Last thoughts about this revlon lash curler: I can say it did work a bit, but more so pulled to hard at the lashes. It really only worked well when heated...which can be an extra step aka extra pain in the arse

on 11/7/2012 4:45:00 AM

So-so curler. There are much better ones out there. I tried many of them, and I found that curlers from Laura Mercier and Japonesque works very well for me.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this eyelash curler. It fits my eye shape well enough that I can use it without peeking in a mirror. It's much flatter than some other drugstore eyelash curlers. For example the ELF one was much too round for me, but the revlon fits great, and is better quality than the physician's formula curler. For reference, my eyes are deep set and a round almond shape. It's attractive too- mine is black with red pads. It provides a decent curl at moderate pressure and the pad is sturdy and hasn't worn down even after a year's worth (maybe more) of use. It comes with an extra pad in the box as well. I recommend for medium sized asian eyes or anyone that needs a curler with a flatter curve than the one they're currently using.

on 10/22/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The part of the curler that actually makes contact with your eyelashes - is very oddly shaped for its intended purpose, which makes it difficult to use. It did absolutely NOTHING in regard to curling my lashes. Don't waste your money!

on 8/27/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think I have a different one, but it is really nice. I have a picture on my account if you want to see the one I have, I threw out the casing so I don't know which one specifically it is. It has cute hash marks on the front, and REVLON inscribed on the part that presses into the eye. It has nice pads for your fingers when you squeeze, I only pinch myself when I press it too close to my eye. It was on sale for 4 dollars at Wal-Mart so I think it's good. Curl lasts, the only thing I don't like it when the metal presses into my cheek and leaves a welt, even though it doesn't hurt and I don't even notice it. It goes away though.

on 8/15/2012 5:20:00 AM

This is for the silver one with white pads.
I lost my shu in a move a few years ago and they don't sell them in the US anymore, so here I was buying all these different eyelash curlers to see if any of them compared, none of them do and this one was the absolute worst out of all of the ones I tried. This did absolutely nothing, a drugstore curling mascara gives me more curl than this POS. do not buy. In the end, I've ordered a new Shu from their website since the 10-15 I've tried, just don't compare!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had heard some good reviews on Revlon curlers so I decided to buy one, after two weeks it fell apart the top was coming off on one side, i would push it back into place but the next time I went to use it, it just happened all over again. Until the top part completely came off! So I decided it was just a glitch and I bought a new one another two weeks went by and the same thing was happening so I threw it away. I questioned, bad product or just coincidence?? I decided just coincidence so i bought another new curler and I've only had it for a few days and today was my second time usung it. My eyelash curler is ALREADY BROKEN!! Needless to say I finally decided its a bad product!!

Oh & all 3 eyelash curlers were different types of Revlon curlers. I definitely want my money back.

on 7/12/2012 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my only eyelash curler and I think it's time to get a knew one. I bought this one because it was on sale but i hat it. It always makes my lashes clump together in the middle and it pinches my eyes. I wouldn't recommend it, I really dislike it.

on 7/4/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I"m half Asian and my lashes are long, thick but not curly enough. This lash curler doesn't seem to fit the shape of my eyes well since it doesn't catch all the lashes at the very end. It also doesn't hold the curl. A few minutes after applying mascara (regardless of brand) my lashes would straighten out to where it used to be. The only time I could actually get the curl to hold for any decent amount of time is if I repeatedly curl the lashes with it and/or if I don't apply mascara which defeats the whole purpose. Also lately it's been pinching my eyes and the lever pinches my cheeks. I've had this for a couple of months and it's time to look for a better one.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools