September 21, 2014 | 1627 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MayaWing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really like this palette. This was the first thing i ever bought from Urban Decay after reading all the reviews. I use it everyday the only thing i didnt like was the color YDK the glitter falls out alot, and i dont use the 24/7 pencil in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love all of the colors in this palette. As, there is a great mix of eyeshadows that offers great eyeshadows to wear for daytime or night.
    And, if you apply the UDPP before application, these eyeshadows will remain budgeproof until you take them off!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by SophiaCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great deal. You get the eyeshadows,liners,primer. primer is the ud biggest seller and their liners are right there with them. This was my first time using eyeshadows from ud. the eyeshadows are very pretty,pigmented,rich, goes on smooth feels so soft i love the colors. The eye liners are awesome long lasting. The primer is the best hands down. Buy it, it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by norajeans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this palette because I'm just getting into make up and I like having variety. I'm still exploring with expanding my make up beyond the neutral spectrum and this looked like a good one to start off with. It's pretty glittery but I heard that's what you can expect with UD eyeshadows. I love the eyeliners and plan on purchasing more colors including another Bourbon because it's just a great color that looks good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous palette. I much prefer this one to the original, most wearable colors IMO. Also not very many glittery shades which is a plus for me as I'm not a big fan of some of UD's overly glittery shades. Some of the glittery ones like gunmetal are also pretty modest, and the glitter it does contain is workable so I still am able to get use out of most of the shades. There are only 2 shades I find to be super glittery: nylon (although still workable, but a lot of fallout) and midnight cowboy rides again (the glitter in this one is ridiculous and just not workable for me).

The exclusive shades like mushroom (gorgeous taupe) and ac/dc (slightly smoky purple) are absolutely gorgeous and hopefully we will see some of them make it into the perm. collection. Overall, the colors work great together, lots of gorgeous looks to be had, and if you can luck out on one of these at close to cost, snatch it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Dmal86

WOW! Colors are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I own the ammo palette and thought that was a gift from the makeup gods, but this is out of this world!!! I adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by neospastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Words cannot describe how amazing this palette is. BOS II was my first batch of UD eyeshadows, and one has just got to bow down to their amazingness. A year before I got this my friend told me how amazing UD was compared to Dior, Chanel etc... shadows, and being the high end snob that I am, I did not believe her one bit. After owning this, I gotta say that she is totally right, though Dior are still amazing (but pricey). GO UD.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by EllynoUta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Amazing shimmery eyeshadows! Its paired with eyeshadow primer that seems to last forever (even though i use it daily). Two eyeliners I can't stop using. The package is an AMAZING deal, and I get a ton of use out of all of it.

My only complaint is that the package is big....because I want to take it EVERYWHERE with me! :D

must buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I missed out on the first Urban Decay book of shadows Vol 1 so when i heard Vol 2 came out i rushed to Sephora to buy it. It is such an amazing Pallete with gorgeous colors and pigmentation. Blends great. I love that it came with a little Urban Decay Primer Potion and the eyeliners. I gave it 4 lippies because i wish there was more matte colors. I am not a fan of all shimmer. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by jennrowe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this kit. I can not say enough good things about it. The shadows are super pigmented and really last. I'm not a realy big fan of glitter but do find myself using the kit daily. I will defientely be awaiting and getting the next book of shadows, if and when it happens. The colors are so easy to use and blend for numerous looks from everyday to super smokey and dramatic.