Revlon Plum Night

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my second bottle of this gorgeous shade. It is best described as a perfect eggplant colour- nice deep sophisticated purple/ plum. Looks great on, very chic. It lasts ok, kinda average I'd say. My one issue with it is the brush because it's quite spindly and not the easiest for application. But overall this is a lovely polish and one you are unlikely to regret buying.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I hate the formula of these Revlon polishes. They never seem to dry on me. Was also disappointed with the color. It was darker on than in the bottle, and I have enough practically black polishes in my collection. It is pretty when light shines on it, but I was hoping for something truer to the bottle that looks purple all of the time instead of just sometimes.

Love love love this color. It's a really dark dark purple.. at times it may seem black but when light shine on it, it's very beautiful dark purple. I used 2 coats and it's completely opaque. What I love is adding a glitter topcoat on top of this. stunning, stunning, stunning.

This is another color that I bought right before fall and wore it a lot. I doubt I'll buy it again if only because I don't really like that it goes on so dark that you can barely tell that it's a shade of purple.

The first coat is streaky, I'll agree but to be fair... I don't know anyone that actually only wears one coat... with two coats it's an almost flawless shade of dark purple (like a night sky sort of color.)

I think I bought it for $5 and some change at Wal*Mart. There have been sales since then.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got it when discount. Very pretty pure dark purple,with no glitter or Sparkles. Looks really good on nails. loves it

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

fabulous color! Love it! At last a dark purple! I got thé lipstick in va va violet, and it's perfect for a dark vamp look! It's a hg color for me!last long!goes well with gold ,pink, plum,purple, make up, to complete the look!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love Revlon nail polishes they dry so fast and have great staying power. This color is a plum/black color and is gorgeous. Almost like eggplant color but deeper.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love it. I haven't had it streak or peel (use a base coat). Overall, I really like Revlon nail polishes (I suggest "Vixen" also). This is a dark shade; a black-ish color with a deep purple cast.

I like this color a lot. It is a dark dark creme plum, so dark it looks almost black in pictures and indoors. However outdoors, the color is more obvious. Two coats are a must (which is normal and what I expect), maybe three.

I only have one gripe about this polish (a pretty small gripe), and it's probably user related. All though I consider myself a pro at applying nail polish, I was not crazy about the application. I never use Revlon polish so I am not acclimated to the brush and formula. The first coat was really streaky and gloppy (almost impossible to make a thin even coat), but dried fast enough. The second coat did the trick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I think this is a good DS dupe for OPI Siberian Nights. This is a purpley-blue vampy color. I did not find that this was nearly as streaky as a lot of people have stated - at least not any more streaky than OPI and other high end polishes.

So far, quality seems pretty comparable to OPI.

EDIT: doesn't stay on very nicely - peels easily.