Hard Candy Fire Alarm

4.1

on 3/21/2011 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

FANTASTIC LIPSTICK! and cheap to boot! it is slightly lighter and pinker than YSL 148 Tea Rose and just as creamy. it has a candy-like scent that is not too strong. it is much more wearable than gosh Darling. buy this if you love nudey pinks!

on 3/2/2011 7:46:00 AM

This is a great lippie, I dare say it's almost a dupe for MAC Creme d' Nude (which I have and love). This one is more moisturizing and not as dry (although creme d nude isn't that dry...nothing like Myth!) This may be a tad more pink and wearable too. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the packaging, some may think it is cute, but for a 33 year old woman it's sorta silly looking. But the lipstick is great and price is right at 6 bucks.

on 2/23/2011 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this in a swap, and I have to say, I love it. It's a very good nude for pale skin, with pink undertone. The only thing I will say is, (like most lipsticks) make sure your lips aren't chapped when using.. Otherwise, it looks horrible against all the cracks/etc. But the lipstick itself is pretty moisturizing. I like the texture. The smell is lovely.. It's kind of sweet and vanilla-y. Would definitely purchase and would like to try others.

I love this lipstick! I only have 2 problems with it, comes off easy and the packaging is a bit loose. But the color, is amazing. It's the best nude if you have fair skin. It's really creamy and glossy. I love it, and gonna buy more!

on 2/14/2011 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great nude color! I love the creamy texture and the way it goes on my lips, much better than the MAC cream d' nude. TERRIBLE packaging though :(

on 2/3/2011 11:05:00 PM

After having a fellow MUA'r rec'd this to me, I was so excited to get it (even if it meant having to venture into Walmart). I got it home and put it on and the first words out of my mouth were "You have got to be sh!tting me!" This is not a pinky nude. This is grey icy death. I think it came from the same bad nude devil that spawned Myth. It looked like I had grey ice death lips. I looked like a sci-fi character. And now I have to debate if I just toss or dare to enter Walmart again and try for a return. FYI - I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes & the only two "nudes" that have worked for me are Revlon Soft Nude and MAC Innocence Beware.

on 1/3/2011 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this lipstick. It is such a gorgeous nude pink with a slight hint of shimmer. Some nudes are really orange, but this is a gorgeous light pink. It applies so smoothly and the packaging is cute. It's only like five dollars or something which is so worth it. I think if you are slightly interested in it, you should definitely buy it.

on 12/19/2010 6:06:00 PM

Really love the color. BUT the packaging. . . Terrible! It doesn't lock in place. Like slides around. & when you do finally take it out, it dents the lipstick. Awful, awful. If that was fixed, would be perfect.

on 11/5/2010 10:32:00 AM

I am on my second tube of this - and I rarely repurchase lipsticks strictly because I like trying out new ones. I am a nude lip lover, and out of nearly all of my lipsticks, i reach for this one the most. Its so hard to find a drugstore nude lip that is actually a pale nude. They all tend to be more ylbb or more on the brown and peach side, but this one is a treasure. Id compare it to Mac's Creme d'nude which is the only other nude lip that I have repurchased. My lips tend to get dry with lipsticks, so my method of applying is using a balm or gloss on my lips first, then i apply the lipstick on top - which gives it a gorgeous sheer glossy look. If you like paler nude lips, and are in search for a bargain - you definitely must try this out.

on 10/5/2010 6:35:00 PM

Eh, just not a fan. I was excited to try this though. But then I got it and was like, no thank you. It slides off way too easily. The feel of it is just disgusting to me. The colour is kinda nice though. I put this up for swap.

Popular Lipsticks