December 20, 2014 | 1517 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Fire Alarm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

FANTASTIC LIPSTICK! and cheap to boot! it is slightly lighter and pinker than YSL 148 Tea Rose and just as creamy. it has a candy-like scent that is not too strong. it is much more wearable than gosh Darling. buy this if you love nudey pinks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

This is a great lippie, I dare say it's almost a dupe for MAC Creme d' Nude (which I have and love). This one is more moisturizing and not as dry (although creme d nude isn't that dry...nothing like Myth!) This may be a tad more pink and wearable too. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the packaging, some may think it is cute, but for a 33 year old woman it's sorta silly looking. But the lipstick is great and price is right at 6 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this in a swap, and I have to say, I love it. It's a very good nude for pale skin, with pink undertone. The only thing I will say is, (like most lipsticks) make sure your lips aren't chapped when using.. Otherwise, it looks horrible against all the cracks/etc. But the lipstick itself is pretty moisturizing. I like the texture. The smell is lovely.. It's kind of sweet and vanilla-y. Would definitely purchase and would like to try others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I love this lipstick! I only have 2 problems with it, comes off easy and the packaging is a bit loose. But the color, is amazing. It's the best nude if you have fair skin. It's really creamy and glossy. I love it, and gonna buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by carlyshepherd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great nude color! I love the creamy texture and the way it goes on my lips, much better than the MAC cream d' nude. TERRIBLE packaging though :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by 1017

After having a fellow MUA'r rec'd this to me, I was so excited to get it (even if it meant having to venture into Walmart). I got it home and put it on and the first words out of my mouth were "You have got to be sh!tting me!" This is not a pinky nude. This is grey icy death. I think it came from the same bad nude devil that spawned Myth. It looked like I had grey ice death lips. I looked like a sci-fi character. And now I have to debate if I just toss or dare to enter Walmart again and try for a return. FYI - I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes & the only two "nudes" that have worked for me are Revlon Soft Nude and MAC Innocence Beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this lipstick. It is such a gorgeous nude pink with a slight hint of shimmer. Some nudes are really orange, but this is a gorgeous light pink. It applies so smoothly and the packaging is cute. It's only like five dollars or something which is so worth it. I think if you are slightly interested in it, you should definitely buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really love the color. BUT the packaging. . . Terrible! It doesn't lock in place. Like slides around. & when you do finally take it out, it dents the lipstick. Awful, awful. If that was fixed, would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my second tube of this - and I rarely repurchase lipsticks strictly because I like trying out new ones. I am a nude lip lover, and out of nearly all of my lipsticks, i reach for this one the most. Its so hard to find a drugstore nude lip that is actually a pale nude. They all tend to be more ylbb or more on the brown and peach side, but this one is a treasure. Id compare it to Mac's Creme d'nude which is the only other nude lip that I have repurchased. My lips tend to get dry with lipsticks, so my method of applying is using a balm or gloss on my lips first, then i apply the lipstick on top - which gives it a gorgeous sheer glossy look. If you like paler nude lips, and are in search for a bargain - you definitely must try this out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

Eh, just not a fan. I was excited to try this though. But then I got it and was like, no thank you. It slides off way too easily. The feel of it is just disgusting to me. The colour is kinda nice though. I put this up for swap.